Sales, Information Technology and Real Estate leader with 25 years of experience. Exceptional commitment to customer service and achieving corporate and client goals.
- Oversaw sales, marketing, promotions, new student recruitment and orientation, student training plans, special events and graduation ceremonies.
- Sold the nation's most popular piano organs to students ages 50 and older.
- Provided individual and group music lessons to nearly 300 students through a copyright protected teaching method.
- Offered current and new students free music lessons with the purchase of a new piano organ.
Senior Account Executive
- Increased corporate service footprint by 25 percent.
- Provided customized telecommunications solutions for businesses in the Capital Region.
- Sold data services, high speed Internet and phone services using fiber optics and copper facilities including T1, Point to Point and data colocation services to new corporate clients.
- Established trusting relationships with customers and maintained high level of customer service with Presidents, CEOs and IT Directors.
- Signed up new clients including Pitney Bowes/MapInfo, Albany Law School, Excelsior College, Lamar Advertising, NYASHA, Rose Dental, Inc., Pine Bush Discovery Center and Upper Hudson Planned Parenthood.
Security Systems Administrator
- Trained colleagues to use new systems, programs and databases.
- Provided computer network systems and security administration for MetLife offices throughout North America and internationally.
- Maintained control of VPN Database access, iPass, Novell, Windows 2000, NT, SQL, and Lotus Notes systems and databases.
- Customized high-level technical support to users via LAN and Mainframe networks, the Internet, and access to corporate computer applications and documents via securities and permissions.
- Created efficient systems for managers to submit requests to the IT department.
- Administrated mail systems and databases using Outlook and Lotus Notes.