Project Management Certified professional,with expertise in planning, organizing, and managing resources to successfully complete project goals and objectives while honoring predetermined constraints. Forward-thinking, versatile leader with extensive knowledge of new technologies and vast experience developing procedures, and technical manuals for executive briefings.Proven success at presenting and demonstrating new technologies to existing and potential clients. Personable communicator accomplished in enhancing team performance and leading negotiations. Customer-centric, adept problem solver experienced in creating on-target solutions that meet client requirements. Innovation-minded, initiative-taker with demonstrated passion in learning about emerging technologies and implementing them into new projects. Additional areas of expertise including:
- Cross-Functional Collaboration
- Product Launch Integration Initiatives
- Employee Training Guidance
- Technical Analysis
- Multitasking Time Management
- Vendor Relationships
- Quality Control
- Risk Management
- Change Management
- Quality Assurance
- Sales and Marketing Support
- Prototype Design Development
- Cisco/Microsoft/Linux Environments
- Routing Switching Technologies
Technical Project Manager
- Project Manager of Vidyo Conferencing solutions for Telegia customers
- Attained Certification for Vidyo Vidyo Certified Deployment Support Engineer VCD - SE
- Documented network infrastructure including tower inventory and radio technology for over 400 clients
- Supported VoIP Solution for Customers
Director of IT Solutions
- Played a key role in business development initiatives by bringing in new customers and clients, as well as providing expertise during customer meetings.
- Designed and implemented entire network infrastructure for St. Thomas More Academy
- Reevaluated and redesigned network infrastructure including file and mail servers and provided various computer and mobile devices for staff at Saint Francis of Assisi Saint Mary Catholic Parish.
Hughes Network Systems
- Coordinated and rebuilt Corporate Demonstration Room/Executive Briefing Room introducing new technologies to market
- Played a key role in business development initiatives by bringing in new customers and clients, as well as providing expertise during sales meetings.
- Enabled the company to secure multimillion-dollar contracts as a direct result of proof-of-concept testing efforts for over 50 Enterprise accounts.
- Took existing and prototype technologies to various trade-shows throughout the United States.
- Facilitated testing of customer solutions by designing, building and implementing multiple support routers and servers from the ground up.
- Honored with multiple awards including the Outstanding Team Effort Award Blockbuster Account in 2003, Outstanding Team Effort Award for Pilot Projects in 2006 and Best Team Win Conoco in 2008.
- Ensured the continuous operations of the large-scale, metropolitan area corporate network, as well as the company's telephone infrastructure.
- Awarded the discretionary Presidential Award on 3 separate occasions for great performance.
- Simplified processes and enabled the helpdesk to improve first call resolution rates.
- Managed customer escalations and provided optimal support for complex issues.
- Set up diverse technologies and repaired servers, desktops and laptops, while keeping customer downtime to a minimum.