- Confident and dynamic Information Technology Manager with over Eighteen 18 years of achievement in project management, design and delivery of technology solutions.
- A distinguished Senior-level Manger with extensive experience in Program and Project management.
- Expertise managing technology projects for Cruise Line and Casino Industries.
- Extensive industry experience in the Cruise Line, Casino and Heavy Equipment Industries
- Proven ability aligning technology initiatives with business goals to deliver productive solutions.
- Demonstrated success in leading and mentoring cross-functional teams in multi-facility environments.
- Experience interfacing with key business units and multi-cultural global teams.
- Excellent communicator, with emphasis on building strong client relationships.
- Quick learner adapts to emerging technologies.
- Self-driven, team player with excellent inter-personal skills.
- Core Competencies include Program and Project Management, Vendor Management, Client Relationships, Strategy Development, Change Management, Process Improvements and Product Management.
Manage the design, development and delivery of complete life cycle end-to-end projects and solutions to clients. Lead project teams through development, testing and project launch and rollouts.
- Managed and Deployed successfully critical IT infrastructure and cloud based SAAS applications , Dynamic CRM, SharePoint, and logistic projects.
- Facilitated the development of industry specific solutions and best practices for the PO BOX logistics
- Implemented SharePoint Data Management Structure Project
- Headed Offshore Project development teams to implement the SAAS related projects to US customers
Environment: Mirosoft Dynamic CRM, Microsoft SharePoint 2010 version, SQL Server , Microsoft .Net
Manage planning, design and implementation of Corporate IT infrastructure projects for Carnival Brand Casino and Carnival Corporation. Interface with business units to define project requirements and translate business objectives into tactical plans. Manage the design, development and delivery of complete life cycle end-to-end solutions. Lead cross functional teams through development, testing and project launch and rollouts.
- Managed and Deployed successfully critical IT infrastructure and cloud based projects, including Salesforce.com.
- Facilitated the delivery of industry specific solutions to Carnival's Casino, Carnival Crew personnel and Operation accounting departments.
- Generated new services and processes, leveraging strong relationship management and application development skills, and assisted Carnival Casino in its revenue growth.
- Directed employees and consultants on projects to effective leadership and mentoring. Conducted meetings to evaluate individual and team performances.
- Recruited and managed efficiently IT professionals and services providers, including staff from Tata Consultancy services and Iverson.
- Planned resource allocation for all phases of project implementation, including planning, development, testing, rollout, and ongoing maintenance and support. Well versed with System Development Methodologies SDM .
- Established standardized processes for development, documentation and quality assurance.
- Implemented successfully application migrations and SOX compliances Projects.
- Managed Service providers and software Vendor relationships. Well experienced in working with multiple vendors.
- Developed RFQs, RFPs, evaluated proposals, negotiated contracts, SOWs, SLAs and managed vendors through delivery and payments.
- Guided business units through software vendor selection to avert potential failures and mitigate risks.
- Monitored daily status of production applications and incident managements for Oracle suite of applications, including issue tracking and bugs management.
- Recognized as an outstanding performer at multiple levels.
As a Team Lead and Core Developer, worked on all aspects of the software system development methodologies to design, develop and implement applications using Oracle technologies. My main applications are related to Casino departments, both in the shore and shipboards, to capture financial activities and Shipboard Property Management departments to capture the guest information during the cruise.
- Analyzed user requirements and developed usecases.
- Identified schema strategies offering maximum design flexibility.
- Developed codefor packages, Oracle routines, including business-case triggers and pre-and-post operation activities.
- Developed new Oracle Forms, Menus and Reports.
- Analyzed root cause for database issues through thorough root cause analysis
- Prepared Unit, System and UAT test cases.
- Provided end user application support
- Effected changes to reduceeliminate risks resulting from the Y2K date change working on Y2K projects
- Migrated applications across different Oracle suite of products
- Developeduser and application manuals
- Experienced in Oracle Financial modules GL and HR
Environment: Oracle Developer 2000 Forms 4.5/Report 2.5 , Oracle Forms 6i 9i Oracle Reports 6i 9i , ERWin, SQL, PL/SQL, Oracle 7.3, Oracle 8i, Oracle 9i and Oracle 11g Databases, UNIX, Windows.
Member of a 25-member consultant team, as a senior consultant, assisted in warehouse systems implementation project for Caterpillar, Morton, Illinois. Successfully developed and implemented Y2K projects. Recruited technical team members. The project objective at client location was to upgrade an existing IBM Mainframe financial application to avoid Y2K flaw in the system. Also worked on migration projects from Oracle Forms 3.0 / Reports 1.0 to Oracle Forms 4.5 / Reports 2.5.
- Managed internal recruitment and hiring process.
- Facilitated the Organization in conducting SWOT analysis.
- Orchestrated over 20 resources including 2 project leads and 5 offshore resources on Y2K projects through effective staff leadership/mentoring and creative project analysis, design, and delivery.
- Ensured successful design, development, and launch of the Oracle developer suite of products for Caterpillar through aggressive oversight and relationship management.
- As a consultant, was involved in the project implementation and delivery.
- Studied and migratedapplications to Oracle Developer 2000 Platform.
- AnalyzedUser Requirements to identify User Interfaces.
- Developed PL/SQL procedures, functions and packages, new Oracle Forms, Menus and Reports.
- Prepared Unit, System and UAT cases.
- Provide end user application support
- Prepared user and application manuals
Environment: Oracle Developer 2000 Forms4.5, Reports 2.5 , SQL PL/SQL, Oracle 7.3, C, Pro-C, UNIX.
Software Programmer, worked on client applications using Oracle and Oracle front-end tools. Mentored and managed consulting staff and new hires. Worked with multinational clients and supported off-shore applications. Designed and conducted client workshops for technical software enhancements conducted customer demos and delivered in-house.
- Facilitated the design and deployment of NIIT in house payroll projects.
- Defined and directed project goals, objectives, critical success factors, milestones, and risks.
- Demonstrated strong leadership skills through expectation management and coached junior consultants to foster their development in technical, functional and consulting skills.
- Communicated detailed product knowledge to support consulting engagements.
- Collaborated with client and Subject Matter Experts to establish project objectives and goals.
- Managed technical platform implementations and integration with third-party software.
- Teamed with Engineering to design and manage consistent and reliable learning systems.
- As a Programmer, I worked on various client applications in NIIT using Oracle and Oracle front-end tools. Further, I also served as a Trainer/Mentor for new trainees.
- Worked on a real time computerized system for HR Management Department in Oracle 7.3 environment Visual Basic as the front end using ODBC controls. The aim is to design the system to keep track of Insurance needs of the employees. Responsible for creating Tables, Enrolling Users and Setting privileges. Also involves refining the Screens using Forms 5.0, handling basic DBA activities, compiling and creating stored procedures, snapshots for users.
- Worked on an optimized and Performance oriented querying methodology for an experimental database, RAQS Relational Algebra Query System , a research application program developed to design, test and implement optimized query processing programs.
- As a Research member of a team working on Optimized Structures for Enhanced Processing, developed a C program to implement Internal Hashing using the Chaining Method for Collision Resolution.
Environment: C, Pro-C, UNIX, Oracle 6.0, PL/SQL, Oracle Reports 2.0v and Oracle Forms 6.0, Oracle Designer 2000
Customer Support Manager managed a team of 22 UPS Un-Interrupted Power Supply systems service engineers and technician, delivering and installing large UPS Systems to Corporations. Contributed to client base expansion and generated new business through the marketing of UPS System annual maintenance contracts.
- Streamlined the customer support process and increased the Organization's customer support base.
- Assisted the Marketing teams with product sales and meeting the Organization's sales target.
- Communicated detailed product knowledge to support consulting engagements.
- Developed policies and guidelines to streamline customer/product issues.
- Delivered feedback and guidance on the performance of the Engineers to provide better service to customers.
- Worked with Accounting and Organization's C-level management to develop forecast for customer support group.
- Improved Company's sales and AMC targets
- Scheduled and prioritized support Calls
- Methodologies: Agile, Waterfall, Software Development Life Cycle SDM
- Programming: C, Pro-C, Oracle PL/SQL, ETL, UNIX Shell Scripting
- Web: IIS Server, Oracle Application Container OC4J
- Security: M2SYS Bio-Metric Software
- Databases: RDBMS Oracle 6.0. 7X, 8i, 9i, 10g and 11g versions
- Operating Systems: Windows versions, UNIX Sun Solaris
- Application Software: Oracle Forms 6I 9I ,Oracle Reports 6I 9I
- OLAP Tools: Cognos/ Business objects
- Databases Modeling: Erwin, PL/SQL, Oracle
- ETL Tools: Informatica 7.1
- Case Tools: Oracle Designer 2000