- Results-oriented IT professional with last 12 years focused on SAP Project Management and Solutions Architecture at fortune 500, boutique and Big-4 consulting organizations. Adept at managing SAP technology enabled business solutions by leveraging deep knowledge in program/project management, SAP ERP solutions architecture, databases, analytics reporting, SAP implementation methodologies, integrations, security and governance.
- Possess cross-functional knowledge in SAP ECC areas like Human Capital Management Core HR, Time US Payroll Financials A/R, A/P, G/L, CO, etc. Sales and Distribution management Sales Orders, Pricing, Customer Master, etc. SAP CRM Sales, Service, Master data, etc. Workflows, Conversions, Interfaces and Accelerated SAP ASAP Methodology Implementation.
- Project management capabilities include but not limited to: Project planning, requirements gathering, strategy formulation, cost/benefit analysis, process improvement documentation, WBS development and resource loading, schedule management, testing and validation, change management, training for key personnel, risk management, steering committee participation, and stakeholder status reporting using SAP and allied best practices.
- Negotiated and established large 5-year managed service and sustained engineering contract proven ability to build, motivate and lead geographically and culturally diverse high-performance teams.
- Managed 10 end-to-end SAP Implementations, Upgrades and Enhancement Pack deployment projects/work-streams of 5- 20 million budget and 15-50 resources in order to enable/enhance HCM, SD, OTC, CRM, TPM, FI, CO functionalities. Responsibilities included project planning, cost/benefit analysis, forecasting, tracking variances, architecting, process improvement/reengineering, evaluating vendors, managing risk, technology blueprint, managing schedule, complying with audits, steering committee participation, managing relationships, stakeholder reporting and escalations. Usually follow PMI ASAP methodologies under a matrix organization structure.
- Human Capital Management HR/HCM including Payroll Planned, architected, ran fit/gap analysis, implemented technology enablers for a number of projects to support US Payroll, Employee Manager Self-Service, Time Attendance, Process Forms, Performance Management, Organizational Management, Recruiting, Learning and Compensation Management.
- Sales and Distribution SD Customer Relationship Management CRM Oversaw and guided solutions architecture, planned and executed technical enablement and supported Order-to-cash, Trade promotion management and CRM sales and service full-cycle implementations. Completed two planning and value-proposition projects leveraging SD, CRM and supply chain GATP functionalities. Presented to C-suite executives to influence strategic planning and drive consulting sales. Responsible for leading architecture, middleware integrations, portal based user interface design, reporting to enable functional areas of sales order, SD CRM customer master synchronization, variant configuration, pricing configurator, billing, POS integration, CRM sales and service.
- Financials/Controlling FICO Successfully completed one planning project and one implementation project with SAP FICO in scope and two non-sap GL, fixed assets, depreciations, capital and expense module implementations. Conducted gap analysis, facilitated workshops, co-developed solutions architecture, planned integrations w.r.t. global implementations and developed roadmap and costing.
- Business Continuity, SAP Ecosystem uplifts and Datacenter migration Led end-to-end business continuity planning, builds and execution in SAP ecosystem uplift and data center migration projects. Defined and tracked future state SAP architecture requirements, application migration approaches, data replications, business functionality validations and overseeing non-SAP but allied landscape s. Facilitated overall testing/validation, IDOC and web service based integrations with Finance, banks, 3rd-party bolt-on etc. partnered with 4 technical and 6 functional managers, 4 Executive Stakeholders and led 25 person execution team and 60 member US-wide field validation teams.
- Operational Systems Management - Established OLAs, SLAs and optimized day-to-day operations with technical and cross-functional teams. Led 25-member delivery team for support and operational enhancements Oversaw Level-2 and Level-3 support. Co-managed creation of 5-year support contract for managed services and sustained engineering.
- Directed and implemented changes to operation to streamline productivity by synergized resource allocation. Measurements over 3-years showed 30 lower cost and 60 less defect rate compared to other periods.
- Data governance, Master Data Business Warehouse: Led SAP and non-SAP data quality, cleansing, harmonizing, master data formation and synchronizing with ERP/BW techno-functional work-streams in a variety of industries like Automotive CRM , hi-tech ERP/BW , Food beverage, media/telecom projects included vision strategy, business case, and full life-cycle implementations 70 SAP projects had BW in-scope recent evaluation/technology selection experience in HANA, mobility and Successfactors Workforce Analytics on SAP HANA cloud.
Senior Manager for HCM technical Projects,
- Completed more than 25 mid-size to large projects in 4.5 years to support 5.5 Billion Payroll and 100,000 ESS MSS users SAP system, add-on analytics functionality, Enhancement Packs, talent management, succession planning, enhancing payroll performance, learning management and other related areas.
- Led post-implementation transition from system integrators and built high performance level-3 organization with direct reports comprising people leaders, project managers, SAP and database architects, security specialists.
- Conducted cost/benefit analysis, developed budgets, obtained executive approval, ran POC, procured appropriate software professional services, implemented SAP partner applications to enhance support usability, and drive costs down.
- Leveraged solid knowledge of SAP to manage projects in production and project landscapes, implemented high-availability and virtualization for enhanced uptime and reduced cost without compromising performance, redesigned internal and external accesses for better security of NPI/PII
- Partnered with and acted as trusted technical advisor and influenced numerous business-driven projects. Led dotted line reports under matrix setup and achieved cross-functional partnerships in enhancements, validations and application security areas.
- Collaborated with the business, technology, executive and vendor leaderships to shape operational and project strategy to achieve goals like lower cost and predicable on-demand resource loading.
- Established and co-managed a 5-year outsourced support contract for vendor consolidation with one managed service provider. Involved in project initiations, vendor evaluations and selection RACI development through on-boarding and stabilization
- Developed internal competency obtained and sustained SAP Certification on Customer Center of Expertise by meeting and exceeding internal and external KPIs
- Provide executive level dashboard project reporting including budgets, schedule tracking, resource loading, metrics, risk/issue monitoring and tracking Forecast vs. Actual variances.
- Implemented internal processes to ensure governance compliance with SOX, privacy and other governance standards Developed management action plans MAPS in response to sensitive audits.
- Used technical environments that included SAP ERP 6 EnhP2/3/4/5, Portal, XI, Solution Manager, ABAP, Adobe Forms, PBS Content-link, Oracle 10g/11g, RHEL 4/5/6, Solaris 10, VMWARE, Successfactors WFA on SAP HANA Cloud
Implemented SAP upgrade of retail system comprising merchandising, replenishment, supply chain, procurement services, finance, and store operations from SAP R/3 to SAP ERP 6.0 EnhP2. Successfully oversaw Solutions Architecture, Development and Security. Partnered with executive, business, technical management in driving the upgrade project that standardized SAP out-of-box functionality, retired more than 1000 custom code module. Managed teams of multivendor consultants and staff resources provided steering committee weekly progress report escalating challenges, risks or changes that would affect the scope, budget, or schedule of deliverables
- Collaborated with other PMO members and prepared metrics dashboard, resource loaded RICEFW and plan, team workload and tracked weekly progress forecast vs. actual .
- Delivered high visibility, criticality and high-risk project on time and fulfilling all business objectives
- Architected the upgrade landscapes and formulated migration approach. Devised unique approaches to upgrading deprecated software in production running core finance and operations functions while opting for replacing custom with standard functionality, transforming business processes to follow standard and planned/achieved zero business impact.
- Used technical environments that included SAP R/3, ERP 6 EnhP2, Portal, BW, Solution Manager, TDMS, RBE, AIX, Oracle
- Management Consulting Responsibilities: Partnered with client leadership in engagements to strategize, prioritize and manage evolution of SAP solution architecture and design. Provided oversight of all deliverables Recruited Solution Architects, Functional Technical SMEs, and managed thru engagement life cycle.
- Supported business development through proposals preparation, RFP responses, SOW RACI creations, and directed scoping, phasing, costing, budgets followed by client presentations.
- Provided thought leadership as SAP Technology Champion in Deloitte National CRM SAP practices.
Engagement Management: Key deliveries
- Client-Bose: As technical PM delivered future state architecture, implementation roadmap, and business case to C-suite executives for implementing SAP CRM, integrating with SAP ERP IVR, replacing/ integrating with 40 legacy applications.
- Client Harley Davidson: As technical PM successfully completed full-cycle SAP CRM implementation enabling web-based Opportunity Management , data cleansing, synchronizing and reporting.
- Client-American Water: Created Vision Strategy for implementing BW SAP Portal integrating with legacy and SAP system.
- Client-Caterpillar: Guided feasibility study and business case development for replacing 40 legacy financial systems with SAP Financials AR, AP, GL, CO and related products.
- Client-Toyota: Advisory role performing cost/benefit analysis w.r.t. Siebel and SAP CRM and integration feasibility with standardized external master data system.
- Client-Zimmer: Advisory Services role evaluated product life-cycle effectiveness, and recommended, 8-point initiative to improve service, reduce distributor cost and improve supply chain by implementing components of SAP CRM SCM suites.
- Used technical environments that included:
- SAP ECC 5/6, Portal, SAP CRM 5.x, BW 3.x, XI/PI, Solution Manager, AIX, Solaris and Oracle, MSSQL databases
SAP database Architect,
Provided extensive technical planning, architecture project leadership experience on multi-year/multi-phase full cycle implementations for SAP ERP, CRM, Business Warehouse SAP BW, Informartica , SEM, SCM/APO/Live cache supporting business areas like Order-to-Cash OTC , Trade Promotion management, Demand Planning, Supply Chain Management. Performed various project and database lead roles in large 5 yearlong organizational IT transformation comprising SAP, Red prairie, Manugistics, Plumtree Portal implementations. Earned expert status on databases and business Intelligence managed multiple projects for large data consolidations, cleansing, harmonizing and reporting on Oracle, IBM and Microsoft SQL technologies.
- Developed and Implemented M Ps and controls to keep track of KPIs to satisfy cross-functional and diverse customer-base.
- Managed major database restructuring for high-availability, datacenter consolidation
- Contributed and adopted SOX related controls for system audit.
- Used technical environments that included:
- ECC 5, R/3 4.6c, SAP Portal, SAP CRM, SAP BW SEM, SAP SCM, Solution Manager, Oracle, MSSQL DB2 databases, Erwin, Powerdesigner, DBArtisan, various ETL tools, BMC CA tools, Solaris, AIX and Windows.