Project Manager / Operations Manager/ Business Analyst / Quality Assurance Engineer/ Business Development Manager
Goal-oriented, focused, dedicated and highly motivated professional with a proven track record of success in project management deliverables, supporting projects and programs, including scope management, quality management, resource management, schedule management, internal/third-party and client communications managements. Outstanding interpersonal skills with strong analytical and problem solving capabilities to interact efficiently within a team or as an individual. Experienced in multi-tasking and detailed oriented.
AREAS OF EXCELLENCE
- Project/Program Management
- Monitor Sales HR Dep.
- Quality Change Control
- Change Management/Control
- Quality Assurance
- Budget Planning /Cost Control
- Process Analysis/Improvement
- Business Analysis
- Business Development
- Project Planning/ leadership
- Strategic Planning
MS. Office Suite
MS Word, MS Excel, MS Access, PowerPoint, MS Project 2013, MS Visio, Outlook 2013
RequisitePro Suite, Mercury tools suite, UML, Bugzilla, TMC, Log Extractor, Jira, Mantis, Visio GoToMeeting, Trello, SharePoint, ClockSpot, Burn down Charts, Mercury Quality Center
RUP, SDLC, Six Sigma Sub-Method. DMAIC and DMADV, Agile Scrum
Windows NT/98/95/2000/XP/Vista/win7/win8, MS DOS, Android, IOS
Familiar with SQL, Visual Basic,
HTML, HTML5, JSON, websockets ,
- Supervised software development team utilizing Agile Scrum methodology.
- Managed relationship with multiple clients to improve high-quality service standards.
- Managed multiple projects simultaneously under tight timelines.
- Interviewed Business Groups, SME's, and business owners to conduct system analysis, documented the requirements and generate the system design documentation for the development team.
- Managed the analysis and business phases of the NECC project.
- Ensured projects milestones were completed on or ahead of time, within budget, while ensuring quality standards.
- Conducted JAD sessions with the development and QA teams to define comprehensive test plans, granular level test cases for smoke, functional, regression, usability, and Black Box testing.
- Managed and increased effectiveness and efficiency through prioritization methods as well coordination and communication between teams and clients.
Project Manager/ PC
- Implemented Agile Scrum methodology throughout the SDLC process to keep the team more productive.
- Managed and facilitated JAD sessions with client decision makers, systems owners, and end users to define project scope and requirements.
- Managed the collection of issues and coordinated the design and implementation of the resolution process.
- Managed complex projects from the proof of concept through implementation including all phase from initial discovery through planning, budgeting, designing, development to successful implementation.
- Responsible for the ongoing review and analysis of effectiveness efficiency ratings of existing systems and develop strategies for remedial action where required.
- Installed, diagnosed and resolve technical hardware and software issues consulting with customer on appropriate actions to assure successful resolution.
- Provided orientation and training to end users on modifications and enhancements as well as new systems.
- Coordinated and performed user acceptance testing. Considering end-user reviews, for modified, new systems, and other post-implementation support.
Business Analyst/ Project Manager
- Implemented SWOT analysis to identify system shortfalls and enhancement opportunities in business processes.
- Consulted on the management of all business operations inventory control, budgeting, vendor management, payroll and other expenses.
- Conducted the analysis of the effect or impact of implemented improvements by conducting review meetings with management and employees to improve business process workflow.
- Responsible for project planning, resourcing, budget managing, risk analyzing, and change control.
- Managed the installation of a new POS system.
- Provided leadership, mentorship and development programs for peers and direct reports by communicating career opportunities, providing regular performance evaluations
- Introduced enhanced standards and enforced policies and procedures to ensure excellent customer service to meet the objective of maximizing store performance and supervised loss prevention programs to reduce shortages and detect fraud.
Quality Assurance Engineer
- Involved in management and team meetings to formulate strategy for planning, executing and documenting the end user requirements through test plans and test cases.
- Developed existing and created new Test cases, Test plans and Test data in Quality Center.
- Conducted Full Set-top-box testing on various DVR builds for all functionality and features such as Video on Demand, Quick Access Menus and Grid listings, Favorites, Parental Control, Closed captions, recordings, Time Shift Buffer, PPV etc.
- Tested Copyright Protection based on Copy Freely, Copy Once or Copy Never option for each channel.
- Documented the Defects on QC and Bugzilla, with detailed description imaging and logging.
- Involved in the discussion of Test execution progress, Defect resolution mechanisms and arranging the meeting with the developers, system analysts and QA Lead.
Jr. Business Analyst
- Defined the Scope of the project by analyzing and understanding the business requirements.
- Converted Business Requirements documents into Functional Requirements Specification and Technical Specification.
- Adhered to UML modeling in preparing Use Case Diagrams and Activity Diagrams with the help of Microsoft Visio software.
- Worked with development team through the Implementation Cycle to make sure that the specified requirements are perfectly incorporated into the design of the application.
- Worked extensively with the QA team for designing Test Plan and Test Cases and execute them.
- Created user and system documentation so that Training / Help Desk can use them.
Change Manager/ Project Coordinator
- Managed the transition of change in the business process by identifying all the affected areas through this change during the supply chain management process
- Trained employees regarding Supply Chain, and Lean Manufacturing, monitored the performance of the quality management system, generated analytical data and reports on performance measured against set of indicators.
- Recommended changes, implementations and provided training, using tools and techniques such as the ERP system E2 Shop , lotus Notes, QuickBooks to enable others to achieve quality standards..
- Maintained quality demands to customers and vendors through conducting and implementing the ISO9001-2000 audits, corrective and preventive action, Total Quality Management philosophies, and Continuous Improvement methodologies.