I am a motivated and energetic self-starter who has over 10 years of experience in the field of client facing technical project management. I have extensive experience with projects ranging from small to large scale, highly complex multi-phased IT infrastructure support system implementations. I am highly skilled in client relations, project management and team building. I have extensive experience with Agile and Waterfall environments, as well as exposure to many different project management systems and methodologies.
Senior Technical Project Manager
- Lead Project Manager responsible for the coordination and facilitation of activities required to migrate Bank of America's data network from HP to Cisco's Managed Services platform.
- Full lifecycle management of Data Center new builds, migrations and decommissions MCAD's.
- Primary point of contact for the direct client BofA, as well as vendors and other outside parties.
- This project includes the management of multiple vendors along with direct client engagement.
- Use of Waterfall and Agile project management methodology.
- Extensive use of Cisco BofA's project management software systems, including: SharePoint, Oracle, P6, MS Project/Excel and MS Project.
Senior Technical Project Manager
- Lead Project Manager responsible for the coordination and facilitation of activities required to migrate NBCUniversal's Telecommunications backbone from VTNS to ABN services.
- Full lifecycle management of 3000 voice circuits from contract charter to execution.
- This project included vendor management along with direct client and end-user engagement.
- Many migrations occurred in a mission critical broadcast newsroom environments.
- Use of Waterfall and 120VC project management methodology.
SeniorTechnical Project Manager Telecom Voice Data
- 2008-2014 Lead Project Manager responsible for the coordination and facilitation of activities required to connect large corporate clients to the AT T Business Direct E Maintenance ticketing systems.
- Perfect record of Deliverables being ahead of schedule under budget for all of my projects for the past 9 years.
- Recipient of multiple client recommendations internal commendations.
- Primary Project Manager for all complex projects within the Telecommunications Managed Services PMO.
- Largest Project was a 44 Million dollar network implementation of the City of Detroit. That project was delivered ahead of schedule and 3.5 million under budget. The client requested my team receive special recognition from Senior VP of Managed Services.
- Recent Clients include: Goldman Sachs, BHP Billiton Minerals, IBM, Shearman Sterling, The City Of Detroit.
- Management of multiple concurrent projects through complete lifecycle from Contract Signature thru Project Close Service Commencement Date in a dynamic, changing environment. This has included concurrent multi-stage projects.
- Responsible for the creation of the overall Project Plan Using PMI PMBOK, SDLC, Waterfall, Agile and ITIL Methodologies.
- Lead Process Development, Management Process Improvement for the internal Project Management Teams.
- Vendor, Client and Stakeholder Management through Stakeholder management plan creation weekly Key Stakeholder meetings.
- Engagement of multiple vendors for multiple concurrent projects sites.
- Instrumental in the creation of project templates training of new PMO members.
- Experienced with managing teams on a worldwide, follow the sun model.
- Led weekly project update meetings with VIP Client, AT T and Vendor management.
- Risk Management of projects creation of the Risk Registers, Risk Management Plans, Risk Logs SWOT analysis.
- Resource Management of projects, creation of Process Flow RACI charts along with the Resource Management Plan.
- Gathering of Client Business Requirements for project initiation Project Charter.
- Conducted weekly Issue Management meetings with Project team.
- Creation Tracking of Issue logs.
- Scope Schedule Management of the Project.
- Primary point of contact for all scheduling activities using Critical Path Method Rolling Wave Planning.
- Creation of Schedule Management plan, WBS, WBS dictionary, Schedule Buffering, Schedule Baseline Schedule Management Meetings.
- Creation of Budget Baseline, Cost Management Plans EVM Evaluations.
- Responsible for creating the Statement of Work, Contract ManagementPlan, Communications Strategy Communications Management Plan.
- Primary point of contact for the client and other supporting organizations including VIP's, stakeholders, account teams and suppliers.
- Systems tool training for Clients VIP'salong with technical writing of process technical schematics for project teams and customers.
- Responsible for leading the testing of client system's interaction with AT T One Tickets AOTS.
- Creation of Quality baseline / MDS for ticketing systems. Responsible for Quality Control Process Improvement.
- Change Control Management, Implementation Review.
- 2004-2008 Project Management of network implementation for MIS private line service using fractional T-1 through OC192 and Fast-E/Gig-E services utilizing MPLS and BGP technologies as well as the configuration of client web tools and help desk applications.
- This includes the same PMI methodologies as mentioned above.
- Creation of technical writings client training
- Testing of deliverables ticketing systems
- Expertise with AT T internal systems procedures: Oracle OP, Clarity, TIRKS, POCITS, SOTS, ESOR, InStar, Clarify, BGP, MPLS, RIP, EIGRP, IGRP, IP TCP/IP, VOIP, USRP, AOTS, Remedy, Share Point, MS Project, Visio, PowerPoint, Windows, Office, Word, Access, Excel and Outlook.
Level 2 Network Engineer
- Level 1 2 Network support for 10,000 JP Morgan/Chase/Bank One Users
- IMAC of Windows XP PC's/Laptops, Servers and Peripherals.
- PC and Server Hardware troubleshooting and repair.
- Network Troubleshooting Performance Testing.
- Migration of PC's/Laptops/Servers from NT to XP/2003.
Insurance Accounts Receivable Manager
- Responsible for the collection of 5 Milliondollars in overdue receivable insurance payments.
- Instituted collection Process Methodology Lifecycle Management of claims
- Management of 6 clerical workers