Life Cycle Engineering 01/2013 Present Certified Scrum Master CSM with Active Secret Clearance
Charleston, S. C.
Relevant Specialized Experience on this Job:
- Certified Scrum Master Agile , Active Secret Government Clearance, Sharepoint, VersionOne, JIRA, Confluence, QA Plus, DevOps, Continuous Development, Continuous Delivery.
- Perform Scrum Master Duties for a large development team including Backlog Grooming, Sprint Planning, the Daily Stand Up, Retrospectives, Management Reporting, including presentation of sprint results to the customer.
- Promote and support the project adoption of the Scrum Development Framework.
- Develop Agile Release Management, Defect Management, Configuration Management, and Requirements Engineering processes as part of a larger overall Systems Engineering strategy.
- Relevant Specialized Experience on this Job:
- Project Manager/Certified Scrum Master Agile , Off Shore Management, Rally Software, Sharepoint, Vizio, SQL Server, Business Analysis, Budget Analysis, Solutions Development, Operations Analysis, CA Clarity, CA Open Workbench, Microsoft Project.
- Worked as CSM/ Project Manager for Vendor: Wal-Mart Corporate Office in International Systems Development. Responsibilities included leading teams in United States, India, Canada, Mexico, Argentina, and United Kingdom through various stages of ISDLC project development.
- Experience in working with off shore developers and management.
- Managed projects using CA Clarity and CA Open Workbench.
- Completed all necessary documentation.. including Project Charters, Project Management Plans, Product Backlogs, Sprint Backlogs, Sprint Burn-down Charts, Communication Management Plan, Project Cost Plan, RACI Matrix, Requirements Matrix, Project Staffing Plans, Project Budget Plans, and working with Business Analyst to produce the Business Requirements Documents
- Relevant Specialized Experience on this Job:
- Agile, Microsoft Project, Sharepoint, Continuous Development, Continuous Delivery, Business Analysis, Data Analysis, Operations Analysis, Quality Assurance, SQL Server, ETL.
- Completed Contract position with Capital One in their Credit Card Recoveries department as Scrum Master/Tech-Lead on development projects using Agile Scrum methodologies.
- Responsibilities included, leading iteration sprint planning sessions, working with team on user story selections and estimates, challenging team when necessary, leading daily stand-up meetings and removing impediments team may incur.
- Tracked sprint tasks to update sprint burn down chart and create sprint review documentation.
- Worked with team to learn strengths and weaknesses to improve team sprint velocities.
- Worked with Product Owner and stakeholders to prioritize Project Backlog.
- Responsibilities as Technical Lead required reviewing and signing off on project scope, business requirements, system requirements, both functional / non-functional requirements, test cases, MVS, router, programming, and ETL changes. Experienced at creating wireframe and workflow diagrams using MS Visio.
- Project Management, Agile, Rally, Microsoft Project, Arbortext Editor, Tivoli, CA-OPS/MVS, CA7, ISPF/TSO, File-Aid, JCL, COBOL, CICS, DB2, VSAM, EASYTRIEVE, CLIST and REXX programming.
- Six plus years working as Project Manager/Scrum Master using Agile Scrum , and other SDLC methodologies. Managing daily development activities in an Agile Scrum and Waterfall development environment. Responsible for developing and controlling project scope. Developed and managed project plans using Microsoft Project. Excellent at data analysis, process analysis, systems analysis, and managing project documentation.
- Six years providing Business Analysis, Development and 24/7 support to our world-wide Aircraft Inventory Parts / Accounts Payable IBM z/OS-JES Operating System Environment consisting of multiple LPARs, using Tivoli, CA-OPS/MVS, CA7, ISPF/TSO, File-Aid, JCL, COBOL, CICS, DB2, VSAM, EASYTRIEVE, CLIST and REXX programming. This position required working with many additional applications and languages using Windows servers and creating technical development or enhancement documentation.
- Assigned to Project Manager for Top Priority Assignment to guide development of a new vendor-developed document management system. Assignment required guiding development team through requirements development and managing needed changes to vendor's application and tracking issues through negotiated resolutions. Implemented application and needed business process changes across all areas.
- Member of team assigned to gather, analyze and create all necessary documents related to Aircraft Retirement Project. Interviewed pertinent departments, including Legal, Engineering, Statistics, and Support Groups, to document business processes and make recommendation for data retention.
- As Team Lead, I focused my team on reducing our critical path batch time. During critical path batch, company employees cannot fully utilize the system. My team reduced critical path batch time from 3.5 hours to 54 minutes Savings to company amounting to millions of dollars.
- In charge of keeping our 'Disaster Recovery' script current for this system. I was held accountable for making sure all critical files were backed up to our off-site storage facility and testing the D/R plan once a year.
- Worked with Flight Publications Department making edits and format changes to Aircraft Publication Manuals. Changes were made using XML/XSL-FO code and rendering documents using Arbortext Editor 5.4. Publications could then be viewed via the web by various departments and by pilots via Electronic Flight Bags.
- All assignments were designed, developed and supported using Application Development and Lifecycle Management methodologies utilizing strong Project Management skills, Business Analysis abilities and QA knowledge.
- Served as programmer for insurance Claims Administration and Accounts Payable System. Provided three years development and maintenance of COBOL/CICS programs including 24/7 support.
- Successfully worked with team to add and integrate new regions of country as Humana purchased additional healthcare insurance companies and expanded their business.