- Finance Operations process transformation and ERP Implementation for clients across a variety of industries including Media and Entertainment, Consumer Products, Pharmaceuticals, Chemicals, and Professional Services companies.
- Fiscal 2014 Performance rating of 5 highest ranking based upon Sales 13.5m , Managed Revenue 5m , Operational Excellence, Quality, and People development qualifiers.
- Recently managed global team of 70 consultants implementing SAP with associated process redesign and business case ROI for a 26b company span of implementation team managed covered Finance, Service Delivery Operations , and CRM process areas.
- Extensive practice development mentoring/coaching staff, serving as consultant recruiting lead for top pick University, developed course curriculum and instructed courses for firm-wide training/mentoring program, and developed publications in the area of Finance Accounting and Operations process improvement.
- Selected at the national and regional level northeast on People Action Committee to represent the voice of staff with firm leadership bringing forth the pulse of the firm, recommendations to improve performance culture, and serving as a sounding board to leadership's ideas prior to even sharing with Partners in some cases .
- Consulted for telecom/wireless service provider and equipment manufacturer, cable MSO, television network holding company, international bank, and healthcare equipment manufacturer GE in the following functional areas: operations, finance and accounting, marketing customer retention , and business development merger integration .
- Focused on reviewing and redesigning operations, accounting, and finance processes, technology tools, and work-force support for improved efficiency and effectiveness.
- Project experience in: operational and financial benchmarking, cost reductions, business case development, process improvement design, implementation and post review, reporting and KPI scorecards, data mining tool design and deployments, and overall project and change management.
- Strategic reviews of cost reductions and containment opportunities in clients in all functional areas employed benchmarking and time motions studies to find opportunities.
- Assisted recruitment team in selecting recruits, interviewing, final selection, and training on consulting approach and methodologies.
- Served at Supply Chain ERP and Material Management Director to manage department staff performing day-to-day functions operational, accounting, and maintenance/repair and system upgrades/modifications.
- Consulted for Telecom, Media and Entertainment clients in the area of finance and supply chain transformation.
- Project experience in: operational benchmarking, business case development, process improvement: designs and implementations, financial 1 cycle and supply chain 1 cycle system installations and enhancements.
- Supported North American CFO in collecting and analyzing financial data for forecasting and budgeting.
- Assisted in monthly financial reporting and annual budgeting process for North American region.
- Blueprinted and implemented process improvements within financial and procurement processes internally .
- Deployed and managed e-procurement system across North America with European support team.
- Finance and HR team member for NHS Net Impact finance transformation project pro bono
Sen. Financial Analyst
- Consolidated advertising sales data to be presented to senior management.
- Created business case and blueprinted process and content for more effective reporting.
- Enhanced processes for database system through the increased usage of automation.
- Researched potential acquisition candidate for a New York City-based Venture Capital firm.
- Developed valuation model on a petroleum marketing/distribution business for a private client.
- Conducted real estate impact research and analysis on contaminated petroleum marketing properties.
- Assisted a CEO with the development of an MBO model for a 150M medical information service company.
Business Analysis/ Business Development
- Researched, analyzed and developed new start-up company evolving it into 26 franchised stores throughout Florida, with combined revenues of 12 million annually.
- Developed financial and business development models to establish new business locations. Evaluated real estate sites conducted sophisticated financial forecasting and revenue projections per site selected top sites for business model negotiated contracts for leases and construction build outs.
- Established the business plan/model for setting up new franchise stores including financial forecasting, strategic planning, marketing, merchandising/product mix, and customer service/staff hiring and training. Twenty-six stores established using this model all became profitable within 90 days of store opening.
- Developed a web-based Internet sales strategy and sold Internet subsidiary after 12 months of operation.
- Reviewed potential buyers to determine financial health, previous success records, management/operations experience. Included analysis of financial statements, credit histories, business background, lender recommendations, selecting only the top 5 of potential buyers. Using key business analytical tools to select buyers achieved store profitability in first year of operation.
- Provided ongoing business financial analysis to increase profits while containing or decreasing operation costs and remaining competitive with product sales prices.
- Responsible for all financial reporting, accounting, monitoring and analysis of operation.
- Developed business valuation on entire holding company with 26 profitable franchise stores, negotiated deal and sold Kelly Inc., in 1999.