IT Project Manager with MBA plus 15 years experience, MCSE and CCNA technical certifications. US Patent pending submitted invention. Applications Management, Consulting, Technical, Presentation skills. Strong communication and customer interactive abilities across different IT, Defense, Finance, Manufacturing, Travel industry domains. Experience with Agile Project Methodology, Service Oriented Architecture, Web-based technology, Software Implementation, and custom Applications development.
- TECHNICAL PROJECT MANAGEMENT 6 years experience
- Applications, SQL clusters, Network, virtualization, Web hosting, Agile, SDLC, Sharepoint 2007, 10
- BUSINESS PROCESS AUTOMATION
- Application development, integration, restructuring applied to IT and Manufacturing environments.
- INFORMATION SECURITY SERVICES
- Access control policies, exceptions handling, automated administration of IT security architecture.
- ENTERPRISE KNOWLEDGE SYSTEMS
- Business intelligence, metamodels, information repositories, software messaging and SOA delivery.
- Plan 10M primary data center migration for Development servers 400 of total 1500 based on physical inventory and layout cage, core, filer, farm design for target DC facility.
- Conduct architecture sessions with multi-disciplinary teams, verify alignment with business strategy plan BSP , develop schedule, risk, communication, deliverable management plans.
- Manage procurement, architecture specifications development, requirements traceability, customer acceptance, cross platform deliverables, transition, transformation, and governance.
A global leader supporting the air travel industry with business critical IT applications
Team Lead IT Project Management
- Program manager, 4.1 to zTPF operating system migration, Quality Engineering, and defect management.
- Customer acceptance and End-to-end test coordinator, Latin American Airlines LAN migration to Sabre.
- Ticketing standards operating requirements SOR , audit compliance, production releases management.
- Utilize HP quality center and native Sabre interface to manage regression and performance test metrics.
Project and Process Management
- Execute 2M technology upgrade critical applications create scope, risk, quality, schedule management plans conduct impact/metrics analysis perform cost tracking, risk mitigations.
- Manage matrixed teams and vendors in program of 8-10 projects utilize SILC process maps, implement Java, C , Oracle 11G, SQL 2008, LDAP, Quest, BMC, CA based software products.
- Upgrade applications for Unix/Linux SAN, Networks, across 4 data centers 350 servers total using Change/Risk management, Requirements traceability, current/future state analyses.
- Execute 6.7M multi-year Enterprise Content Management project to capture military credit data by Documentum, Captiva, Webtop software deployment High Volume Content Services.
- Conduct Computer Associates, Documentum, American Express vendor Business requirements CIO briefing. Software Implementation lifecycle using SharePoint, Clarity, Open Workbench
- Implement HR phase of 4.5M, 3-yr Role Based Security project to automate Enterprise wide access control by commissioning Role and Compliance Identity Manager software applications
- A multi-million dollar firm offering a broad portfolio of technology business solutions.
- Program and Project Management
- Manage 1M implementation of Microsoft BizTalk server SharePoint 2010 architecture for web content re-design project to upgrade LA state mandated healthcare offerings application.
- Monitor and report project integrated change, schedule, scope control to BCBSLA governance for delivering ASP.net and C custom online forms, design, SIT, and UAT stage work products.
HP ENTERPRISE SERVICES FORMERLY ELECTRONIC DATA SYSTEMS
- A multi-billion dollar global IT Services Organization.
SYMANTEC Integration of HP/EDS and EDS/Symantec acquisitions
- Manage multiple 4-6 simultaneous projects in QA/UAT split environments, Data replication, Netapp Filers technology, TIBCO verisign upgrade, and enterprise applications integration.
- Implemented Brightmail/SMTP enhancement project at 0.8M budget to upgrade electronic data transmission capability along with anti-spam filtering for Symantec corporate mail servers.
- Deployed Lenel/GE for IT Security, Tibco/EAI applications for Symantec Hosting environments, using 3rd party vendor management, licensing and Active Directory Services for LDAP/DNS.
- IT/PM2 process methodology, SOX standard Merger/Acquisition, Sharepoint 2007 envrionment.
- Deployed McAfee TVM, Business Intelligence, Sales Force, Purchasing, Warranty Services windows domain migration in Project lifecycles using Agile methodology, ProVision modeler.
- Manage 3 new Project Managers, and worked in QA environments with rotating/flexible hours across diverse geographies and time zones, Sharepoint 2007 implementation process.
- Completed 20 projects in managed hosting, distributed systems, and high availability services. Worked closely with Program change managers, vendor and customer service representatives.
- 6 Sigma processes for application rationalization and software end of life EOL management.
- Deliver consolidation projects with Windows, Linux, Unix application servers, software load balancers, data replication, Travelocity web applications, database, middleware upgrades.
- Dallas CP4-Tulsa CDC disaster recovery projects, PMO initiatives, Model MS Visio workflows, implement change control, managed QA process metrics, deployed SharePoint repositories.
- Implemented Accucast and Travelocity Central email migration projects in Linux environment, requiring Active Directory administration, Network latency QA/performance management.
Automated administration of Unix, Linux, Load Balancers with annual savings of over 100k to EDS. Filed US Patent Office 2/11/05. Provided PERL, PHP, MySQL development and security exceptions to AMR, Sabre, Travelocity via IBM Lotus Notes customer service SLA agreements.
Analyze requirements, implement vendor quote automation for electronic parts suppliers using Windows 2003, MS Excel, SQL, VBA. Inventory, pricing, reporting, mathematical part number variations. Collaborate with staff and project team members in design process, lower risk.
Automate enterprise business process for corporate knowledge base using METIS workflow modeler, VB script in distributed systems architecture, integrate with MS Office using VBA for project reports, COM objects, develop XML metadata conversion, problem solving sessions.
Developed manufacturing applications software using TI proprietary Autoshell API using VFEI, SECS-II communication protocols. Communications between Management, Support Staff, and Engineering. Improve operating efficiency, monitor customer relations for Lexmark.
- Integrate VMS PROMIS process improvement mainframe flows, design Oracle test scenarios, software development lifecycle methodology. Plan production support releases/initiatives with CA change management, develop business rules services sing CELLworks and GraphEQ.
- BDM TECHNOLOGIES CURRENTLY TRW SUBSIDIARY , Albuquerque, NM 3/96 4/97
- An 800 million company specializing in defense related Technology solutions.
Develop business rules to interface with TIBCO Object Bus as per CORBA standards, utilize Factory works VB platform for process automation. Implemented test plans for UNIX, C, C applications, performance metrics, stakeholder management, business requirements analysis.
Develop VFEI/SECS II standard applications and UNIX test scripts for automation system integration projects. Perform on-site implementation, upgrade, and maintenance of FASTech applications using RCS source code control, configuration management, support documents.
- Supplier of printed circuit boards for defense and commercial electronics manufacturers.
- PCB Manufacturing
- Fabrication of rigid and flexible circuit boards using numerically controlled cutting machines CNC , development of routing programs and process flow travelers for shop floor execution.
Designer of regenerative thermal oxidizers for toxic emission control in industrial plants
- Environmental Research Development
- Develop Visual Basic modules which predicted the performance and regulatory efficiency of heterogeneously stacked thermal oxidizers in maintaining emission standards compliance.
Application Rationalization, Virtualization, Workplace modeling technologies, Agile right step, Workflow process, Methodology mapping, Best shore engagements, Microsoft Operations Manager.
Midrange servers, SQL Clusters, Applications software development, Unix system administration, Unix, Linux, and Windows-based solutions, Metis modeling, Win/Xrunner testing, VMS/mainframe.
SDLC, IM, ITIL v3 methodology, procurement, Global projects, diverse technical teams, C /.Net, vendor management, communication planning, MS Office, MS Project, Clarity, Open workbench.
- Forecasting, Corporate Finance, Cost budgets, Financial risk management, customer relationship, business presentations, NPV Analysis, Financial reporting using MS Office, powerpoint, Word/Excel.
- MBA Corporate Finance Financial Consulting, Southern Methodist University 1/07-12/08
- M.S. Mechanical Engineering, Washington State University 8/92-5/94
- B.S. Mechanical Engineering Mathematics, Washington State University 8/88-8/91