- Experienced Technical Project Manager /Operations Manager who can implement all aspects of project management.
- Lead and managed the overall Project from an IT PM perspective for Vendor Applications as well as Business Readiness aspects of the implementation of a new processing platform including the new Infrastructure / Platform across multiple branches and regions including several Service Delivery Partners SDPs . Applications include a new Teller Platform and Item Processing. Managed the IT Infrastructure Implementation team and the System Architects.
- As a Project Manager in the SCO Branch capture system managed multiple components projects including:
- The Architecture and Infrastructure implementation.
- The scope entailed large Infrastructure implementation in 80 branches with Disaster Recovery DR and Single Point of Failure Testing SPOF . My role was to manage key stakeholders, Steering Meetings, develop project schedules, and all other aspects of the deliverables, implementation and execution strategies.
- On contract to a major financial institution company, evaluated and made recommendations to management regarding methodology, quality assurance, system re-engineering, security and disaster contingency planning. Designed Project Management Guidelines supplementing the internal methodology.
- Extensive experience working on Fiserv products
- Over 10 years in large projects implementing the largest financial institutions in the world with a metric scorecard measurement of ninety-four percent rating.
- Have held multiple roles wearing multiple hats as a Technical Project Manager, Project Lead, business analyst, QA tester, application tester, Senior Product Services consultant etc.
- Have written project plans and TDD, BRD and other auditing documentation on last three implementations and mentored other TPM on certain applications and processes including Dashboard for Risk and delivering the resume weekly for status updates.
- Over 25 years of check processing implementation experience including programming and bank operations including treasury management. Including ATM and Image check in today's market technology
- Have provided consulting services for over the 10 largest banks in the country.
- Have recently worked with Branch Teller automation on Aperio platform to train and assist procurement in new document usage for CD/ IRA's Time Deposits etc. including meeting with procurement for new system ticket utilization including float assignment, holds availability assigned per transaction along with money laundering electronic software and techniques to immediately identify fraud.
- Helped lead test team on multiple projects using Quality Center and Quick Test Professional
Languages: COBOL, Assembler, TSO ISPF, JCL Utilities, FileAid, Comparex, CA7, OPC
DBMS OS: CPCS, VSAM,MVS,Windows XP, DOS, IBM Payments Director
Equipment: IBM Mainframes, IBM 3890's, Unix 3890B/XP, NCR 7780, IBM PC's, Windows Server, Bell Howell Scanner, UT1000 Image Encoder, BancTec 4200, Unisys P1800, DP 500 RR Power Encoder, SRM Retrieval Module,
Management:Microsoft Project, Microsoft Word, Microsoft EXCEL, Microsoft VISIO, Microsoft
Tools: Exchange, SPFPC, EXTRA, ChangeMan, Endevor, Librarian, SMP/e, HPTS, CIPS, DMS
Packages: Check Solutions and Vector packages.
IBM: CPCS, Payments Director, Enhanced system manager ESM ETUT