- Exceptional Senior Manager providing demonstrated performance in global settings for internal and external corporate clients utilizing a full suite of proven strategies skills including:
- Over-the-Horizon strategic planning risk anticipation
- PMO process development and implementation
- PM-BOK standards Practices implementation/governance
- Systems Security/PCI Global process implementation and over-sight for Audit preparations
Programs Managed have included:
- Federal/State Proposal Management Systems/Processes/Service Delivery
- Federal GSA Contract compliance reporting systems
- PCI/Computer Security systems compliance/process implementation
- Corporate Operations development/implementation/governance systems
- Technology Infrastructure development/implementation/on-going maintenance management
Projects Managed have included:
- Customer-facing service implementation Projects
- Computing/Telecommunications Technology in-place service/maintenance upgrade projects
- Computer Center Infrastructure projects including 3 barewalls-to-finished, fully operational raised floor data/network centers
- Software Development projects across multiple products including SharePoint, Oracle, NICE and Live Person Chat Tool
- Business Process Re-engineering PMO strategic initiatives/Portfolio Projects.
Senior Project Manager
Major duties include:
- Serving as the Senior Project Manager on multiple assignments including mangement of Project Deliverables Planning, WBS Performance/Planning, Capital Budget Due Diligence and Compliance Management, Earned Value Metric measurement, performance assurance and staff/production oversight.
- Serving as the Lead PM/Program Manager to the 9 Project Managers in the America's PMO Mr. Stone Provided Guidance, Coordination Attestation completion activities support for client PCI/ Secured Systems for North America/Latin America.
- Served as Lead Program Manager on multiple Global Strategic Initiatives including Global Telephony Network Upgrade Projects, Global Client Service Initiatives and multiple Six Sigma Studies for Process/Management Re-Engineering Initiatives
National Director of Sales/Federal Programs Manager
Major duties include:
- Serving as the Federal Projects Program Manager/Project Executive on multiple assignments
- including mangement of Project Deliverables Planning, WBS Performance/Planning, Earned Value Metrics
- Providing Strategic project and enterprise work efforts including CMMI process alignment/certification efforts, Recruiter/call center management and Federal Proposal Process validation and archive development oversight
- Managed the Sales staff activities and budget management
- Managed Federal Report Management for Schedule 70 and Schedule 736 payments, service and pricing updates and earned value reporting
- Served as the Enterprise Quality Assurance/Performance Continuity Officer for all Federal/State project activities
Senior Project manager/Project manager IV
Served as a traveling Network Services High Speed Connectivity PM performing Network and Software Performance Quality Assurance studies as a billable sub-contractor for NIC. Also perform Ad-Hoc additional PM duties at Headquarter location as needed.
National Director, Federal Sales
Major duties included-
- Establishment and management of the Project Dispatch/Call center with 13 project coordinator staff managing 29 field work crews for both schedule of work, permit pre-planning and procurement, vendor management and parts/logistics management on as many as 6 separate project efforts simultaneously.
- Provision of Enterprise level processes to manage proposal development/customer requirements elicitation and documentation Work Product scheduling, logistics coordination and quality review Project Close-out, Documentation Standards and ISO 9001 alignment of all work processes.
- Served as the Coroporate Quality Assurance/Quality Control officer
Served as the Chief Executive for this Executive Staffing and IT Strategic Staffing firm.
Major Duties included:
- Establishment of Recruiting Call center for 17 Full time and 9 Part Time staff members
- Strategic oversight of all Budget and Process Improvement work product
- Management of the Earned Value/Risk Management Cycle at the Enterprise Level
- Strategic Personnel Management of 3 practice management groups with 5 Director level direct reporting staff and 90 indirect reporting staff
Regional Account Executive
- Dobbs International/ Gate Gourmet Memphis Data Center
- Champion Paper IT build-out and Ramp-up of wireless Mesh Network
- Sprint Kansas City Data Center Telecommunciations Fiber-Optic Expansion