- An accomplished Software Engineer with 8 years of experience in software industry working guiding the team throughout the SDLC process from Requirement Gathering, Analysis, Design, Development, Testing, Implementation and Support in IT Infrastructure Library ITIL .
- Strong background in developing Web based applications using Java, J2EE, ASP, PHP, and Flex technologies.
- Widespread knowledge in designing and building Web based application N-Tier Architecture.
- Excellent understanding of OOPs concepts and Object Oriented Technologies.
- Proficient with RDBMS concepts and Databases like Oracle 10g, MS SQL 2005, My SQL, MS Access and PL/SQL
- Strong knowledge in implementing Database objects like Packages, Procedures, Functions etc. to achieve optimum performance and high speed operations.
- Expertise in designing User Interface and Web page mock-ups.
- Good knowledge on ITIL tool like ServiceNow. Implemented a brand new Configuration Management Database CMDB for General Electrics GE .
- An analytical and out of the box thinker who consistently resolves on-going issues and defects, often being called upon to consult on problems faced by the peers.
- Adept in Project Management, Planning, Risk Management, Execution and Monitoring of large and small scale multiple IT Projects.
- Self-motivated, excellent written oral communication, problem solving and presentation skills.
Eclipse, PL/SQL Developer, Dreamweaver, Front Page, Flash, Photoshop, Edit Plus, SQL Server Enterprise Manager, ServiceNow
Windows 98 SE, Windows XP Professional Edition
Oracle Forms Reports:
Design and Programming of Oracle Forms Reports.
IQMS for Team Members:
IQMS processes to be followed by team members.
Introduction of SOA, History and Evolution of SOA, Defining SOA
including frameworks , Web Services in action Examples, Service
Oriented IT organization and its implications on roles and responsibilities.
Performance Engineering Certification Course :
Performance and Load Testing Tools Techniques.
Six Sigma Awareness Training:
Six Sigma Awareness course.
Role: Project Manager
- Implement new enhancements and support existing system.
- Implement CMDB for GE Global Infrastructure Services GIS .
- Implement of user interfaces and access controls for managing data for the Configuration Items CI .
- Implement relationship editor for CI relationships to perform impact analysis.
- Design end user Service Catalog for non-role users and approval workflows for add/ update/ delete CIs.
- Implement interfaces between ServiceNow and B2B trading partners via daily data extracts, web services and reports.
- Implemented ETL process within the tool and scheduled data extracts for DWH consumption.
Role: Module Lead
- Designed and Implemented Web based application for GE Global Infrastructure Services to maintain their IT assets using Java, JSP, Servlets, Java Beans and Vignette CMS
- Designed and implemented a self-service application with a six sigma spirit to maintain shared references which helped in reduction of RTS efforts.
- Developed an automated asset reconciliation process to verify data integrity and accuracy.
Role: Team Member
- Designed and developed interface between and SQL Server Database and SAP R3 system using Java and Java Connector JCo for SAP
- The interface was responsible for: uploading production BOM data into SAP, uploading shipping BOM data into SAP, retrieving production orders from SAP and storing them into SQL Server, order confirmation into SAP, downloading material master from SAP into SQL Server
- Developed an optimised solution of confirming real time order confirmation using SQL Server Trigger and Service Broker.
Technology Stack: Java, SQL Server
Role: Team Member
- Designed and developed online doctor's appointment system for Tata Steel employees using ASP and Oracle.
- Developed ELISA equipment interfacing system using PL/SQL procedures, FTP and shell scripts.
Role: Designer, Senior Developer
- Designed and developed: HR Management, Projects Management, Flat Booking, Customer Management, Reports
- Designed and developed UI using JSP, HTML and CSS using Dreamweaver.