- Senior Project Manager PMP with extensive experience working for Fortune 500 and smaller scale companies. Expertise in project coordination, issue/risk management and reporting. Proven abilities in leadership and on time project delivery. Client-focused with strong relationship building and project planning skills. Additional project management skills include:
- Organized Reliable Confident Detail Oriented
- Effective Leader Excellent Communication Skills
Senior Project Manager
- Manages multiple projects at a time provides weekly status to executives/CEO.
- Instilling consistent processes, templates and standards throughout the company.
- Coordinates project activities between Business and IT.
- Facilitates Project Status meetings with executives to discuss current/future state of NAB critical projects.
- Implemented Risk Management System significantly reducing company losses related to fraud.
- Mentors NAB Project Managers, to ensure PMP methodology is understood and implemented within the PMO.
- Documenting dependencies between active projects to reduce risk of an unexpected impact.
- Accountable for successful project delivery, in alignment with project end date.
- Removes project roadblocks, while managing issues and risks.
Senior Project Manager
- Created and implemented the EPMO Interface and Dependency Management Plan.
- Facilitates Interface and Dependency Management meetings with Governance Board to discuss ICD-10 Program impacts and next steps.
- Worked remote full-time, while successfully managing multiple PMO responsibilities.
- Responsible for monitoring and controlling the process of collecting external impact information and critical dependencies affecting the ICD-10 Program.
- Publish bi-weekly metric reports representing application dependencies by release.
- Identify dependency data discrepancies to address with Business Segment Leads.
- Develop presentations and deliver to Executive Leadership.
- Validates documented dependencies are in synch with the overall ICD-10 Program schedule.
- Produce dashboard RYG reports to communicate status in relation to Business Segments meeting their milestone dates.
Advanced Project Manager
- Created and managed Business Operations deliverables, providing format/process consistency and guaranteed on time delivery for aggressive projects.
- Defined and controlled project scope for multiple EDS/HP integration projects.
- Worked remote/in-office weekly schedule 3 days remote, 2 days in-office for 7 years at EDS HP , while effectively managing national global projects.
- Developed and maintained project schedules for several assignments.
- Delivered project presentations to stakeholders, growing their awareness and commitment.
- Developed a consolidated utilization reporting view for EDS and HP to validate overall employee productivity for a combined organization.
- Coordinated and managed project changes impacting scope, schedule and cost.
- Managed EDS/HP integration issues/risks, reducing up front implementation obstacles and associated costs.
- Applied PMP framework to project initiatives, taking into consideration complexity, schedule and company compliance standards.
- Successfully facilitated global meetings by documenting formal agendas, delivering clear presentations and concluding with deliverable expectations.
- Coordinated interviews globally for EDS and outside vendors bidding on GM IT services, decreasing process standards and guideline violations.
- Led and managed project resources/work for EDS Program Management Office PMO .
- Met weekly with EDS PMO team to discuss issues/status of assignments, removing barriers around meeting contract deliverables.
- Reviewed and tracked EDS PMO budget.
- Communicated detail employee training plans and overall statistics to EDS team managers, significantly decreasing noncompliance instances.
- Documented training processes, providing consistency and increased expertise of all managers/employees.
- Participated in the EDS Corporate Training Group, improving training procedures and courses.
Technical Delivery Team Manager
- Utilized performance process for assessing employees, ensuring accurate performance ranking and increasing recognition.
- Facilitated team meetings and activities, increasing employee general understanding and cohesiveness.
- Delivered compensation rewards, boosting employee morale and performance.
System Engineer/Technical Leader
- Met with GM customer weekly to validate customer satisfaction and priorities.
- Performed on call/production support for GM Certified Used Vehicle System, guaranteeing 24/7 application functionality.
- Enhanced GM Certified Used Vehicle System by modifying actual code and performance time.
- Led an extensive process improvement project for GM, enforcing common standards and processes.
PM / TECHNICAL SKILLS
Project Quality Management
Project Risk Management
Project Scope and Time Management
Project Communication Management
Lean Six Sigma