- Highly Dedicated Project Manager and Team Leader with strong experience in Application Development for Medium t Large Size Projects. Excellent Communicator, Team Builder and Meeting Facilitator.
- 15 years of experience in Project/Program Management for Information Technology and Software Development
- 10 years experience with Strong Agile and Waterfall project methodologies
- Scope and Resource Management, Issue and Risk Management, Status Reporting
- 10 years of experience in resource management and strong team building
- Identify QA, BA and Dev. resources needed, working with management t assign team members
- Maintenance of project plans with detailed scopes from inception t close
- Highly skilled in management of end-to-end User Acceptance Testing
- Maintenance of all Deliverables and Timelines under strict deadlines
- Data Warehouse Development PL/SQL team tasks construction of views, tables, ETL
- Project Management of Application Development J2EE and .NET
- Research and review solutions for customer needs, create and grow customer relationships
- Team training and Train the Trainer sessions
- Netsuite, Changepointe, Sharepoint and JIRA tools experience
IT Project Manager
Integrating various vendors and departments in an effort t unify the digital customer experience across shopping and ownership sites. The digital Ford ownership customer experience is repeated across many properties including Ford.com, Lincoln.com, support.ford.com, and owner.ford.com. This project includes the complete migration of functionality and the existing dotcom Owner site int a new Owner Support site.
- Project Manager for, application development, portal enhancement projects for Cloud technology. Clients include JLR, CWT, Ally Financial, Ford, Daimler, GM, Chrysler, Mitsubishi, Shell, BCBS and Coca Cola. Projects focused on EDI, IDM and Cloud Identity Services.
- Program Management of quarterly sustain releases utilizing 20 offshore developers and QA analysts in Shanghai
- Attend client meetings, provide stakeholder status updates, financial forecasting, update project plans and detailed milestones
- Daily and Weekly meetings with internal teams consisting of on sight and off shore Developers, Solution Architects and Business Analysts t insure projects deploy on time and within budget.
- Mentoring and training newly hired project managers.
- Utilized SDP Processes and completed CMMI training.
- Application development projects using J2EE and .NET
- Project Manager - Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan, Detroit, MI 10/2010 02 2011 Contract Position Michigan Operation System MOS Project Lead Project Manager Credit Acceptance Corporation Southfield, MI 02 2010 09/2010 Contract position
- Facilitation of the upgrade for the nationwide customer facing online sales system. The new system expected t process over 600,000 customer applications per year. At completion the client's online experience is t improve by providing a seven-step process for sales, which includes tracking of all customer data, credit bureau scores, as well as payment and interest calculators. Projected project cost t be 12 million.
- Utilized Microsoft Project t manage all project schedules, baselines, staff assignments
- Agile project methodology used in conjunction with iteration planning .Daily stand up meetings were held with each department team t report on current day tasks and identify roadblocks.
- Management of J2EE and .NET developers using Agile Management
- Application development projects utilizing .NET and J2EE t facilitate fulfillment and email push campaigns involving the Budc Call Center
- Analytics tracked for email metrics and data validation, resulted in increased revenue for both Budc and pharmaceutical companies being represented.
- Utilized Microsoft Project t manage all project schedules, timelines, staff assignments and utilization related t pharmaceutical sales team projects.
- Utilized Microsoft Visi t create CRM Flowcharts for Sales and IT Department tracking of email push results for pharmaceutical team projects
- Takeda Pharmaceuticals projects for Prevacid and Uloric. Client weekly meetings t maintain business relationship.
- IT Department team lead network engineers, application developers, and business analysts t successfully upgrade the software data exchange between the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services resulting in increased billable hours and sales.
- Using Agile methodology simultaneous testing efforts were tracked during construction of application development
- Management of IT projects, scopes from inception t close: Creation, execution and updating of projects plans
- Management of project budgets and forecasts
- Identification of current workflow processes and defining and recommending new workflow processes
- Communication of relevant project information and milestones t upper management and stakeholders
- Facilitation of weekly team meetings t identify Action Items, Successes and Roadblocks
- Communications with all stakeholders, sponsors and customers t identify Action Items, Successes and Roadblocks
- Identification of business needs, in scope/out of scope items and significant financial impacts
- Project Management of application development using .NET, resources for implementation of SugarCRM, Time Matters, Billing Matters and proprietary software migrations resolving client Social Security, Disability and Medicare initiatives.
- Utilized Microsoft Project t manage all project schedules, baselines, timelines, staff resource assignments and staff planning, and utilization.
- Utilized Microsoft Visi t create workflow diagrams t differentiate IT department and Sales Department training of database entry rollout.
- Research implementation of desktop fax capability
- Assisted application development of database software utilizing FileTrac
- Research voiceover IP telephone systems and services
- Research implementation of scanning workflow t assist in achieving paperless workflow environment
- All implementation coordinated with various technical vendors.
Operations Manager/Project Manager
- Using Agile Methodology, successfully managed the development of a new Internet database system for insurance property casualty claims.
- Simultaneously lead the migration, implementation and training of all employees and clients on the new client relationship/database system
- Managed all company servers computers, email accounts, internet database, networked copier/scanner
- Transitioned company during 12-month implementation of database system, training utilizing MicroSoft Project
- Managed office technology, clerical support staff and insurance claims adjusters, assignment of insurance claims t staff property and casualty adjusters
- Provided various insurance companies with access t remotely use database system as necessary streamlining procedures as well as expediting service t insurance companies.
- Client management for both claimants and insurance companies
Sr. Project Manager/Network
- Using Agile Project Methodology managed the Pontiac School System Project which involved
- architecture, hardware, software deployments
- Implementation of the voice, data, video, Distance Learning, and Internet Access projects, involving 27 locations.
- Managed technical staff weekly meetings and iterations identifying successes and roadblocks.
- UAT for all deployments
- Maintained project timelines and resource evaluation for all simultaneous projects
- Implemented AS400, Siemens, Cisco, Nortel, Polycom and GDC Equipment
- Assisted client in training of staff t resolve technical issues on a timely basis and implemented tracking systems
- Managed all documentation, proposal preparation, and budgets t 6 million
- Solicited Change Orders as necessary
- Developed and maintained vendor/subcontractor relationships
- Initiated the development and implementation of acceptance/testing procedures
- Prepared proposals and financial documentation for small t large nationwide deployments
- Maintained goals and objectives on all projects t meet customer's expectations and budget guidelines utilizing Microsoft Project.
Regional LAN Administrator/Project Manager
- Project Managed LAN and workstation activity at various branch locations Troy, MI Grand Rapids, MI Minneapolis, MN and Milwaukee, WI
- Project Manager of Implementation and Training of Midwest Region branch staff on proprietary applications for Chubb Insurance, which included EDI and Customer Underwriting Workstation CUW
- Managed and trained all on-/off-site LAN Coordinators t promote technical issue resolution and project deployments
- Conducted staff quarterly reviews
- Project Management, Implementation Coordination for conversion of servers from OS/2 t Windows NT upgrade of fax servers from Faxworks OS/2 t Rightfax Win NT upgrade of Workstations desktops and laptops configuration of workstations using Ghost/Tivoli utilizing DHCP and TCP/IP
- Managed regional help desk using Enterprise Administrator and all help desk ticket reporting and follow up
- Planned all regional projects including timeline and resource usage
- Maintained problem resolution records
- Installed Veritas tape backup system, Upgrade Synoptic Hubs, Cisc routers, maintenance of userid/passwords converted email system from Netscape t Lotus Notes upgrade/transition of Microsoft Suite
- Trained all staff in Microsoft Suite, conducted Microsoft Suite classes for each branch
- Project management utilizing Microsoft Project.
- Dell and IBM vendor relationships for project hardware tracking, orders and returns.
Workstation Manager/ Project Manager
- Project Managed all system implementations during 6-month pilot program and state wide rollout
- Network Administrator/Implementer for OS/2 DOS workstations during pilot program, implemented DOS/Windows 95 based workstations on a two-server system implementing Token Ring, TCP/IP. Responsible for over 130 users on-/off-site, including training and technical support, escalation and tracking of IT problems t appropriate help desk
- Supported desktop/laptop workstations. Liaison t Home Office New York , Technical Help Desk New Jersey and Software Support Desk Atlanta
- Software and proposal system training for insurance sales staff
- Passed LOMA Part 1 and State of Michigan Life, Disability and Health License
- Prepared advanced concept insurance proposals and presentations
- Participated in and developed Train-the-Trainer classes
- Trained and managed network support staff, staff evaluations and reviews