Self-motivated, detail-oriented Information IT Project Manager with 15 years of Network Services and Global IT Project Management expertise. Experienced in driving multimillion-dollar global projects and consistently meeting key program deliverables. Successful projects stamped with a characteristic blend of detail and cost-effectiveness. Inspired by the power of assembling talented, self-directed teams and passionately committed to sustaining streamlined tactics that respond to business objectives. Stan performs well under pressure a productive, positive leader sharing in team successes.
- Project Design, Scope, Rollout Management
- Strategic Planning
- Charter Proposals
- Cloud Network Advancement Leader
- Asset Management
- Exceptional Group Guidance
- SDLC/Agile/Scrum Methodology
- Data Protection Implementation
- Work Breakdown Structure
- Multi-site International Team Management
- Business Analysis
- Process Analysis Improvements
IT Project Manager / Senior Network Specialist
- Managed major projects on a worldwide scale, while simultaneously reengineering processes and driving improvements for a leaner, and more productive and cost-effective operating environment. Well versed in team management, vendor management and cross-functional collaboration.
- International Client contracts throughout this timeline: Brinks, Verizon, Terremark, HP, FedEx, AA, BNSF, Dell and PepsiCo.
- Specific TEK Systems Project Highlights:
Analyzed performances and benchmarked a project to direct the application development and implementation for new insurance support software. Set scope for the project to reach the goals required and met the timeline required.
Planned, proposed, implemented and managed an integration of the Cloud network servers at 35 sites across North America. Set and held timelines for each service and team member at all locations
Managed the conversion of Cisco to 3Com switches for every AA location around the world. This was an 18 month, 90 million dollar project that was completed on time, without issue.
Manager for network server replacements at all FedEx sites in North and South America. Developed implemented and managed timeline for the needed support team to handle user migration issues
Project Manager/ Network Services
Led the implementation of 523 new rail line printers at over 300 locations across North America. Provided BNSF the outstanding service, combined with on budget, on time delivery.
Additional Project Contributions:
- Assembled managed global team of independent contractors from Japan, Europe, and USA to deliver multiple network system replacements worldwide.
- Decision became the catalyst in steering the project rapidly across all regions cutting 50 from proposed single-location timelines.
- Coordinated global software implementations, each with separate budgets, resources, and timelines to strict budgets and deadlines.
- Intervened to reverse stalled project negatively impacted by multiple disparate consulting organizations with the lack of project leadership, and lack of internal staff.
- Collaborated on design, development and test models to redefine the structure of a testing organization.
- Reversed inherent complacency towards expenditure blowouts, by instituting leaner and measured strategies for hiring contractors, and ensuring the best value from quality suppliers.
- Built consensus and established common protocols between diverse and complementary project groups both in Europe and the US.
- Produced unique and efficient processes, planned the logistics of communications, and produced a web-based handoff application and sophisticated Excel dashboard that provided 'real time' reports.
- Presided over integration, regression, error handling, boundary application, shakedown, and customer facing document testing.
Project Manager / Network Leadership
Led the relocation of the Immigration and Customs Enforcement ICE network to secure / hidden locations across North America. Worked within the Department of Homeland Security DHS . This was a mission critical effort necessary to meet ever-expanding ICE requirements.
- Set scope and control of tasks for onsite network installation of servers and domain migration at over 281 DHS sites within a 12 month duration. Managed all aspects of project throughout each phase.
- Assisted the Project Team for the Department of Homeland Security to set the WBS and the charter proposal for a Novell to Microsoft Migration. Worked with their installation team both remotely and directly at several major sites.
- Developed and managed multifaceted teams for international operations. Obtained constant data from each team on a continuing basis to determine needed investments to surpass goals.
- Business analysis and establishment of asset management, network services, and software systems.
- Implemented a project timeline for the international network services principal automation and modernization program for improving data sharing across the U.S.
- Developed and managed multifaceted teams for operations. Obtained constant data from each associate on a continuing basis to determine needed changes to surpass goals.
IT Project Manager / SDLC Leader Consultant
Prepared and managed Agile project teams for full development durations. Oversaw project administrators and business analysts for development functions, including new service rollouts, end user relationship and time line fulfillment. Managed Agile / Scrum project schedules for a development strategy through daily sprint reviews. Set scope for projects with a SDLC to reach the goals required. Set and held project timelines for each service and team member.
- Consultant that presided over a long performance benchmarking and quality assurance project as part of the international application rollout in servicing over 100 users.
- Succeeded in producing a creative, low-cost software solution that resolved performance issues despite the complexities of assessing the application's performance from three diverse perspectives of call center agent and field engineer.
- Devised a testing environment that was benefited by its independence to circumvent interruptions.
- Analyzed performances and benchmarked projects, directing the implementation and application development project with this leading insurance company.
- Conquered productivity issues surrounding the demands of an expanding user base calling for one-screen data views, and improved response times.
- Enhanced the ease of usability by reengineering the applications for call center agents and field engineers. Cut synchronization times and delivered a business to request core functionalities across North America.
International Implementation Consultant / Network Services
Shaped strategies to position small- and medium-sized companies for growth. Analyzed business infrastructures, philosophies, and anticipated market expansion, delivering recommendations across areas of system architecture, hardware/software purchasing, and IT/internet training. Projects were typically brief, and all were produced on time, on budget, to specification.
- Network Consultant for FTD, presiding over performance benchmarking and quality assurance. This produced a system rollout as part of the international network system across North America and servicing over 250 franchises.
- Managed several employees in all aspects of the business environment including operations, project development, sales teams and the task of assuring customer satisfaction to develop a profit.
- Succeeded in producing a creative, low-cost software solution that resolved performance issues permanently.
- Managed the complexities of assessing application performance from three diverse perspectives of call center agent, field engineer, and end network systems. This produced outstanding service, combined with on budget, on time delivery.
- Built successful case for eliminating a costly, yet technically inferior software vendor's contractor from the team mix reinforced the cost and productivity advantages to management of a multi-site team to counter the challenges of different time zones and cultures.
- Trained personnel in the nuances of Accelerated Learning Strategies for improved performance and productivity.
Operating systems: Windows 2000/2003/2008/XP/Vista/Windows7, Windows8, Windows Server 2003/2008, Mac OS-X
Applications: MS Active Directory, MS SQL Server 2005 2008, MS SCCM, MS WSUS, MS Office Pro 2010 / 2007, MS Project Pro 2010 / 2007. MS Exchange, Visio, Access, PowerPoint, Explorer. Veritas NetBackup, VMWare, Dameware Professional, PC Anywhere, Flexera AdminStudio, VNC, MSI, Remedy and Heat Trouble Ticketing systems. Lotus Notes, Netware, Disk-Keeper, Data backup and recovery applications, McAfee Antivirus, SAP, Cisco VPN 3.6, ADP, DB2, Document Direct, Acrobat Professional, Hummingbird, SoftWise, etc.
System Hardware: HP Proliant DL 185 / 100, BL, ML servers arrays. HP Storage Works MSL2024 Tape Library, DELL Network systems PowerEdge 1950 III, R805, 2950 III, 2500 2600 servers. PowerVault MD3000, 220 arrays. Switches, Hubs, 10/100 Base T, IDNX 70/90 T-1 and T-3 Multiplexers, Modems, Channel Banks, Small Branch PBX's, CSUs and DSU's, Voice and Data lines. Ten years of experience installing, configuring and troubleshooting many facets of international network equipment.