- More than 7 years of experience in Enterprise Content Management. Extensively worked on Enterprise Content Management ECM tools like OpenText Enterprise Content Server Formerly known as Livelink 9.5/9.7.1 and Document Management/Document Imaging based projects using Livelink, FileNet Image Manager/FileNet P8, EMC2InputAccel Capture Products.Extensive client interaction from Canada, US UK regions. Exposure to Chemical Petroleum and Financial Services Domain.
- 10 Years of industrial experience in full software development life cycle involving analysis, design, development, migration, deployment, testing, documentation and support maintenance activities.
- More than 4 years of experience in FileNet P8 suite, extensive work experience working as a FileNet Administrator and supporting multiple FileNet environments.
- Experience in ECM Livelink Enterprise Server Administrations, Installation, Configuration, Troubleshooting,Integration and maintenance of Livelink in Single and Multi-host server environment Cluster ,Upgrade, Administration and Maintenance.
- Extensive experience in ECM and Imaging products Including FileNet P8, Livelink, FileNet Image Manager, EMC2Captiva InputAccel Capture.
- Trained by OpenText in Livelink System Administrator OTLSA and Livelink Solution Developer Tracks.
- FileNet Certified Professional FCP in P8 4.0 Administrator and Developer tracks.
- Mentor new resources and junior members through appropriate knowledge management practices and using appropriate technology/process tools.
- Lead and managed development and support teams.
- Conducted administration and Installation trainings for Livelink and FileNet for new hires in ECM competency.
- Involved in Pre-sales activities like proposal creation and presentation.
- Strong Analytical and Problem Solving Skills.
- Highly motivated, focused, energetic, creative, and smart working.
- Excellent understanding of business concepts and the role Information Technology plays in order to effectively achieve organizational goals
- Strong ability in learning new technologies and working effectively under pressure.
FileNet P8 4.0/5.0 Content Manager, Business Process Manager BPM , Records Manager, Image Manager, Business Process Framework BPF , E-mail Manager, Content Federation Services, Content Services, eProcess, eForms, IDM Web Services, HPII,EMC2 Captiva InputAccel Capture
ECM OpenText Livelink
OpenText Enterprise Content Server 9.5/ 9.7.1/10
Apache Web Server, Internet Information Server IIS , IBM WebSphere 6.0/7.5, JBOSS 7.
Integrated Development Environment IDE
Visual Studio, Eclipse
Version Control Tools
Microsoft VSS 6.0.
Oracle 9.2, SQL Server 2005 , MS Access 2000, SQL , PL/SQL
Service Management Tools,BMC Remedy OPAS, EMC2InputAccel , Edit Plus, Visual Interdev, Front Page 2003, UML, Visual Studio.Net, Crystal Reports 8.0.
Windows 2000/2003/2008 Server, Windows 98, Windows XP professional,RedHat UNIX.
Delivery Project Lead
- This is ECM applications and data migration project from ECM Documentum to ECM Livelink. It involves migration of multipleDocumentum applications and 1200 GB of contents into OpenText CS10 formerly known as Livelink platform. I have been involved as aTechnical Lead for Livelink in full software development life cycle from analysis to design, development, deployment, testing, documentation and support of the migrated contents and applications.
- Analysis of existing applications, User stories Requirement gathering from business
- Analysis of the requirement and Functional Specifications and design documents creation
- Discussion and review of solution approach with ECM Architects
- Working with team for driving the best solution and design approach and helping the team in understanding the business requirement
- Design review and advice on design improvements
- Review feasibility of change requestsfor providing estimation and Involved in discussion with client on new requirements and advice on the best approach of implementation.
- Involved in discussion of design Content/Data Migrationstrategy
- Involved in discussion with client InfoSec team for Security Implementations
- Involved in SIT, UAT deployment, migration and testing of applications and contents
- Coordination with offshore development team and supervision and review of tasks and all deliverables.
- Technical Assistance to Production support team during application deployment and content migration in Production and post-production support.
Environment: OpenText CS10 Livelink , OpenText Archive Server, Apache Tomcat, Oracle 9.2, EMC2 Documentum Content Server/Webtop 5.2, WebSphere 5.1, AutoStore
Project Lead/Onsite Coordinator
- Installation/implementation and maintenance of FileNet p8 products i.e. Content Engine, Process Engine, Application Engine, Records Manager, workplace, workplace XT, BPF, Process Analyzer.
- Creation and configuration of Object Stores, Isolated regions, Process Task Manager, Security and Users groups.
- Performance monitoring and troubleshooting performance issues
- Installing FileNet patches/Fix packs and upgrades
- Involved in FileNet upgrade and performance tuning
- Utilized System Performance dashboard, IBM Administrative Console for Content Engine, FileNet Enterprise Manager FEM , Process Administrator for monitoring and administration activities
- Work with various other support teams to troubleshoot FileNet application environment / system issue.
- Help developers in troubleshooting the issues.
- Worked with FileNet vendor to troubleshoot the application/product related issues/defects
- Administration and support of FileNet applications for all Moody's environments.
- Worked on migration, performance testing, failover testing activities.
- Worked in managed services model and led Onshore-offshore support team.
- Helped in capacity planning and finding bottlenecks in the system.
- Supervision of service tickets and task scheduling and Worked on Change management, Request and Incident management and Root cause Analysis.
- Created Standard Operating Procedures SOPs and KEDB's for support team.
- Onsite Coordinator for Middleware teams having dedicated L1 and L2 resources providing 24 7 system administration and technical support in onshore-offshore model .
- Involved in preparation ofBi-weeklyand monthly governance reports to the client management forDBA and Middleware operations.
- Mentor junior support resources
Achievements and Key initiatives:
- Actively participated in each phase of Managed Services model.
- Actively involved in creation of Middleware Service Catalog
- Performed Process Gap analysis in ticket management toll and provided suggestions
- Created and implemented transition plan for new support projects
- Created support documentations, SOP and KEDB's
- Involved in all support activities, change management, Incident management, Request management.
- Trained resources on processes and SOP's utilization
Environment: FileNet P8 4.0/5.0 CE/PE/AE/RM and CSE, WebSphere Application server / JBOSS, BMC Remedy, DB2
- Supporting and maintaining Livelink sites in the Livelink 9.7.1 framework.
- Installation and configuration of Livelink Enterprise server.
- Involved in livelink upgrade from livelink 9.5 to 9.7.1.
- Working with business super-users to troubleshoot system issues as well as implement Livelink functionalities utilizing business 'best-practices'.
- Maintaining Livelink systems spanning 18 servers each FE running multiple instances in a clustered, load balanced environment
- Developed and implemented strategies for upgrades, patches and bug fixes. Experience with Livelink version 9.5 through 9.7.
- Utilized organizational as well as soft skills regularly while interacting with different groups within the organization to accommodate specific business needs.
- Consistently create/maintain documented procedures and system configuration documentation for ongoing support / upgrades / fixes / enhancements.
- Livelink modules Upgrade/Install and patch Installation.
- Build of a new livelink 9.7.1 sandbox environment on virtual system.
- Build of a new Index and search servers.
- Monitoring, Troubleshooting, Reporting tools Installation, AutoVue and Adlib Installations etc.
- Created several scripts and utilities for automating administration job and to save time and manual work.
- Weekly Performance data capturing for livelink reporting using Performance Analyzer.
- Daily Monitoring of the livelink system using MonitorOne tool.
- Worked with vendor OpenText on several livelink issues utilized Open Text Knowledge Center for reference.
Environment: Livelink 9.5 / 9.7.1, Win2003, IIS, Apache Tomcat, MSSQL 2005.
- Review and implement improvements to existing designs and applications for performance enhancement.
- To provide an enterprise-wide FileNet application support/maintenance and enhancement.
- Migration of their Data Center.
- Migration of FileNet 3.5.2 to FileNet 4.x.
- I was Involved in the client discussion for Knowledge Transfer meetings and analysis of the existing environment/system which includes
- To understand existing system architecture.
- To understand their Support mechanism system and Change Management Process.