Accomplished leader and certified Project Management Professional with over 15 years of experience and cumulative IT achievements. Well rounded IT professional with programming, business systems analysis, quality assurance, project/program management, and project management office experience. Experienced in managing initiatives with a global presence and a solid record of delivering mid-size to large and complex technology initiatives. Action and delivery oriented with strong ability to communicate effectively with technology, executive, and business audiences.
| || |
| || |
| || |
| || |
| || |
- Managed a staff of five 4 NY-US, 1 Bangalore-India
- Successfully re structured a lean PMO department specifically designed for productivity and efficiency with fully defined catalogue of services and department charter
- Provided 1:1 coaching and /or consultation support on troubled projects
- As a single point of contact for the Americas, successfully led and managed projects and program initiatives new tools, training programs, process improvement initiated by the Global PMO in Paris through formalized Change Management activities within the Americas region
- Lead, managed and implemented local process improvement efforts as approved by the Sr. IT Management
- Successfully setup the Bangalore, India PMO operations fully operational within 6 months of initiation operating within an approved Service Level Agreement SLA
- Facilitated internal tools, process, and industry best practice standards training to the project management community
- Facilitated project review process to ensure approvals and decisions of key constituents are included
- Coordinated and facilitated executive meetings to discuss project portfolio status and project health alerts
- Sponsored and hosted various project management community events including town halls, workshops, lunch-and-learn, expert panel interviews to foster collaboration, team building and recognition.
- Managed important relationships by fostering communication within and outside of the IT department including key constituents from Finance, Operations, Compliance, Infrastructure, Business Lines, and in other regions Asia and Europe
- Managed the ongoing operations of the Project Management Office by taking a role in project governance, communications, and process development
PMO Manager, PMO and IT Operations
- Coordinated all Client Vision related efforts including Lotus Notes migration to SharePoint and IE 8.0 conversion activities.
- Monitored and /or managed expenditures to ensure they are within budgeted guidelines.
- Contributed to the development of the annual organization budget.
- Maintained open channels of communication and coordination with the leadership team, project teams and other stakeholders.
- Maintained critical project documentation in accordance with PMO methodology and Novartis policy.
- Served as change agent by driving the required cultural transformation and the adoption of successful process improvement practices where possible provided training mentoring to accelerate adoption.
- Led process improvement initiatives within the Finance Management area focusing on compliance.
- Conducted pro-active departmental project portfolio reviews on an ongoing basis.
- Developed an IT Operations Roadmap and Work plans used for tracking various Project Management, Operations and Quality Management efforts and activities.
- Delivered an Ideation Productivity Framework and Patient Access Process using SharePoint for EGM Region.
RCQ Manager Risk
- Executed on Project Management principles and developed the process for project reviews.
- Defined the Oncology Project Lifecycle Quality Management process, including training materials, socialization, and educating the business partners.
- Defined and implemented change control and risk management governance.
- Addressed all project management audit findings and ensured that recommended actions were completed and in place.
- Developed training and coaching requirements.
- Partnered with project teams to ensure:
- proper project deliverables with a high degree of quality
- identification and validation of project risks through reviews and based on project deliverables
- scope, cost, schedule, quality risk transparency to PMO
Sr. IT Project Manager
- Established operational processes and procedures for budget management, time tracking and resource management.
- Developed department project roadmap for review, monitoring and collaboration.
- Facilitated department portfolio reviews on key initiatives on an ongoing basis.
- Worked on several financial exercises to forecast both financials and headcounts.
- Mentored Project Managers