Global Vendor Manager,: Governance financial controllership, P L, budget, month End closure, in global IT structure. IT Leadership for 2.2 B revenue -Turning around of projects and in establishing project methodology, planning and controls. 1M - 20M 9/11 Business Turn around of 350M revenue co. -ORACLE trained - IT integration, financial reporting, controllership Governance related strategic projects strength in professional deliverable. -GE Certified -Hands on execution of SIX SIGMA, LEAN- process improvement . Change Management Certified by GE , Program Management cert. -Highly skilled in C-Level communications, Board presentations, CIO advisor for high energy teams with clear goals. PMP Certified. Speaks German. Professional Experience
PMO BI - OBIEE:
Pomeroy - 600M IT infrastructure company- Strategic Road-mapping and implementation of OBIEE as Phase I. Reporting to VP level.
PMO: contract :
Confidential 130M Program management opportunity with 90 team in Washington DC. Reporting tp SVP level.
Confidential with over 3,000 employees, PeopleSoft and IT - Operations integration with new PMO- Turn Around of 50M of Operations.
Confidential with over 100 projects per year: Develop PMO strategy, build and operationalize PMO from ground up.
Confidential for technology infrastructure, M A Integration, Document automation, Trading Platforms support, Virtualization projects, Network Monitoring, performance enhancement and Change Management.
Confidential Program Manager liaison between the Bank and a large credit card company in back end process streamline- a 20M sales growth initiative. Managed Change Management plan for a large team of 60 employees. Large Program Management with PMO teams. Developed Enterprise Architecture of the new systems after merger together with C-level IT teams reporting to the VP and SVP.
Senior Program Manager
- Led multiple IT teams 20 PM 50 Off shore to resolve 200MM of automatic Month-end-Closure and reconciliation under GE's Governance SOX guidelines.
- Created VP and SVP alignment in final requirements to project Teams, scope creep, time frames, quality and risk in project success and closure.
- Led Financial and Resource Plan: managed team resources in development and ETL contractors providing governance of vendor management programs
- SDLC: Developed user acceptance plan, the acceptance criteria and test cases to evaluate each functionality and new business process requirements.
- Led Change Management using GE's Six Sigma and leadership skills in influencing the end users as well as other financial LEAN processes.
- Extensive Communications Plan and managing all meetings for daily, weekly requirements of diverse user base from senior leadership presentations to the global accounting teams as well as technical team by building rigor and rhythm of follow-up meetings and succinctly written notes.
- In highly regulated FAA Military domain, developed ETL processes extract-transform-load to provide global access to a sensitive US Database.
- Excellent organization of daily visibility and tracking of project including the budgetary details using MS project, Kintana tools.
- simultaneous deployment of plant wide wireless mobile PC capability in 5 global subsidiaries with Financial Responsibility. Change Managed program roll out.
- Developed consensus and strategic insight of using wireless applications within the plants to create instant transparency in over 750 MM of WIP
- Created Strategic budget for technology and vision of success in global wireless PC application development with financial accountability.
- Enterprise Architect to roadmap this project from start to finish with HW purchase, global vendor alignment for wireless equipment
- Led App Development with global engineering experts, derived new data elements using wireless Tablet PC and using the data to manage WIP.
- Developed relationships with VP SVP to understand the business need and developed over arching strategic approach in driving this data initiative
- Developed the project charter, project scope and specific deliverables together with senior level ERP - BI management team with financial responsibility
- Built consensus among vastly different reporting requirements of Key Business Indicators KBI on web portal for instant drill down of MRO Supply Chain
- Monitored the Steering Committee for large project TOLL GATE process from start to finish to BRD - FRD-System Architecture-Data Mapping, MDM.
- SDLC: preparation- ETL process feeding COGNOS cubes logic development with drill-down logic and data path using Six Sigma methodology and Informatica
- Enterprise Architect with Infrastructure - LAN-WAN-SERVER locations, Building wireless infrastructure, Managed System security, Disaster Recovery plans.
CRM: Implemented SIEBEL CRM with BI SDLC Strategic 7.7M budget, 50 Team, 24 Months, 1500 Users in 60 countries
- Reporting to 3 VPs, Digitized End to End process of Sales 2.2B revenue management process. Program management with financial responsibility.
- Led large team Enterprise Architects, DBA, Project managers integrated with Sales Force to help in sales and marketing campaigns via Siebel CRM System.
- Integrated pricing, Warranty and Technical Call center in sales process with new system architecture and automatic e-mail sorting Robot.
- Produced over 24M of Cost saving by fully digitizing the sales process and eliminating sales support resources.