- Experienced in the full product suit of ESRIS's ArcGIS Software. Which include: ArcMap, ArcScene, ArcInfo, ArcCatalog, and ArcGlobe.
- Experienced in Multi Server, ArcGIS Server, and ArcSDE environments.
- US DOD Secret Security Clearance
- Innovyze InfoWater InfoSewer modeling tools.
- Knowledge with ERDAS Imagine 8.7, AutoCAD 8 10, ArcView 3.3, GPS Pathfinder Office.
- Great skills with multiple Trimble GPS Products.
- Extensive knowledge of high voltage electrical systems and other utilities.
- Experienced in USMC operations, range control, and airfield operations.
Provide on site technical support for the creation and visualization of data layers and map products using ArcGIS ArcSDE, ArcIMS, and ArcGIS Server software. Work with technical staff, maintenance chiefs, engineers, and up to 30 Subject matter Experts SME at Marine Corps Air Station Cherry Point to provide assistance in data creation, data integration, quality assurance, database design, compliance with spatial data standards, mapping, analysis, metadata development, data management plan and process model development, data catalog updates, and interactive Web based mapping sessions, and provide technical assistance and training to advanced GIS users.
- Specialized in high voltage and secondary distribution data creation, updates, Ongoing high voltage conductor replacement projects
- Installation wide replacement of street lighting to LED lighting project
- Sanitary Sewer and water systems modeling.
- Created seamless links between GIS data and the US Navy's inventory, maintenance, and preventative maintenance records tracking.
- New data collection for ongoing construction projects via GPS, CAD conversion, and Asbuilt georeferenceing.
- Assisted in converting all 325 feature classes to a new data model
- Mapping projects for USMC training, ranges, and bombing targets.
- Air show planning and layout committee.
Implemented GIS plans for numerous local governments. Experience in system operations, hardware and software updates, and systems and data backups. Assisted in training and supervising staff and clients in all operations of GIS. Data creation, Scripting, GPS data collection, Street Routing, Addressing, Parcel Creation/Editing, CAD conversion, Geometric networks, Utility mapping, watershed analysis, Crime Analysis, Geodatabase design.
Assisted in the maintenance of cartographic projects. Worked closely with the Project Manager to research data, create data, geocode, georeferenece/analyze aerial photographs and corrected projection and geometry errors. Maintained and updated Dolph Map styles and their numerous geodatabases. These projects where used to create road maps, real estate maps, custom aerial maps, overlays, enlargements, customizing scripts and parcel viewers. Trained staff in GIS and computer system setup and operations.
Assisted the GIS Coordinator in numerous tasks including maintaining and updating the county's parcel, neighborhoods, tax, land use, centerlines, addressing, and zoning databases, entering and creating new data for the rapidly growing county. Numerous mapping projects were created with the new data, GPS, and the counties Ortho Photos. The 9 1 1 CAD system for vehicle routing, emergency/disaster management and response were also updated. Other duties included assisting the appraisal team for the re evaluation of the county and maintained data which was used for new land values that were collected which created new neighborhoods and zoning areas.
Undergraduate Research Assistant
Duties included, soil surveys, watershed analysis, aerial photography manipulation and the creation of tools through the use of GIS and geo technology to help expand the efficiency of NRCS programs and business needs.