- Identified for the 3rd party vendors all the Hard/UnHard codes to Midtown or UC.
- Printed maps via GREDL and provided our 3 party technicians the names, floors and locations for all the midtown desk/office, building locations.
- Confirm that all the MAC address are correctly associated with the devices and line appearances.
- Verified the CDP neighbor device ID matches the building and floor given by the LOBs.
- Station review on shared line appearances, voice recording and voice mails on CUCM 8.6.
- Identified and tested all the analogy lines with the engineers after the gateways were converted in Midtown.
- Evaluate floor plans on the distribution of Cisco phones to the correct locations.
- Advise and report any ports and locations that are not live to the engineers.
- Provide basic name, voicemail and number changes on Cisco Unified Communication Manager 8.6
- Recognized by staff and management for excellent customer service and was offered a contract extension for current migration to the new location.
- Adapt to work at an ever-changing construction site.
Project Manager / Project Analyst
- Lead projects to meet scope, time, budget and quality expectations.
- Manage and assign multi-level billing codes for AMERS, EMEA and APAC projects.
- Recognized by staff and management for excellent customer service.
- Asked to head more projects by over-delivering on prior projects.
- Participated in the transition to VoIP systems.
- Developed strong relationships with local telephone entities.
Technical Analyst Consultant
- Exceeded trouble ticket monthly quotas consistently.
- Eliminated most escalations of trouble tickets through diligence and problem-solving abilities.
- Routed escalations to appropriate departments to decrease impact of issues on business function.