- Project management product development . Deliverables 3 months to 2 yrs.
- Firmware engineering embedded micro-processors/controllers . Deliverables 3 to 9 months.
- Total project management 6 yrs firmware engineering/development 10 yrs .
- Consumer Products 11 yrs : led/developed/released firmware cordless phones, PC-related .
- Commercial 3.5 yrs : managed/delivered IT-server HW/SW decommission projects per baseline developed/released firmware across server products, AC motor drives .
- Military/Aerospace 3.5 yrs : managed/delivered HW/SW test equipment projects per baseline developed prototype embedded software for camera use .
- Employee of the month, Lucent Technologies. Met deliverables despite hard constraints code/memory size , delivered firmware ahead of schedule, team builder/servant/leader.
- U.S. citizen Arabic is native language multicultural. Colossians 3:3, 4.
PROJECT MANAGEMENT SKILLS
- Baseline WBS-plans within stakeholders' balance scope, deliverables' timeline, schedule, resources, budget, process .
- MS Project Open Plan Windchill PDM/ProjectLink Collaboration Environment .
- Configuration/Version Management BCR GE Aviation , CMVC IBM , Sablime-MR Lucent , PVCS. Familiar with CMMI, Six Sigma, Lean.
- Financial-EVM Earned Value Management PV, EV, SPI, CPI, ETC, EAC Cobra.
- Process- and product-conscious zero defect, value add, agility, customized solution .
- Reach consensus with team convey importance/impact of severity vs. priority vs. risk.
- Manage upward resolve impacts to baseline with stakeholders deliverables, budget .
- Objective and realistic troubleshooter seed-, result-, and win-win oriented.
- Low level programming Assembly 9 yrs , C 3.5 yrs , Forth/OO 1 yr . Version control.
- Microcontrollers Motorola 68HC05/9 68HC11, Intel 8051, Microchip, AMD.
- Interface protocols customized products Microcontrollers/ASIC/DSP/RS232.
- Emulators ICE Nohau, Motorola, Microchip PIC, Intel. Schematics interpretation.
- Translate HW-chipset/data sheets into code feature, function, performance .
- Develop functional spec develop code from scratch problem solver, troubleshooter.
- SDLC FW/SW development life cycle baseline, design, code, integrate, test, release.
- Waterfall iterative prototype incremental feature/piece set enhancements Agile.
- Baseline functional spec with team technical lead release product to market.
- Provided IT Project Management support for a predefined short term requirement per Vice President of Engineering. Jeskell Systems, Laurel MD. Nov'11-Jan'12 .
- PMP re-certification thru Dec'15 completed project management study to maintain PMP renewal thru Dec'18. Independent/personal study seeking permanent employment.
- Guest Services Associate Volunteer doorkeeper , Billy Graham Library, Charlotte NC.
- Associate Staff. Coached volunteers on process/procedure inspecting/packaging of Christmas shoeboxes. Operation Christmas Child, Samaritan's Purse, Charlotte NC.
Project Manager Commercial
- Managed IT-service decommission projects per client Honeywell ITS deliverables' needs/dates coordinated projects' activities through PMO delivered/completed 48 projects.
- Validated requirements, acquired resources, executed per plans.
- Deliverables: HW/SW taken offline servers, workstations, storage, data bases, web apps .
- Utilized spreadsheet, RFSOL Request for Service Online and RPM Rational Portfolio Mgr to track/control projects' deliverable dates and report on status/progress/forecast.
- Independent Project Voluntarily supported, per need, Timmons Comfort Systems, T-NCB www.nephrostomybelt.com . Deliverables: Medicare code issued per FDA Federal Drug Administration , CMS Center of Medicare Medicaid Services , PDAC/HSPCS Health Pricing/Coding System website enhanced.
- Graduate business study church-missions activities.
Project Manager Aerospace
- Managed the completion of HW/SW manufacturing test equipment projects' products for in-process and product-acceptance testing scope, design, development, test, release .
- Deliverables HW/SW : FTB Functional Board Test , ATP Acceptance Test Procedure , ESS Environmental Stress Screening , documentation.
- Developed plans within stakeholders' balance WBS-schedule, resources, budget team size 4-10 budget up to 1.5 mil . Managed BCR Baseline Change Requests .
- Interfaced and coordinated projects' deliverables with PMO regarding project plan WBS and monthly EVM Earned Value Management reporting.
- Conducted monthly analyses on Cobra reports EVM ETC forecasts.
- Utilized MS Project, Open Plan, Cobra, Excel, Word, and Windchill PDM/ProjectLink to create/manage schedule/cost performance and release products/documents.
- Held weekly meetings resolved issues and action items provided reports to management.
- Reached consensus with team on HW configuration setting derived trade-off analysis resources, cost, time that utilized existing test set met end deliverable.
Sr. Software Engineer Military
- Developed embedded SW for use in thermal imaging camera RS232 interface and customized handshake/protocol . Utilized WinCE, embedded visual C, HW/Break-Out-Box.
- Earned PMP certification, Dec 2002. Family crisis.
Project Manager Commercial
- Led project/OEM team 10, IBM/Motorola to offer a computer system into Telco space Intel/PowerPC server blades, IO feature cards, system resources . Project canceled .
- Developed integrated master project plan identified/determined IBM-OEM branding requirements standards, compliance, certifications utilized MS Project, Lotus Notes.
- Deliverables: design qualifications BOM, test-data logs , HW/SW prototypes, diagnostics, chassis, power supply, server blades, IO cards, HA Linux , documentation.
- Held weekly meetings to track identify and control resolve issues and action items.
Advisory Software Engineer Commercial
- Developed/released low-level boot-up code Open Firmware for use across server products. Utilized version control CMVC to track/control firmware development integrity and releases resolved defects/issues with team.
- Developed/released functional performance spec reached consensus with stakeholders on severity vs. priority and risk from the end-user standpoint.
Program Manager Consumer Products , Microelectronics Division
- Led project team 10 to produce USB-DSL product chip modem BOM, PCI card .
- Baselined project plan WBS per marketing requirements MS Project and Word . Plan included defining HW/SW design/development and integration/test activities, resources staff, equipment, material , and deliverables timeline DSP chip/firmware, LAN/WAN drivers, utility SW, HW schematics, BOM, WHQL certification, documentation .
- Monitored identified and controlled resolved project phases docs, development, test, integration, releases held weekly meetings with team and reported on status/progress.