- Forward-thinking, innovative and goal-orientedProject-Management Professional.
- Twelveyears' experience deliveringfocus, insight and efficiency.
- Strong leadership training and abilities.
- Dedicated to efficient deliveryof project assessment and implementation.
- Intense focus on cultivating and maintainingstrong internal and external relationships.
- Driven toward instilling and maintaining team motivation and service levels.
Project Manager Specialist
- Experienced team leader creating implementingmission-critical projects.
- Manage operational, financial and technical performance of 35-member project team for Southeastern Region.
- Fully conversant in the AT T Quality Management System.
- Formulate and enforceteam work standards.
- Supervisethe work and scheduling of subcontractor personnel.
- Liaison to the USMC Client Executive, Marine Corps Division, AT T Government Solutions, Inc.
Team Lead/Tier II Desktop Support Tech
- SupervisedAT T Team supportingBase Helpdesk
- Triage Level II and Level III trouble tickets resolve network switch and connectivity issues.
- Troubleshoot technical difficulties involving operating system, software, and network.
- Review/assess team troubleshooting techniques to ensure ongoing customer satisfaction.
- Performed recurring quality-assurance review.
- Collaborate with development staff to recreate problems in test environment.
Senior Field Technician
- Tech support: Intelligence Operations Server IOS , Intelligence Operations Workstation IOW , Global Command and Control Systems GCCS .
- On-site and in-house servicing installation of SUN and Windows-based servers and laptops.
- Cisco Catalyst 3550, 3560G, and 3750 switches
- Troubleshoot and repair:
- Cisco Routers:2600 Series, 2950 Series, and 3640 Series.
- Smarttech Smartboard, SB480 and SB600 interactive whiteboards
- In-theater tech-support duties performed:
Sergeant/Tactical Network Administrator
- Install, configure, and maintain networking systems, hubs, routers, bridges, and various transmission media as well as server hardware and software.
- Experience with Cisco Catalyst 3500 series, Cisco 2600 Series Routers, Dell Servers Operating Windows Server 2003, CAT5, Single-Mode and Multi-Mode Fiber, various types of laptops and desktops operating on Windows 2000, and Windows XP.
- Critical systems support for the Combat Operations Center
- Install, optimize and troubleshoot local and wide area networks, and operate the Tactical Data Network TDN Server.
- Data Chief managing 10 Marines supportingcritical combat operations.
- Forward area communications setup.