- Highly Skilled Infrastructure Project Manager responsible for implementing key initiatives for Fortune 100 companies bringing expertise in Agile, SDLC, Waterfall, and ITIL methodologies for project planning, progress/status tracking and resource management, senior management reporting and presentations. Provide management oversight and support for cross discipline enterprise-wide implementations, systems engineering and conversion projects. Impressive track record of delivering projects within specifications on schedule and within budget. Possesses strong technical background, excellent analytic skills and well versed in interpersonal communications. Proficient at managing project teams working in numerous geographical locations.
- Specialties: Program and Project Management, Business Development, Infrastructure Technology, Data Center Build-outs and Relocations, Cloud Computing, Virtualization Infrastructure, Storage, Network and Telecommunication, Hardware and IT Systems Management, PMO administration including Business Requirements, Business Analysis and Documentation, Dashboards and Scorecards, Risk Management, SLAs, Change and Release Management and Configuration Management, Business Process Implementation, Quality Assurance, Cross-Functional Communications.
Senior Infrastructure Project Manager
- Provided management leadership in the delivery of a mega infrastructure project that was an integral part of a Core Banking Replacement program being implemented in multiple international locations. The project being implemented had a budget in excess of 50M and over 100 FTE resources. Responsible for overall project management including detailed work breakdown structure, plan updates, time tracking and resource management, technology communications and executive reporting that included presentations to senior management.
- Led new Nexus network implementation for three US data centers and 23 bank's branches in USA, Canada and Latin America and integration with Japan, new buildout and migration of VMAX infrastructure, VMWare implementation with AVAMAR as a backup solution, implementation of IBM Power Systems AIX clusters, managed migration efforts and decommissions.
- As a leading manager of the IT program organization, responsibilities include working closely with numerous information technology groups to ensure the production of high-quality applications while producing products and services on time and on budget.
- Reported to the Director of Infrastructure PMO. Utilized Microsoft Project 2010 for planning and work effort reporting.
Senior Infrastructure Project Manager
- Served as an infrastructure project manager for the Alternate Data Center build-out for an enterprise disaster recovery initiative with a budget in excess of 300M. Led the planning, buildout and implementation of the migration effort to move technology services, applications and data between data center facilities.
- Managed VM Ware Virtualization implementation resulting in an estimated 3.0m savings across the server environment.
- Enterprise Server Policy Project - Consolidation of all field servers into our primary and back up Data Centers.
- Implementation of a Cloud infrastructure which brought hosted critical applications in house for an approximate 1.0m saves in hosting and support costs.
- Westchester Alternate Home Office Campus - Technical Project Lead for the build out of an alternate Home Office Campus location. Relocation of approximately 1200 Employees from New York City.
- Home Office Restack Project - Relocation of Staff and equipment from 16 floors in the Home Office building so vacated floors can be used to generate revenue by leasing out to customers.
- New Business Application Implementation - Implementation of Unit, Model and Production environments for a top 5 Business application used by Field agents. Stress testing for each environment prior to production release.
- Field Technology Illustration System - Top 5 Application Development and Implementation for illustrations used by Agents to review policy information with their customers
- Spearheaded data archive solution effort that addressed the implementation of EMC Centera technology for multiple mission critical applications to ensure regulatory compliance. Implemented retention rules supporting SOX and GLB compliance.
- Implemented major SUN operating system upgrade for 350 Solaris servers. Delivered 4 months ahead of schedule.
- Led a project team in the design and implementation of system upgrades, migrations and decommissions of 12 Enterprise EMC Storage Devices affecting over 1,000 servers.
- Managed the replacement of all network switches within the primary campus locations and upgrade of associated building environmentals power, air conditioning .
- Coordinated IT Infrastructure build-outs including third party vendors, applications and customer relations as part of a campus wide UPS Uninterrupted Power Supply replacement.
- Managed the design, implementation, and corporate-wide use of Google secure search for 20,000 agents and 10,000 employees. Managed multiple sequential hardware and software upgrades over a 5-year period.
- Designed, developed and delivered BMC Remedy asset management solution for hardware and software applications allowing an average reduction of 33 in the provisioning cycle.
- Managed new business sales acquisition project with a budget in excess of 40M, redefining the initial sales order and associated contracting processes. Managed a team of 25 to ensure the proper infrastructure build-out, including disaster recovery, high availability, monitoring, service level agreement and metrics implementation.
SAP Implementation Manager
- Managed a 17-member team to address SAP infrastructure, defining architecture and ensuring implementation through all stages of the SDLC. Delivered cross-platform integration and high availability within a complex network topology. Met very aggressive project infrastructure deadline and saved approximately 10 of the implementation budget.
- Key member of a global SAP implementation team addressing over 100 locations. Managed team of consultants to build a sales force automated system and total account management application as part a company-wide CRM program. Designed and architected interfaces between SFA and SAP R3.