SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATIONS
Offering MBA from IIM Indore and 7 years of total experience in Project Management and IT Consulting Field. Exceptional communicator and proficient in handling critical projects. High degree of flexibility as well as adaptability and ability to work effectively in challenging and demanding environments. Adept in surpassing goals, attaining corporate objectives and exceeding the expectations.
- Interpersonal Skills Performance Improvement Presentation Skill
- Co-ordination Follow-up Planning Implementation Skills Budgeting
- Leadership Development Requirement Documentation Change Management
- Strategy Consulting and Planning Customer Relationship Management Release Management / PMO
- Business Process Re-engineering Project Management PMP Gap Analysis
- Solid project management and business analysis skills as demonstrated by successful integrations, implementations and deployments.
- Strong Project Management experience handling large projects in Retail, Public Sector, Cloud Computing, Operations and Information Systems.
- Responsible for Program Management, Strategy Consulting with increased quality service and innovation by 20 , and increased Customer satisfaction index.
- Sound understanding for delivery of all phases of Software Development Life cycle.
- Successfully handled budget of 3 Million Dollars.
- Project Management: PMP Boot camp, Project planning Process improvement Mapping and managing budget, resources and timeline PMBOK Methodology, PMO, Strategy, IT Audit
- Methodologies: SDLC Agile, waterfall, RUP , Six sigma, UML modeling
- Tools: MS Visio, MS Excel, MS SharePoint, MS Project, MS Access, and other MS Office tools, CA Clarity
- Oracle Enterprise Resource Planning HRMS
- HPQC , Quality assurance and Bug reporting tool
Senior Project Manager
- Project Leadership role, Provide vision and strategic leadership and support to the Project Management processes. Point of contact for stakeholder and overall delivery for the project activities with client.
- Prepare schedules, digital roadmap and estimates for the pipe line projects
- Review the overall estimations and implemented new process.
- Prepare resource forecast, utilization, Managed resource requests and on boarding activities.
- Experience on Digital It Project, stagey and project audit.
- Review quality management, defect management and Manage changes to the project scope, project schedule, and project costs
- Review status of overall project activities and provided weekly status reports to the Client.
- Identify risks, analyzed and mitigated, Managed issues
- Reviews project risks and action plans, and escalates to appropriate level of management.
- Demonstrated solid presentation skills by authoring change management master document requiring detailed capturing and communication of changes related to enhanced user experience
- Collaborated with 2 geographically dispersed teams to take inputs on high priority items, authored and waterfall and agile plan to address 100 customer acceptance
Environment: CA Clarity, Serena, MS Project, Java, Oracle, HPQC
- Reviewed business requirements, and done business process reengineering.
- .Develop and manage project plans, milestones, critical paths, issues, risks, financials, project metrics and status following PMO governance methodology. Create presentation level status reports ready for Senior Leadership and project steering committees use.
- Investigate vendor value added services and emerging technology and trends.
- Resolved various issues by collaborating with various teams
- Reviewed the business scenarios and traceability matrix,
- Ensure risk and issue process is executed to achieve project success.
- Analyzed the project and defects metrics and reported
- Reviewed RCA and lessons learned documents.
- Perform compliance and quality assurance reviews and supervise training.
- Implemented improved project management processes including: resource management, task configuration, template design, budget cost management and issues management.
- Performed weekly monitoring of milestones attainment using Project Management-based plan, and worked closely with team and program manager to ensure visibility of high priority ticket items.
- Ensures timely preparation and deadlines are met by facilitating resource planning, organizing, and prioritizing.
Environment: MS Project, dot net, Oracle, HPQC, Share point, Incident Management Tool
- Analysis, estimations of enhancements, planning scheduling and work allocation of enhancements, execution and delivery.
- Was part of the initial design of the application gathered requirements from key stakeholders within the organization.
- Responsible for writing Technical Specifications, UI Specs and Business Rules for the system.
- Estimation, client communication, management of project status as development lead.
- Gathered and documented requirements from end users and created all the documents to adhere to project CMMI level 5 standards.
- To assist the team, developed step-by-step procedures to solve certain issues.
- Involved in the Strategy Building Team to suggest ways to enhance end-user satisfaction and build a robust, reliable and successful system.
- Worked with the QA Teams to check and report bugs
Environment: Oracle HCM, ERP, HPQC, Java, Integrated Project Management Services