- Excellent team player with 9 years of professional experience in Supply Chain Management, E - commerce and Retail domain and strong understanding of critical supply chain management functions such as Warehouse management, Vendor Management, Transportation management, and processes such as Source to pay, order to cash.
- Extensive working noledge of all the phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and has hands on experience working in waterfall; agile methodologies Scrum, Kanban & Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe 4.0); hybrid methodologies Water-scrum-fall, Scrumban. Knowledge of Extreme programming (XP), Spiral methodologies.
- Provided all support to the team using a servant leadership style. Conducted sprint planning sessions, enabled improvements in team delivery commitments & capacity planning for sprints by identifying & tracking hidden tasks.
- Facilitated agile adoption retrospective for the organization with the leadership and guided teams with outcome resulting in enhanced performance.
- Facilitated release planning, sprint planning, backlog grooming, and retrospective meetings.
- Removed team impediments on a daily basis to allow the team to deliver the sprint goals and deliverables.
- Associated with product owner, business and developments teams to develop and maintain product backlogs.
- Utilized Agile scrum practices to help the team increase their velocity. Worked with business and product owner to prioritize and validate requirements.
- Coached and empowered teams to self-organize and grow cross functionality.
- Experienced in Program increment planning. Facilitating Iteration execution and finishing the program increment.
- Highly skilled in structured planning methods for project evaluation like GAP Analysis, SWOT Analysis, Cost-benefit Analysis, Feasibility Analysis, Risk Analysis, various Root cause analysis techniques (5 why’s, Ishikawa diagram) to assist Project Manager in Release Planning & Product Owner in setting good stakeholder expectations.
- Skilled in conducting and facilitating Requirement Gathering Activities to gather SMART (Specific, Measurable, Attainable, Realistic and Timely) requirements using diverse elicitation techniques including, but not limited to Interviews, Requirement Workshops, Prototyping, Survey/Questionnaire, JAD Sessions and Brainstorming.
- Adept in performing both Quantitative and Qualitative Risk Analysis using techniques such as Delphi technique, Root cause analysis and Monte Carlo Simulation analysis.
- Assisted PM in preparing Project Schedules, establishing Milestones & creating Work Breakdown Structure (WBS).
- Assisted Product owner in backlog grooming activity by utilizing prioritization techniques like MoSCoW, Business Value, Kano, Technical Risk and estimation techniques, assisted in picking Product Backlog Items (PBIs) to commit
- Detailed understanding of RACI chart to manage overall project risks & mitigation plans, prepared Requirement Traceability Matrix (RTM) to map requirement with its origin throughout the process to verify adherence.
- Excellent noledge of Unified Modeling Language (UML) diagrams including Activity Chart, Use Case Diagram, and Sequence Diagram to support business process flow around entities and in identifying primary actors.
- Strong experience in Data Analysis, Data Profiling, Data Migration, Data Integration and Metadata Management Services. Utilized different ETL tools like Informatica power center, SSIS. Designedand implementedSQLqueries, stored procedures; utilized joins,unions,group byandaggregatefunctions to extract data.
- Assisted Data Architect in creating Data Models like Conceptual data model and logical data model in the form of entities and relationships to capture the user requirements properly in the underlying database.
- Practical noledge of Data Warehousing architecture, implementation approaches, dimensional modeling and translating the business requirements into various types of dimensions like snowflake schema, starflake schema and galaxy schema, and performed source to target mapping and created Data Mapping Specification Document.
- Documented requirements for API development i.e. was responsible for technical writing of both XML and JSON utilizing Api. Used SOAP UI and Postman for API testing. Used Swagger tool for API documentation.
- Comprehensive experience and noledge in using Data Modeling and Business Intelligence tools OBIEE, IBM Cognos, SAS 9.2, TABLEAU, Microsoft SSIS, IBM Infosphere MDM.
- Performed Rollup, Drill down, Pivot, Slice and Dice operation on OLAP cubes to provide timely, accurate insights.
Requirement Management: Atlassian-JIRA, CA Agile, HP-ALM, iRise and VersionOne.
Project Management Tools: Microsoft Office: Excel, Word, Lotus, VISIO, MS Project, PowerPoint, Web conferencing, Pivotal.
Business Modeling tools: Oracle Enterprise Report Builder, Crystal Reports, COGNOS BI, Informatica Power Center 8.x/9.x, SSIS, SAS
Modeling Tools: MS Visio, Draw.io, Google Drawings, iRise
Testing Tools: HP Quality center, Selenium, Load Runner, Cucumber, Swagger, SoapUI
Web Service: SOAP, REST, AJAX, XML, JSON, WSDL, WADL, XSD, DOM
Reporting Tools: Tableau, MicroStrategy, MS office suite, Google Analytics, Oracle BI
Languages: JAVA, C, C#, SQL, CSS, XML, HTML5, SQL, JAVAScipt.
Databases: MySQL Server, DB2, Oracle Developer, PL/SQL, SAP HANA DB, Oracle 12g, SQL Server 2000.
Business Skills: Conflict Management, Project Planning, Impact Analysis, Root Cause Analysis, Gap Analysis, SWOT Analysis, Fit/Gap Analysis, Delta Design Workshops
Other: FTP, SFTP, Use Case Diagrams, Sequence Diagram, UML, Scrum, Agile Methodologies, MDM
Confidential, Ada, MI
- Arranged daily Scrum stand-up meetings, facilitate and schedule meetings, demo and facilitated scrum ceremonies (daily scrum, sprint planning, sprint review and retrospective, etc.)
- Managed the backlog and helped team in determining suitable commitments for product backlog items and sprints.
- Communicated process and improvement opportunities to the business in writing and verbally.
- Participated in program increment planning sessions and conducted scrum calls.
- Enforced Kanban principals as a Scrum Master that resulted in reduction of Cycle time by 20% thus increasing team's output in less TEMPthan 8 weeks.
- Coached teams on Agile and eXtreme programming practices following Scrum, Kanban, SAFe methods.
- Experienced with multiple agile team, to put forward dependence impacting both team, active involvement in scrum of scrum and get the cross dependencies visible and address any impediments.
- Identified, evaluated, and communicated issues, dependencies and risks related to business process to project.
- Facilitated agile adoption Retrospective for the organization with the leadership and guided teams with outcome resulting in enhanced performance.
- Participated in solution reviews and validated the business/technical value of proposed solution.
- Coordinated at all levels of system and user testing and acceptance.
- Used Jira as a tool to assist scrum team efficiency.
- Involved in analysis and implementation of Apache Kafka. Used Aha to create project road maps and features.
- Communicated the progress to senior management thru 'Burndown Charts'. Mentored team throughout the project.
- Communicated with the off-shore development team to clearly communicate and collaborate on technical requirements along with ensuring application designs met business requirements and train the Scrum process.
Confidential, Seattle, WA
- Interacted with Business Analysts, Product Owner, Development team and other stakeholders to define the scope and set the expectations. Facilitated and time-boxedScrumceremonies such as Sprint planning, dailyscrum, Sprint review, Sprint retrospective and backlog refinement meeting.
- Assisted the Product owner in decomposing the Epics into User Stories and maintain the Product Backlog.
- Assisted the product owner in prioritizing the PBI using prioritization techniques like MOSCOW and 100-point method.Assisted Product Owner in managing product backlog with DEEP, INVEST and DIVE Criteria.
- Ensured coordination between product owners, analysts, developers and QA. Created and routinely updated Sprint Burn-down Chart, Sprint Burn-up Chart, and Task Board to track team’s progress toward goals.
- Tracked stories using JIRA software and maintained the entire project related documents and decisions in Confluence and collaborated with the Traders and the technical team. Created widgets on dashboard to help the scrum team view progress. Reported sprint progress, metrics like Burndown, Burn up, and velocity to the upper management and the team.
- Exceptional understanding and skill in Prioritizing Techniques such as Moscow, Kano, Business Value, and Technology Risk; Estimation Techniques such as Planning Poker, T-shirt Sizing, and Relative Mass valuation.
- Conducted Retrospective Techniques such as ORID, Happiness Histogram, and Star Fish etc. every sprint to improve the upcoming sprints and also the overall team's productivity.Organized Scrum Workshops to educate the team about Scrum concepts. Also, conducted User Story Writing Workshops for the stakeholders to train them in story writing.
- Used JIRA for allotting tasks, user story management, issue tracking, and requirement traceability. Co-ordinated with the team to document plans and product noledge in Confluence.
- Used Kanban board to simplify the workflow of sprint tasks and encourage self-organization in the team.
Environment: Oracle SOA 11g, Oracle 12c, Oracle R12, J2EE, AJAX, Tibco, Informatica, HTML, XML, SoapUI, Rally.
Confidential, Framingham, MA
- Collaborated with Scrum Masters to resolve commonly occurring impediments by identifying the true cause. Held re-training/noledge sharing sessions.
- Discovered opportunities to champion agile values and adopt across the Technology & Operations Group.
- Conducted training session for the development team to estimate user stories in story points using techniques like Planning Poker, T-Shirt Sizing, and Relative Mass valuation to follow relative estimation practice.
- Assisted the Business Analyst in eliciting well-defined user stories from Product Owner and internal business users to ensure the delivery of high-business value products.
- Facilitated Time-boxed Scrum Ceremonies, and tracked the team’s performance by maintaining sprint burn-up and burn-down charts, created internal reports to track team progress for individual sprints.
- Collaborated closely with product owner on backlog grooming to keep product backlog relevant and prioritized, ensuring acceptance criteria are agreed upon and stories are ready for sizing. Effectively tracked team’s progress, including burn down, velocity and release forecasting. Facilitated training and workshops including Agile Principals and Practices; Scrum Master Training and Agile Estimation and Planning.
- Assisted Project Manager in Project planning and work breakdown structure using MS Project.
- Facilitated Sprint Review Meetings and invited stakeholders and business sponsors to review potential shippable product increment (PSPI) after each sprint. Tracked and communicate team velocity and sprint/release progress.
- Resolved Impediments within the development team, identified and resolved external impediments by communicating with member of external teams to achieve sprint goal and ensure scrum process is followed. Collaborated with PO to prioritize User Stories based on Business Value using Moscow and Kano.
- Employed various retrospective techniques during Sprint retrospective meetings such as Silent Writing, Happiness Histogram, Sail Boat and Dot Voting to identify the development team’s issues and resolve them.
Environment: Scrum Hybrid, ASAP Methodology, SAP systems, SD, MM, PP, ME, FICO, components and tools: SAP ERP R/3, ERP2005 / ECC6.0, SAP Solution Manager, HP Quality Centre, Quick Test Pro, IBM Rational Functional Tester, Load Runner, Jira, Database SQL testing
Scrum Master/Business Analyst
Confidential, Pennington, NJ
- Interviewed Regional Plant, Banking, Supply Chain, and Finance Managers to gather System Requirements
- Assisted in Project Planning & implementation and integration Road-Maps, for bringing productive results. Completed all necessary documentation including Project Charters, Project Management Plans, Communication Management Plan, Project Cost Plan, Requirements Matrix, Project Staffing Plans and Project Budget Plans.
- Created Mock-up Screens, Wireframes using UI Components (check box etc.) and demonstrated it to stakeholders.
- Developed Business Requirement Documents, functional requirements specifications, use cases, storyboards.
- Extensively used MS Visio for Process modeling, Process mapping and Process flow diagrams creations.
- Constructed Requirements traceability matrix (RTM) to determine the source of the requirement, to ensure all requirements are met and to locate effected system components when there is a requirement change.
- Implement Standardized Data Quality Processes including Data Profiling and Cleansing on legacy database system
- Accountable for Development and Testing activity to ensure development work meets the required Quality Standard and aligned with the approved Statement of Work (SOW) .
- Collaborate with System and Business owner to identify Events, Correlation, and Pattern-Matching.
- PreparedTestData and preformed Positive and Negative Testing used in Data Driven Testing.
- Demonstrated ability in utilizingPostmanand SoapUI for testing web services (SOAP & REST API).
- Documented the REST API and SOAP API requests and responses in XML format and their respective performance
- Used RALLY Software Extensively in Agile Business Model with 2-Week Sprints and Coordinate with Offshore teams for Time Bound deliverables.
- Involved in System Requirements analysis and conceptual design.
- Experience in design and Implemented document transformation applications using XML Spy tool and XSD's.
- Experience in initiating with 'Workflow module' of the Project which intended to automate the workflow related functions of any organization. Created and maintained documentation for supported applications.
- Coordinates with customers to resolve technical support issues. Reporting of status to project management.
Environment: Java, Servlets, JSP, JSTL, Spring, Ajax, Hibernate, Java JDK 1.6, Apache Tomcat 6.0, MySQL Query Browser, Windows XP Professional.
Jr. Java Developer
- Involved in designing & implementing the User Interface for the General Info pages & Administrator functionality.
- Developed internal administration interface. Designed front end using JSP and business logic in Servlets.
- Used Spring Framework for the application on the MVC-II Architecture and implemented validator Framework.
- Mapping of the servlet in the Deployment Descriptor (XML). Performed unit tests and integration tests.
- Used HTML, JSP, JSP Tag Libraries, and Spring Tiles develop presentation tier. Deployed application on JBoss Application Server and also configured database connection pooling.
Environment: Java, J2EE, JDBC, Servlets, EJB, JSP, Spring, HTML, CSS, Java Script, UML, JBoss Application Server 4.2, MySQL, Linux and CVS.