SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATIONS:
- More than 9.5 years of IT experience which includes System Analysis, Design, Development Support of Microsoft SQL Server 2000/2005/2008/2008r2/2012, SSIS/SSRS/SSAS in OLTP and OLAP Data warehousing environments.
- Extensive ETL experience using DTS/SSIS for Data Extractions, Transformations and Loads
- Expertise in Extracting, Transformation and Loading ETL data using various tools including Bulk insert BCP , Import/Export data, DTS packages and SQL server Integration Services.
- Experience in designing Database Models using MS Visio and ER-Win for both Relational and dimensional modeling
- Involved in ETL process development, Implementation and support for the Analytics and Reporting applications for Microsoft Finance and Treasury applications.
- Experience working in SDLC, Agile and Waterfall environments and a strong understanding and ability to drive these different project methodologies.
- Experience developing detailed work plans, schedules, project estimates, resource planning and status reports. Conduct project meetings and is responsible for project tracking and analysis.
- Expert in database activities like database creation and maintenance, Performance Monitoring, Tuning and Troubleshooting, Disaster recovery, Backup/Restore and Migration. Good hand-on experience in Microsoft tools Microsoft Project Professional, Performance Point Server and SharePoint.
- Has strong communication, interpersonal skills and is proficient in dealing with all levels in the organization.
- Completed 25 Harvard Mentor Management courses on Project management and behavioral competencies Equivalent to PMP Certification . Here is the corresponding link: http://www.harvardbusiness.org/harvard-managementor.
- Expertise in Database design and development.
- Experience in SQL Server DTS and SSIS Integration Service package design, constructing, and deployment.
- Proficient in Job Scheduling, Replication Performance tuning, Normalization /De-normalization concepts, database design methodology.
- Performance tuning and optimization of procedures and queries.
- Experience in Analysis and Design using SDLC and Agile methodologies
- Risk management with QPM tools experience.
- Mentoring Leadership.
- Managing multiple Customers, Stakeholders Alliances.
- Strong Communication, Interpersonal skills.
- Databases: MS SQL Server 2000/2005/2008/2012, MS Access.
- Tools IDEs: MS SQL Server, Microsoft Project professional, SQL Server Integration Services, SQL Server Reporting Services, Performance Point Server, Data Transformation Services, OLAP, Business Intelligence and Development Studio, Microsoft Office, SharePoint, VS 2008/2010, IIS, VSS, Product Studio.
- DB Tools IDEs: NET Framework: 1.1, 2.0, 3.0.
- Programming: T-SQL, HTML, XML, C , ETL Tools
- OS: Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows Server 2003/2008.
Project Lead and Lead Developer
- Worked with the Project Manager, Web developers, SQL architects, and business owners to specify data requirements for project including database design, table design, indexes, data sources, data transformations, and data definitions.
- Proposed, Planned and developed pilot data extract from multiple legacy systems and automating the extraction from those systems in predetermined formats / templates for each milestone.
- Designed and developed the in-house Database data replication across SQL servers using SQL Server 2008, SQL Server 2005, SQL Server Replication and SSIS.
- Designed and developed multiple drilled down and drill through reports to integrate summary and detail data alongside using SSRS Report Designer.
- Automated report generation and report delivery to business using standard subscription and data driven subscription in SSRS.
- Managed and enforced the application development process/methodology spanning the entire SDLC from planning and analysis to design, coding, testing, and documentation.
- Bridge between onsite and offshore teams to facilitate smooth implementation of the project.
Environment: Microsoft project professional, Microsoft Office, SQL Server 2008, SSIS, SSRS, Office Excel 2010.
Project Lead and Lead Developer
OEM Forecast and Budget Manufacturing:
- Discern key business requirements and objectives by interfacing with stakeholders and developing BI solutions for their OEM group using Performance Point Server to support 70,000 users worldwide.
- Designed and implemented BI solution to import data from multiple vendors heterogeneous data sources Microsoft Excel, CSV files, Access database and SQL Server database into Staging Area.
- Assisted members as needed to bring their code to standards. Worked with the developer teams to ensure standards and guidelines of development are maintained.
- Analyzed, recommended, and reported new directions of development for increasing the throughput.
- Responsible for providing on scheduled basis supporting data, ETL, scripts, procedures and views of the application.
- Created DTS SSIS packages, stored procedures, and transformed system metrics reporting data and initiated the process of upgrading system to SQL 2005 including re-packaging ETL processes using SSIS, refining T-SQL stored procedures and views, and enhancing database architecture.
- Build credibility, establish rapport and maintain communication with stakeholders at multiple levels, including those external to the organization.
Environment: Microsoft project professional, Microsoft Office, Performance Point Server, SQL Server 2008, C , VSTO, Office Excel 2010.
Onsite Coordinator and Lead Developer
Headcount Reporting and MS People Solution Delivery:
- Ensured that the software is embedded as per the requirements of the clients and as per the firm's need.
- Interface with clients on technical matters and escalate issues that will affect the success of the project or the relationship with the client.
- Involved in Performance Tuning for Business critical process by re-coding functions, procedures and packages and creating/adding indexes.
- Prepared technical specifications of the designs as per the requirements.
- Initiated cross training with other departments to improve workflow and streamline project completion.
- Developed project plans, project status reports, managed the team and resolved day-to-day issues with emphasis on SDLC.
Environment: Microsoft project professional, Microsoft Office, SQL Server 2008, SQL Server Reporting Services 2008, Visual Studio 2008.
Team Lead and Developer
- Used Database Performance Monitoring by using SQL Profiler and Windows Performance Monitor, and Performance Tuning using Indexes, Statistics, File Groups, DBCC, and structure modification.
- Developed PL/SQL packages, procedures, functions, Indexes, SQL scripts for the implementation of the complex business requirements.
- Deployed and uploaded the SSRS reports to SharePoint Server for the end users and involved in enhancements and modifications.
- Actively participated in technical discussions with technical leads and database administrators to identify and resolved SQL Server related technical issues.
- Designed geographical, time, and product based parent-child and regular hierarchies to analyze data in various dimension granularity.
- Ensured optimal system performance and usability by facilitating communications between user groups and development teams to analyze and define data requirement and processing across Microsoft internal finance systems.
- Documented timely reports related to working and testing results of the application.
- Assisted software testing department in testing new versions of software and ensuring compliance with all required standards.
Environment: SQL Server 2005, Visual Studio 2005, Microsoft Product Studio.
Team Lead and Developer
EZPET and E3 Enterprise Empowerment Engine :
- Responded appropriately to high-level direction from management and translated it into successful implementation of requested programming.
- Implemented back end key data module and other mission-critical aspects of the application.
- Hands on development and management of application to support clients worldwide for their Licensing needs.
- Used SSIS transformations derived columns, conditional Split, lookup, fuzzy lookup, unions, aggregate, conversion, sort, merge join, and SQL script to integrate data from various sources into common staging area.
- Wrote extensive SQL routines SQL stored procedure, user defined functions, and triggers to apply various business logic on staged data to normalize and standardize data into common form.
- Provided on-site technical expertise supporting 2 successful licensing products.
- Increased team communication through weekly one-to-one meeting, video conferencing and formal knowledge sharing sessions through web conferencing and group collaboration activities.
Environment: SQL Server 2000, SQL Server 2005 Beta2, Visual Studio .NET 2005, Microsoft Visual Source Safe 6.0, Office Excel 2003.
Programmer Analyst, SOX Dashboard
- Collaborated with peers in the development team and propose elegant and effective solution for wide range of client needs.
- Lead multiple re-designs and optimization efforts of the existing components and algorithms, simplifying application code, decreasing overall development time.
- Developed PL/SQL packages and database triggers and Improved performance of the extract -loads and existing applications for huge volumes of data by optimizing the queries, indexing and redesigning some of the scripts
- Speed resolution of user issues by over 70 with faster analysis.
Environment: SQL Server 2003, Microsoft Product Studio.