Business Technology Leader
- Respected leader, able to build highly motivated teams, identify and leverage individual strengths focused on achieving key metrics and deliverables, while keeping up-to-date with the changing business tempos.
- Insightful and results driven Business Technology professionalwith demonstrated successes in blending business goals and objectives with technology solutions that drive increased profitability and customer satisfaction. Consistent history of quickly assimilating new technologies and applying them to address customer needs in complex environments. Expertise in gathering and documenting requirements, leading design and implementation of major projects, and building and managing relationships with key executives and business partners.
- Managing EDI data mapping analysis and direction
- Project manager for two Microsoft business projects
- Responsible for re-organizing the IT/Business relationships
- Liasion between IT and business side
Product Development Manager
- Led the process of standardizing and productizing of modules in ten business areas
- Coordinated the development of demos for the modules
- Led the mobile analytics analysis and presentation of dashboards, scorecards, grids and templates within the module development
- Provided client-centric Excel pivot templates and training plans for each module
- Worked with marketing to position the products effectively, with consideration for budgets, industry needs and deliverables.
Network Operations Manager
- Created and led sevenmajor projects including support vendor management, analysis of billing system packages, phone system upgrades, printer fleet management, campus-wide wireless system and clinical information delivery resulting in a 250K/year savings.
- Managed infrastructure development, maintenance and support along with participation on projectcommitteesin this area
- Led the evolution of a scalable IT department, positioning staff and infrastructure for greater efficiency and productivity
- Directed the planning, budgeting 1.2 million and implementation of a new data center
- Charter member of Hospital Diversity Committee
- Created functional specifications, functional designs, and Project Scope based on requirements gathering. Presented cost benefits, acting as a liaison between the business group and IT to lead this successful project. Outcome: Strengthened bank's position within itsmarket and enhanced client retention, keeping the bank competitive in the Importing space.
- Project leader of web-based Letter of Credit system resulting in 42 net revenue increase over five years and increased bank's competitive positioninternationally.
- Provided technical perspective and support for a rapidly evolving technical product line to international and domestic sales forces resulting in 400 sales growth over five years.
- Developed and implemented online financing bid request and confirmation system which increased number of prospective clients and enabled bank to earn 5:1 ROI within two years.
- Developed and managed third-party outsourcing arrangements to provide clients with custom processing which retained significant revenue opportunities enabling bank to compete without having to invest capital dollars worldwide.
- Manager for the Commercial Banking line of business Y2K upgrade and testing efforts, customer communication, and validation of critical business-line technology
- Appeared on local news television, and interviewed with Midwestern newspapers as trusted advisor for the banking industry Y2K efforts
- Managed pilot customer implementation for new cash position reporting capability
- Designed and delivered technical product training to sales team
- Project manager for a market segmentation review and prospect automation initiative
Business Systems Consultant
- Lead consultant on hardware and software purchases, application development and technicalarchitecture for several retail business units
Supervisor Network Operations
- Supervision of all network operations for two industrial coatings plants supporting over 300 users.
- Maintained network reliability through critical use, power requirement, and disaster recovery analysis
Software Support Training Specialist
Information Center Analyst
- Co-managed hospital-wide implementation of Electronic Mail for use in patient care delivery andVoice/Data communications improvement project
- Enhanced patient care through improved coordination of cross department projects
- Managed Reception Service 52 employees a hospital-wide visitor control and patient information center
- Instruction of Division Secretary hires for all areas of the hospital in classroom and individual instruction environment
- Development and maintenance of curriculum for Division Secretary program, including manuals for a variety of hospital support systems