- Client/Server Application Developer/Designer
- Proven ability to deliver high quality IT products and services on schedule and under budget.
- Have 10 years of working experience in Program/Technical/Project management involving:
- Web N-Tier Developer/Architect
- Programmer Analyst/Business Analyst
- Lead Architect
- Technical/Team Leader
- Program/Portfolio/Technical/Product/Project Manager/Scrum Master
- PMP certified professional with more than 16 years of experience in the IT industry.
- Confidential Pennsylvania State - Office of Judiciary, Guardian Life Insurance Company of America, Park Avenue Securities, Weightwatchers.com Inc., LabCorp, Genzyme, American Gardens, KPMG, Deloitte
- Cloud Computing
- Vendor Management System VMS , Mortgage, eCommerce, Mobile Apps, Data Warehouse/Business Intelligence,
- Asset Management, Customer Relationship Management CRM , PMO, Digital Media Publishing,
- Confidential Enterprise Content Management ECM , Retail, Legal Compliance, Aerospace, Business Development,
- Professional Training/Skills Summary
- To be an invaluable resource in my place of work and an Expert in the industry
- Efficiently handled multiple roles on varied domains
- Strategizing, Budgeting Financial analysis
- Program, Portfolio Project Management
- Project Earned Value and Trend Analysis
- Interacting with different business and project stake holders,
- Client management
- Release delivery management
- Project initiation, planning control, risk management, change management, configuration management, resource allocation management
- SLAs and Negotiations
- RFP creation analysis, Project bidding proposals
- Transformation Process Re-engineering management
- Have 4 years of working experience in account management SOWs, Project proposals, RFP responses
- Have 9 years of working experience in handling Global team management remote/offshore teams: India, Australia, Jordan
- Proficient in SDLC lifecycle, Project management methodologies Agile: Scrum, JAD, RAD, SDLC, Waterfall . , CMMI processes.
- Experience in managing, teams with headcount ranging from 4 to 75 members
- Extensive experience with management tools: Clarity PPM, Primavera PPM, VersionOne, MS Project, Excel, SharePoint
- Have 8 years of hands on experience with: ASP.NET, VB.NET, C , AJAX, WCF, SOA, ASP, Active PDF, Visual Basic Script, Java Script, Visual Basic, HTML, Visual Studio.NET, Visual Interdev, MS Office Suite Project, Word, Excel, Power Point .
- Proficient in Object Oriented Methodologies, RDBMS notably Microsoft SQL Server, Oracle.
- Have Working knowledge of: Servers such as IIS, Index Server, ListServer, BizTalk Server .NET .
- Experienced in XML, XSL/XSLT, CSS, COM, MTS, COM COM MTS , RDS, DCOM, OLE DB, LDAP, ActiveX, ADO, MSMQ, Crystal Reports, Erwin, Visio and UML.
- Successfully set up PMO in different organizations based on PMBOK Project Management Body of Knowledge
- Outstanding technical, interpersonal, writing and communication skills
Project Management Methodologies: Agile Software Development Scrum , Joint Application Development JAD , Rapid Application Development RAD , Software Development Life Cycle SDLC , Waterfall
- MS Project, HP PPM, Primavera PPM, Clarity PPM, VersionOne, PlanView, Jira,
- SharePoint, CRM tool Salesforce
- Operating System: DOS, Unix, VAX/VMS, Windows NT, Windows 95, Windows 2000
Languages/GUI: Visual Basic, VB.NET, C , Visual Basic Script, Java Script, HTML,
C, C , C , Java, LLAMA, Pascal, UML, Ruby,T-SQL
Web/Other Technologies: ASP Active Server Pages , ASP.NET, MVC, WPF, WCF, JSP, JAVA, JSON, Active PDF , COM, MTS, COM COM MTS , DCOM, OLE DB, ActiveX, ADO, ADO.NET, CDO, MSMQ, LDAP, . XML, HTML, XSL/XSLT, CSS, Crystal Reports 8.x , Erwin/ERX, Visual Studio.NET, Visual Interdev, iLog, Microsoft Dynamics
Back-end: Microsoft SQL Server, Oracle, MS Access, FoxPro, Sybase, DB2
Protocols: HTTP, HTTPS SSL , FTP, SMTP, SOAP, RDS
UML Tools: Visio, Rational Rose
Source Control Tools: Synergy, Team Foundation Server TFS , Visual Source Safe VSS , PVCS
Other Tools: Microsoft Office suite: Project, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Informatica ETL
ILM, Oracle OBIEE, Hyperion, Lotus Notes, HL7, Quality Center QC , QTP,
Server: Microsoft Internet Information Server IIS , Index Server 2.0, ListServer,
Product Project Manager
- specializes in Professional Management services and Web Application Development. Our clients have large teams across the globe and as Program/Technical/Project Manager I am responsible for successful implementation and delivery of programs projects, for the designated clients as listed below:
- Program/Project Manager at Scholastic: Managed the implementation of eCommerce BookFair system
- Transformation/Program Manager at SCA City of New York : Managed the Legacy system Modernization Migration, Business Process Modeling BPR
- Senior Project Manager at Guardian/Park Avenue Securities: Managed the implementation of their Financial systems, Regulatory Compliance projects AML 408 Compliance implementations , PMO set-up IT Governance
- Technical/Development/Project Manager at Weightwatchers.com: Managed implementation of eCommerce systems, CRM implementation, PMO set-up
- Program Manager/Technical Project Manager/Scrum Master at Labcorp: Managed implementation of Laboratory Healthcare systems, Patient Information Systems, Business Process Modeling
- Director/Program/Project Manager/Engagement Manager at American Gardens/Mopat: Managed implementation of Real-Estate ERP systems, CRM implementation, Infrastructure/Private Cloud set-up, Off-Shore company Setup, CMMI Process implementation
- Technical Project Manager at KPMG: Managed HealthCare systems implementation, IT Governance, Process definition and implementation
These roles involved:
- Strategizing, Project Budgeting, Onsite Global team management, Client/Customer Management, Vendor Management Financial management
- Project Management: Project Charter, Initiation, Scope definition, Quality management, Budget management, Configuration/version management, Release management, Risk management. Team management, Communication management and Earned Value and Trend analysis
- OnSite OffShore Team management India, Australia, Jordan, UK : co-ordination, orchestration, conflict resolution and technical mentorship
- Managing monitoring Organizational cross-functional teams: Development, Testing, Network/Admin/Release, PMO teams Business Users
- Multi-Year Enterprise project implementations using client preferred project management methodologies like Agile Scrum , Waterfall , SDLC, RAD or JAD
- Create and maintain Product/Release/Sprint Backlogs, Story points, Sprint cycles, Work burn-down charts, conduct daily Scrum meeting
- Defining and implementing IT Governance, Organizational PMO standard organizational processes and procedures, implementing/documenting Business Process Modeling Re-engineering BPR , Process Workflows
- Defining and implementing Enterprise Data Integration, Legacy Data Decommission, Master Data management, Data Governance
- Conducting regular Executive Committee/Client/Customer meetings for reporting Program/Project Status
- Defining Communications Plan and policies for ensuring regular and effective project stakeholder involvement
- Defining Risk Plan and regular monitoring, mitigation and management of project risks
- Implementing Water-Fall methodology for Brokerage Business Projects
- Implementing effective and efficient Change Management Configuration Management using Quality Control, Synergy/VSS/PVCS/TFS Source control, Requirements Tracking
- Defining and implementing Deployment and DR Disaster Recovery plans, processes procedures
- Developing Project Work Breakdown Structure WBS , project estimates, project schedule and project plan using MS Project, Clarity PPM/ Primavera PPM/HP PPM and SharePoint collaboration tools
- Capturing requirements, drafting technical specifications and communicating to the team members using MS Word, Visio, WireFrames.
- Release and Deployment Management and writing Play/Run book, SLAs, Release Processes / Procedures monitoring release windows
- Planning Managing Unit Testing, System Integration Testing SIT , User Acceptance Testing UAT , related environment set-up, final Production Release
- Designing Managing Cloud applications Single Multi Tenant, Public Private Clouds
- Decommission Application retirement planning/ strategy implementation using Informatica ILM
- Recommend and evaluate emerging technologies and new products
- Manage SalesForce CRM implementation integration
- Implementing SOA WebServices
- Wring SOWs, RFPs Bid Proposals
- Master Data Management using Data warehouse DW /Business Intelligence Informatica ETL, Hyperion
- Managing large complex Migration projects Sybase to Oracle migration, JBOSS to Cloud migration using Amazon WebServices
- Portfolio Project management with HP PPM, Primavera PPM, Clarity PPM
- Implementing SWOT Analysis ensuring greater project success
Role: Technical Consultant
- The role involves development and maintenance of the modules related to the Confidential Statewide Contract Expenditures/Budget functionality, interacting with other state departments, estimating the development time, determining the schedules, timely deployments and maintenance.
- The system is developed using Agile methodology and based on N-Tier architecture, developed using Visual Studio.Net Visual Interdev for .Net , with Client tier implementation using ASP.Net, VB.Net/C , AJAX, HTML, VB Script, Java Script, Middle tier using VB.Net/C , .Net Web Services, Database design/implementation using Oracle, database access using ADO.Net, SQL, Reports with WebFocus, Document processing using Active PDF, Styling using CSS, Source control with Visual Source Safe Version Manager, Web management with IIS, security management with SiteMinder and LDAP.
- The Senior Architect/Tech Lead role involves, working directly with customers to identify their business processes/rules, capturing application user requirements, creating Use Cases and business process re-engineering and finally design and implementation.
- Played critical role in designing OCFS's current Technical Architecture for distributed application development using .Net
Role: Technical Lead
- Successfully implemented Enhancements and Customization to the EGrants system, per client requirements.
- Developed this system using SDLC methodology and N-Tier architecture, using Visual Interdev IDE, with Client tier implementation in ASP, HTML, Middle tier VB COM components configured in COM and accessed using DCOM, Database design/implementation using Erwin, Oracle Database and PL/SQL Stored Procedures for Back End, ADO for database access, CDO objects for mailing services, Styling using CSS, Source control with PVCS Version Manager, web management with IIS.
- Played the Technical Lead role in working directly with customers in human services arena, for capturing the requirements for enhancements , Technical Evaluation of the existing product and Installation of the product. Also responsible for the Maintenance of EGrants web application
- Provided Technical Support and actively involved in determining the Standards for .NET ASP.NET, VB.NET, ADO.NET, and Web Services development, for CMS Contract Management System . Played critical role in designing OCFS's current .NET Technical Architecture for distributed application development using ASP.NET, HTML and VB.NET for Front end, VB.NET assemblies for Middle tier, Web Services for exposing data across the firewall, ADO.NET for data access, Oracle database for Back end.
Role: Technical designer/developer
- Established a lasting relationship for KPMG with the Office of Mental Health OMH , State of NY by the successful implementation of FIS package, their first project with this department.
- My responsibilities involved handling client JAD sessions, system development on Windows NT using Client Server architecture, with Client tier implementation in VB 6.0, VB COM components configured in COM and accessed using DCOM, Database design/implementation using Erwin, Oracle Database and PL/SQL Stored Procedures for Back End, ADO, SQL for database access, Version control with VSS, management of IIS, finally Crystal Reports for Reporting purposes
- Developed Technical specifications using UML and MS Word, depicting the business processes, after discussions with customers in human services arena
- Trained the staff in using the system.
- policies have been adhered to, since this system is used in s.
Role: Technical designer/developer
- Successfully accomplished design and development of the Pennsylvania Judiciary System AOPC .
- Developed the .NET system on Windows NT , using Visual Studio.Net Visual Interdev for .Net IDE, which involved usage of ASP.NET, HTML for client tier, VB.NET for middle tier components, COM / .NET Interop COM Interop for accessing legacy systems, ADO.NET, SQL, PL/SQL stored procedures for the database access, and Oracle for the database implementation, CSS for styling, XML and XSL for data structuring and formatting and Crystal Reports for reporting..
- Site security implemented using SiteMinder and LDAP objects used for user list processing.
- As a Technical Lead, was responsible for directly interacting with the customers and capturing business requirements, Technical Analysis and Design using UML, managing and guiding the development team and development of the Standards.
Role: Technical Lead, Web designer/developer
- The successful implementation of Deeds Management Mortgage System DMS , using the latest technologies, strengthened ties between Alltel and their new client U.K Based BB G Law Firm .
- Designed / Developed this web application on Windows NT , using Visual Interdev IDE, which involved usage of ASP, HTML, XML, XSL, CSS for front end, VBScript for Server Side scripts, Jscript for Client side scripts, VB for application development, VB Components configured under COM for Middle Tier, Database design/implementation using Erwin, SQL Database and SQL Stored Procedures for Back End, ADO for database access, management of IIS, usage of graphic tools like Flash and Photoshop and finally Crystal Reports for Reporting purposes. Code reusability and process automation being the primary objective of the company, Object Oriented design, Rule based code development and process automation with Work Flow were the main focus.
- For automating the work process, web services were developed in VB.NET, and implemented on ASP.NET environment
- As a Technical Lead was responsible for, directly interacting with the customers and capturing the requirements, setting the Coding standards and Architecture for the company, Technical Analysis and Design using UML, Technical Reviews, Managing and Guiding the development team and Training the staff in using the system
Role: Team Lead, Web designer/developer
- Successfully implemented Web Sites on Windows NT for their varied Client line, resulting in a
- significant expansion in Winstar Tele-Communications E-Business. Responsible for Web Site
- development, using Visual Interdev IDE, involving usage of ASP, HTML for front end, VBScript for
- Server Side scripts, Jscript for Client side scripts, VB for application development, VB Components
- for Middle Tier, CSS for styling, Database Design/Implementation using Oracle Database and
- Stored Procedures/triggers for Back End, ADO, SQL for database access, CDO objects for mailing
- services, Index Server for Site search, FTP for file upload, management of IIS, usage of graphic tools
- like Flash and Photoshop.
- As a Technical Lead, directly interacted with the customers and captured the requirements, ensured the adherence to the standards, offered Technical Support, conducted Technical Reviews, Trained staff in using the system and maintained certain Critical Web Applications.
Role: Avionics SW Engineer/ Web Expert
- Increased the accuracy in analysis of Flight Data by automating the process.
- Developed the Stand Alone Tools using C , VB, MS Word for document processing using Macros, MS Access for the back end Database and Excel for the spreadsheet processing
Avionics Software Development
Software: LLAMA on Sun OS, Ingres, Unix, Ada, VAX/VMS on Windows NT
- Actively Involved in the development, testing and maintenance of Real Time Airplane Cockpit software
- Products Developed
a Aircraft Condition Monitoring System ACMF AMI
Successfully developed Aircraft Condition Monitoring System ACMF for Singapore Airlines, Continental, Saudia and American Airlines. Implementation was done on a Honeywell purpose built tool, hosted on a Unix platform. Programming involved a Honeywell designed language LLAMA as well as C-code and sometimes required writing SQL queries for database queries on Ingres database.