Over 20 years IT Management and Project Management focusing on Business Technology Operations. Lead, implemented, and managed corporate ERP projects and software development. Results driven manager with strong general management qualifications in IT Strategic planning, Project development and Change Management. A hands-on Manager.
Tools: MS Office, Excel PowerPoint presentation, Working knowledge of Visio.
Project Management: Waterfall methodology, Agile/scrum software development methodology, Certified Agile scrum master and product owner scrum.org . Working Knowledge of SDLC. High level Project Progress presentation to stakeholders Applications: ERP applications SAP, J.D. Edwards
Database: Microsoft SQL Server 2008, 2010.
Strategic Technology Initiatives Agile development and scrum training Application development Management Team Building Management Strategic Corporate IT Planning Systems Integration Administration
Infrastructure Deployment Training, Development, Mentoring Enterprise Resource Planning ERP Budget Development and Cost control Cloud Technology Solutions Contract Negotiations /Vendor Management
Successful Project Management deliveries
- Provided technical and business support on ERP implementations and Business process and Change management.
- Led implementation teams to roll out SAP FICO, SD, CRM and HR Time and Payroll module . ERP Governance, Risk and Compliance.
- Hired, managed and retained staff while fostering productivity, quality and initiative.
- Partnered with Business unit executives to identify, develop and implement IT opportunities to improve the operating effectiveness and financial performance of organizations.
- Release and delivery Management. Work with business units Managers to ensure timely release of software. Track finances involved in software development, testing and installation to ensure is within budget Quality Assurance Testing including Testing and Inspection, Investigating defects and discovering solutions and Monitoring quality of software. HP Quality Center.
- Provided thought leadership and expertise to cross-functional team charged with deploying a host of customer-related applications and data to the cloud.
- Enterprise Mobile Management by Delivering Core business Applications onto mobile devices using Blackberry platform with integrated security and connectivity. COBO, BYOD and COPE
Manager, IT and Telecomm /Project Manager
- Oversaw ERP software application and support, Application development, Network and computer operations, task Management, Documentation, Avaya Telecommunications systems. System development, IT training plans, Negotiate and Re-negotiate Vendor contracts, Database Management, EDI operations, Network and data security, employee career development, Performance reviews, recruitment, hiring and new employee development plans. Corporate Project Governance, priorities and resource allocation both internal and external Risk and Compliance, Procurement software and Hardware and End-user PC Business units.
- Directed all aspects of information technology infrastructure systems within the organization, including computer software, hardware, facilities and security systems. Managed all Network Operations LAN / WAN, Wireless, Security, Switches, router, firewall, load balancer, VPN, Proxy. MPLS circuits . System updates, VMware-Virtualization, Storage technology
- Working knowledge of Lean and Kanban concepts in manufacturing and software development.
- Research and determine technology initiatives to improve overall IT system operations and service delivery.
- Spearheaded and implemented FICO and SD in 2007. Integrated MMin 2008 and HCMin late 2009.
- Spearheaded, implemented and managed Company Electronic Data Interchange EDI application. EDI applications using IBM sterling commerce Gentran on AS400, Inovis / GXS windows version Bizconnect,BizManager and BizLink . Save business over 300,000 in EDI operational activities.
- Spearheaded management of corporate wide data warehousing/data mining project that resulted in the implementation of Microsoft Business intelligence reporting services to all managers improving sales and marketing performance.
- Release and delivery Management. Work with business units Managers to ensure timely release of software application. Track finances involved in software development, testing and installation to ensure is within budget Quality Assurance Testing including Testing and Inspection, Investigating defects and discovering solutions and Monitoring quality of software. HP Quality Center.
- Implemented, managed and supported B2B Corporate eCommerce, eRetail Portal to allow customers and Reps toorder products via shopping cart, via shipping workbench, view product availability, order tracking, view account summary.
- Microsoft Database Management. Experienced Microsoft SQL Server DBA.
- Spearheaded and implemented Companywide disaster recovery and Business continuity Plan, Secured a location for business continuity in case of disaster.
- Implemented and Managed IT activities at four 4 Manufacturing and distribution centers across the country. Charlotte, NC. St Louis, MO. Dallas, TX and Sacramento, CA.
- Introduced procedural improvements to increase productivity including scheduled hardware maintenance, employee activity tracking and cross integration of systems.
- Established Quality Assurance, Documentation and help desk software that improved internal processes and enhanced productivity.
- Developed an on-going IT long range business plan and strategy. Strategic financing of CRM software for sales and marketing and customer service team.
- Lead all IT Infrastructure and Application development projects. Ensured that leadership is kept informed of critical issues, and achievements.
- Spearheaded and implemented Microsoft SharePoint 2010 with ERP application. This improved invoice and PO approval process immediately.
- Administered employee development training, career and succession planning.
- Acted as Chief Network security administrator for company including web and mobile application, eCommerce, Security vulnerability and penetration Studies and data loss reviews. CA etrust security systems.
- Lead all IT activities in collaboration with other business units. Supervised IT consultants and contractors and negotiated contracts with business partners in China, Mexico and India.
- Management of project budget 300K-5.5 M with a business impact of 300K-3M.
- Managed development of leading premium audit software.
- Served on team implementing SAP R/3 Financials and Human Resources.
- Trained internal and external users on SAP FICO and HR.
- Instituted concepts of pre-sales support, 24/7 support to auditors and audit cycles, which improved ability to resolve technical issues on the road to enhance global auditor support.
- Set up training programs for external auditors across country, provided IT support to Premium Audit Staff.
- Worked closely with Human Resources information systems team on SAP support.
Manager, Human Resources and IT
- Managed all HR employment related activities. Staffing, interview, testing. Benefits, compensation, employee relations, safety, workers comp and training and development
- Led development and acquisition of AS400/ DB2 to support PC moving away from legacy database
- Spearheaded, implemented and Managed Stolas Medical software acquisition. A medical claims software.
- Managed the IT department and the HR department.