- PMP Certified
- Excellent communication skills written oral
- Talented at organizational agility
- Adept at internal external customer management
- Relentless self-improver
- Action Oriented
- Delivers 'Best-in-Class' support to Leaders piers
- Contract Negotiations
- Seasoned in executing daily operational effectiveness driving Continuous Improvement
- Proficient in all Microsoft applications, SAP, Lotus Notes, SharePoint Portal
Vendor Relations Manager
- Lead supplier qualification project successfully implemented supplier qualification process.
- Own America's supplier qualification evaluation for 3rd party suppliers.
- Negotiated service contracts, payment terms service terms with key suppliers.
- Identified data trend provided cost saving of over 1M.
- Report monthly operations metrics to VP, Director Senior Management.
- Analyzed data trend request root cause analysis from suppliers
- Consolidated sourced alternate 3rd party service suppliers.
- Managed suppliers to circumvent service interruption to daily operations.
- Hosted supplier meetings with focus on quality service level agreements SLA .
- Communicated business needs with Leadership to align with organization's objectives.
- Participated as key stakeholder/subject matter expert for several successful projects.
- Conducted customer's on-site inventories.
- Provided Customers with Operational Overview on Key Performance Indicators KPI .
- Managed Call Center staff to support 50 customers nationwide.
- Interviewed, hired trained Customer Support Coordinators globally.
- Maintained direct reports training matrix.
- Lead Global Call Center Standardization Documentation Project.
- Monitored staff utilization to drive productivity efficiency to be aligned with organization objectives.
- Performed time card approval, performance review merit increase for direct reports.
Customer Support Manager
- Lead completed OneSource Call Center Implementation Project
- Trained Call Center team in Europe
- Lead successfully completed business transition project due to acquisition.
- Maintained call answer volume of 80 greater
- Managed OneSource Support Call Center staff as they provided support to customers nationwide.
- Screened, trained and provided on-going support to field staff.
- Created SAP training manual used globally.
- Managed service repairs and service maintenance for OEMs, 3rd party suppliers and PerkinElmer CSEs to ensure SLAs are being met.
- Monitored open/aging service orders purchase orders weekly and reviewed with the team.
- Provided monthly metrics on call center volume to Senior Leaders.
- Promoted business opportunities - resulted 5M in program growth.
- Maintained 2,000 equipment tracking database.
- Analyzed service repairs data investigated data trends.
- Modified maintained Standard Operating Procedures in compliance with pharmaceutical biotechnology standards.
- Reported financial analytical key performance indicators to Department Managers.
- Held Customer's quarterly review meetings.
- Reviewed all contractual documents assessed vendor documents for cost savings reliability.
- Negotiated suppliers contract terms on client's behalf.
- Established professional alliances with over 80 manufacturers service suppliers.
- Tracked and updated preventive maintenance database.
- Interacted with Directors and VP level contacts regarding program operations business objectives.
- Responsible for 10K or above high dollar purchase order approval.
- Managed GMP/ Non- GMP classification in Maximo database.
- Provided leadership and training to direct reports.
- Managed multiple locations within the US met with contact quarterly.
- Conducted lead on-site inventory
Lifecycle Program Facilitator
- Acting Site Manager
- Lead inventory project which grew account over 2M
- Established professional alliances with over 53 vendors / suppliers.
- Responsible PO process with authority for decisions on 5k or above.
- Updated equipment status report weekly basis
- Responsible for supplier disputes resolutions.
- Reconciled suppliers' service documentation.
- Updated equipment service history using Reconciliation software.
- Worked closely with quality review department service coverage based on contractual agreement.
- Trained new recruits.
- Provided high-level support to end-users to facilitate the use company website.
Technical / Administrative Assistant
- Provided administrative support to company's President and CFO.
- Monitored company's backup systems daily.
- Dispatched engineers to various locations in Fairfield County.
- Scheduled business review meetings with clients.
- Inter-office desktop support on Microsoft Suites Applications.
- Telephone customer service.
- Processed accounts receivables using Quickbooks software.
- Performed general office management.