GLOBAL IT PROJECT MANAGER
Successful project manager with a demonstrated ability to evaluate business needs, make critical decisions, build effective teams and provide organizational value engineering.
- Meeting Facilitation
- Design Specifications
- Feasibility Assessments
- Business Consolidation
- Requirements Gathering
- Process Flow Mapping
- Creating Use-Case Scenarios
- Process Improvement
IT Project Manager
- Collaborate closely with business customers, IT solution architects, delivery managers, development team members, and IT Operations personnel to manage the planning and delivery of application development projects.
- Currently managing multiple projects within a large scale, multi-year Enterprise Resource Planning ERP IT Development program with a current year forecasted budget of 1.9M.
- Perform vendor ERP analysis and capability recommendations to senior management as well key involvement in RFP process.
- Effectively manage stakeholder expectations, resource, scope, schedule, costs, risk and issues.
- Ensure project implementation of quality assurance and quality control processes.
- Ability to work with and manage cross functional team and communicate effectively with business users and IT professionals including globally distributed teams.
- Ability to utilize desktop tools to communicate Instant Messaging, WebEx, Audio Conference etc.
IT Project Manager
- Managed all aspects of phased project enhancements for global IT tools shared between Fiat and Chrysler such as the Software Asset Management and Program Change Management systems.
- Facilitated weekly project status meetings as well as stakeholder meetings for prioritization of new change requests.
- Was responsible for analysis of business and user needs, documentation of requirements and translations into proper system design specifications.
- Supported key applications and processes that were used by the entire IT organization to perform and manage their work.
- Was responsible for working with IT personnel to ensure proper implementation of updates and new key processes and tools as well as mentoring and training.
- Was responsible for playing a key role in the transition of existing tools into newer strategic initiatives.
- Performed data analysis to identify trends and provide recommendations on SDLC process improvements.
IT Project Manager
- Implemented complex process improvements for a large scale supply chain application allowing local business units to better manage their production, inventories and meeting their customers demand which created efficiencies and profitability.
- Managed the activities of on-site project managers as well as the effort, time and costs of offshore resources for programming J2EE Web-Sphere applications integrated with SAP backend data to support critical software tools used by various business units.
- Facilitated and managed multiple cross-functional business units to re-design a large internal website for the entire BASF coatings division.
- Standardized and implemented process efficiencies for local IT project manager's activities.
- Conducted project proposal presentations to various audiences including senior level managers to garner project support.
- Collaborated with quality Six- Sigma black belts to ascertain continuous improvement measures for potential application development opportunities.
- Instrumental in implementing an SDLC process within my workgroup as well as creating boilerplate requirements documents, design specifications documents and Use cases. These standards have greatly added efficiency and completeness in servicing my customers while bringing a larger return on investment for developed solutions to the corporation.
- Managed multiple small to medium sized application development projects for manufacturing and multiple business areas throughout the organization. Utilized the Chrysler program change tool for adding new projects and entering/monitoring time and development effort.
- Was responsible for the coordination of application development initiatives. Responsibilities include facilitating meetings, constructing design specifications, creating feasibility assessments, gathering requirements, process flow mapping, data-modeling, creating use-cases, identifying stakeholders, and managing many other aspects of the SDLC RUP/PMI methodology.