- Background encompasses extensive professional Information Technology experience in Project Planning/Management and Implementation, Data and Technical Analysis, utilizing a strong work ethic and a commitment to carrying out organizational directives in an efficient, timely manner.
- Strengths: Excellent communication and interpersonal skills skilled at leading and mentoring personnel to reach their potential analytical detail-oriented works well independently and with others highly organized proven leadership skills. Highly energetic and committed to quality of standards aligned with Total Quality Management. Powerful mediator that thrives in a demanding environment: Familiar with the concepts and methodologies of Agile project management for software development Six Sigma, Lean Manufacturing, Kanban and Kaizen for the improvement of process time and cost controls.
- Software experience: MS Windows XP, 2000, MS Word Excel PowerPoint MS Project, MS Visio, MS Access Database, SharePoint, IBM Rationale, GoogleDocs, Cisco Webex
- Program Language skills: VBA, SQL
Areas of Expertise:
- Project Planning/Management
- Vendor/Client Liaison
- Change Management
Project Manage Contractor
- Project Manager/Consultant for the EED MGPP database application development project to integrate and develop end user data entry forms, back-end tables, utilizing MySQL, and VBA code to build and manage the Access 2010 database for the Gas Turbine and Accessories Systems Compliance Engineering GTACE team. Develop logic charts to diagram program logic and processes Visio 2010 . Identify and implement best practices for design, execution and management of the database, and server. Gather end user requirements develop training documents, train end users, attend meetings with stakeholders in local and global locations web meetings track project deliverables and milestones. Successfully gained management approval to locally install and manage the databases on a MySQL Server, resulting in substantial cost savings to the business P L.
Project Manager Contractor
- Responsible for the management of 7 IT project initiatives. Manage the vendor/client relationship, ensure project milestones and deliverables are completed and delivered on time, on budget for the implementation of new and upgraded software applications. Conduct meetings with vendors, stakeholders, sponsors, programmers, and implementation teams. Manage time and resource availability of in-house IT staff to meet the client-side requirements of the Statement of Work for all 7 initiatives. Communicate with, and report project status to the Project Management Officer, and 'C' level sponsors. Utilize a Project Management Office Toolkit for the creation and management of SDLC project analysis and documentation.
Project Coordinator Contractor
- Vendor liaison on a 3 million dollar IBM Point of Sale POS systems upgrade for 250 Bi-Lo grocery stores. Communicate all status and issues to appropriate support department. Responsible for project administrative functions attend meetings/briefings and update MS Excel Master Install Plan, Serial Number tracking and Issues tracking in MS Excel. Ensure milestones and deliverables are met on-time and on-budget for both the vendor and client.
Engineering Assistant Contractor
- Responsible for authoring extensive MS Excel macro to automate the entry, and update of turbine performance test data Run Charts for the Integrated Performance department managers. Managed account access requests for several proprietary databases from employees throughout the GE global campus. Responsible for the entry, and update of data into the Gas, Steam and Combined Cycle field test reports database and Quality Control testing of new database releases. Assistant to the editor of the quarterly, web based newsletter proof reading and quality checking article content. Drafted detailed MS Word and Power Point training materials to educate the end users of the new Run Chart reporting tool, as well as the process for data entry into Vault database, and other processes as performed in the Integrated Performance department. The department implements SCRUM methodologies for the tracking and management of software development projects.
Access Database Application Developer Contractor
- Created VBA code for a Microsoft Access database end-user application to access various data regarding inventoried tools and parts for the management of an extensive manufacturing Parts inventory interviewed end users to identify their design and data management needs tested application to ensure it performed per client requirements.
Print Development Contractor
- Responsible for Pre-Quality Control document preparation: Member of US based team to India team via email, phone and web meetings to ensure client policy documents were formatted to client standards reviewed/ensured quality of deliverables returned from India team prior to running test batches and submitting documents to final Quality Control personnel updated IBM Rational Project Management database communicated project issues, resolutions and status to Team Lead. Document issue and resolution tracking in Bugzilla software application.
Data Analyst Contractor
- Responsible for creating macros using VBA to automate processes in MS Excel for the Energy Infrastructure Department financial and TollGate reports submitted weekly to Business Operations Quality Managers BOQM updated weekly report and PowerPoint presentations for tollgate reporting the report and presentation reflected the status of various projects to identify status in the life cycle updated weekly Headcount report of domestic and global contractor heads updated weekly Delinquency report this report quantified the total of non-approved voucher hours throughout the corporation quality checked results of data pulled from Oracle and Access databases used for specific financials reporting. Represent BOQM in weekly meetings that addressed issues, remediation, data validation and control points to ensure best practices and client satisfaction.
Senior Technical Analyst Contractor
- Provided level 3 hardware and software support of POS systems to 650 corporate-owned restaurants and 50 franchise-owned restaurants coordinated 2nd and 3rd level analysts' duties in the execution of corporate unit conversion to franchise-owned units communicated with internal and external support personnel to resolve unit issues, i.e., programmers, satellite network providers and telephone service providers created technical training materials for 1st and 2nd level technical support helpdesk associates mentored and trained 1st and 2nd level associates provided on-call support on a one weekend/one week a month rotation. Developed performance metrics to improve help desk quality of service. Assessed task and time management issues for helpdesk associates to eliminate redundancy and achieve improved resource utilization and customer satisfaction scores.
Document Control Specialist/Quality Assurance Contractor
- For ISO/TS 16949 Automotive Manufacturer Standard Compliance generated weekly SCRAP reports which was the basis for business decisions and forecasts quality control of document version levels filed electronically, in hard copy, and for use by processors/engineers on the floor responsible for technical documentation of procedures and practices modified Control, Standard Operating Procedure MS Word 2007 , Form, and Operation Sequence documents Visio 2007 as required generated basic reports in MS Access 2007 using SQL. The integration and document management significantly reduced the amount of 'redo' documentation to achieve ISO 16949 compliance. Liaison with engineers to facilitate Change Requests, and the approval process required to meet internal audit standards. Responsible for obtaining vendor ISO certification documents for vendors on the Approved Vendor List APV to meet internal ISO audit requirements. Updated COPICS parts inventory control system.
Assistant Project Manager Contractor
- Assistant Project Manager in all duties concerning all phases of project life cycle trained/supervised on-site and off-site technicians provided ad-hoc and weekly status reports to management independently researched for a company that would remove old equipment NSC would no longer use, at no cost to NSC of 1000 POS machines, resulting in the identification of a re-use company that paid NSC for the reusable parts, saving NSC in excess of 10k in pick-up/disposal fees, costs for storage and logistics for storage and disposal of the machines quality tested POS registers for operability of hardware/software prior to store delivery.
Project Coordinator/Team Lead War Room Contractor
- Responsible for supervising in house and 3rd party vendor technicians to implement the upgrade of POS system hardware and software at 670 sites consultant to on-site technicians from various vendors including MCI and Sprint, on a project to run cat5 cable and install Netgear hubs, Adtran routers and NetScreen VPNs in 600 hotels to upgrade the systems from dial-up to high-speed Internet access provided technical support for computer, LAN/WAN issues to on-site techs performed due diligence to ensure the vendors MCI, Sprint and Telnet met or exceeded their Service Level Agreement with Extended Stay America provided follow-up reports of installation status, report development for senior management and issue tracking using Microsoft Excel. Conducted and documented post-mortem briefs for client's future project reference. Mediated internal team conflicts and assisted in problem resolution measures.
Contractor Short-term projects
- Performed migration of user data from their old desktop, laptop, or CAD machines to Windows XP or Windows 2000 OS for end-users installed base-line gold image using Symantec Ghost updated the enterprise database using an in-house application to reflect the status of the old systems remove from inventory and the status of the new system as they were assigned to new users provided next day Desktop support to end users desk side and phone support for employees with LAN/WAN connectivity, VPN, iPass connectivity issues and printer problems.