- Administrative assistant with 14 years of hands on experience with government contracts and non- profit corporations.
- Strong analytical, communication and interpersonal skills.
- Expert in A/R, A/P, account analysis, bookkeeping, maintaining vendor files.
- Knowledge of Peachtree, Oracle, Deltek/Costpoint.
- 10 years' experience Expert on MS Excel/Word/PowerPoint/Outlook/Access
- Strong office management skills which include: Multi-Line Phone system, typing 75 wpm,
- numerical and alphabetical filing systems and faxing
Administrative Assistant / Project Manage
- Acted as a liaison between CPA and staff for routine matters such as time off, schedule changes, questions about policies and procedures, special projects, etc.
- Schedule appointments for prospects to meet with Execs
- E-file tax returns and retrieve reports
- Receive and route visitors/clients
- Maintain File Cabinet and Client Portal, making sure all information is secure in order to maintain client confidentiality
- Receive, screen, and route calls
- Prepare Patient files while maintaining patient confidentiality
- Prepare office schedule for each day as well as for later in the week
- Worked on invoices for individual clients
- Prepare documents that detail information needed to properly execute anti-poverty initiative
- Plan events and functions for county officials
- Design flyers and invitations through Microsoft Publisher for county events
- Coordinate all activities related to meetings and events per team lead
- Compiled information through several resources to create framework documents
- Record minutes from weekly team meeting and email them out to county officials
- Analyze other counties success rates in rural development and apply it to current county policies
Determination Analyst/Case Manager
- Review requests for prevailing wage determinations for completeness and inaccuracies/errors or omissions
- Conduct prevailing wage determinations and other program integrity reviews
- Make relevant recommendations to federal managers on the disposition of requests
- Enter data related to PWD requests for information
- Maintain files in an accurate manner
- Prepare a variety of documents, correspondence, and reports