Project Manager, Records Manager, ECM Strategist, IT Auditor and Senior IT Specialist with extensive professional experience. Self-motivated and able to work on own initiative, as team leader or as part of a team. Proven leadership skills involving managing, developing and motivating teams to achieve their objectives. Superior user's requirements gathering, analytical, design and problem solving decision-making skills. Dedicated to maintaining high quality standards. Significant track of achievements in establishing and implementing technology solutions, which have yielded quantifiable results in cost reduction, increase of productivity and revenue gain. Particular strengths in Project Management, Enterprise Content Management, , Application Development and IT Audit. Extensive management and computer training. Experienced computer trainer. Bilingual English and Spanish speaking. Top notch organizational and management skills
Hardware Platforms IBM ES-9000, IBM 3090, IBM-PCs compatibles, Windows Servers, Highly involved with
ECM hardware implementation integration SAN, EMC Centera, scanners, web server,
signature pads, jukebox
Mainframe Tools OS/JCL, TSO/ISPF, VSAM, QSAM, GDG, FILE-AID, ABEND-AID, Panvalet, SAR and
Express Delivery, CA ACF2, CA Dynam, MQ Series
Programming Languages Cobol/CICS, RPG-II, Visual Basic, Basic, Oracle Developer/2000, Oracle Designer, Pacbase.
Databases Microsoft SQL Server 2005, Oracle
Applications OnBase ECM, Kofax Ascent Capture, Captaris Right Fax, Peoplesoft CRM, Genesys Contact Center, DOC1, Rating-Billing Customer Care System for Telcos, MailStar, Intervoice IVR, Microsoft Project , Microsoft Office Suite, Visio.
Operating Systems Windows 2003/2000/XP MCP , Unix, MVS and MVS/XA, DOS/VSE, Novell and DOS
Internet /Web Tools HTML, FrontPage
- Project leader and principal technical leader for the implementation of Clerk's Enterprise Content Management strategy. This strategy integrates the many components of ECM Technologies OnBase DMS, Kofax AC, and CSI Intellidact with Clerk's core business applications Odyssey, FACC E-filing Portal, CSI Intellidact and other legacy systems .
- Leaded the development and implantation of Clerk's ECM solutions across all divisions: Employee Performance Appraisal BPA Workflow, Service Request BPA Workflow, Policies and Procedures BPA Workflow, Records Management Repository, Traffic Citation imaging, Archives Felony back file imaging and Microfilms back file conversion.
- OnBase ECM Kofax Capture System Administrator. Main technical leader providing customer support, training and system maintenance for the whole ECM Technical Platform OnBase, Kofax Capture, E-filing .
Senior System Specialist
- Implemented Onbase Thick Client, Web Server, DIP, COLD/PCL, Document Imaging Kofax/Twain, CD Authoring, EDMS, Right Fax Integration, Electronic Forms, Digital Signatures, Application Enabler, Reporting Tool for many institutions at Financial, Medical and Telecommunications private sector and government.
- Implemented outstanding Workflow solution for handling citizen complaint process at Consumer Affairs Department of Puerto Rico.
- Conducted Project Management and directed the analysis, design, development and implementation of streamlined OnBase Workflow solution at Car Loan Business Unit of BBVA Bank 40 millions/month . Accomplishment: Reduced the cost and time for loan processing by 30 .
- Directed the analysis, design, development and implementation of Digital Contract/Signature for all Centennial's cellular activation process. Accomplishment: Eliminated paper contracts and handwriting errors, eliminated Customers claims, increased speed and efficiency of activation process by 35 .
- Implemented OnBase Document Distribution at Telco Credit Union and Oriental Bank.
Presales Systems Engineer
- Analyzed, designed and developed solutions, provided pre and post technical sales support, oversight of installation and automation design and implementation of OnBase ECM products in Latin America region.
- Evaluated and addressed RFPs with detailed organization's needs.
- Reviewed and analyzed customers' needs and requirements, analyzing current system processes of customers in order to determine the solutions that will refine those processes.
- Implemented streamlined workflow systems in the form of prototype solution to help to close deals.
ECM Professional Services Manager
- Responsible for design and direction of all strategies for Onbase ECM implementations.
- Involved with the Analysis and Documentation of all piece of information contained in documents to be scanned and Capacity Planning.
- Defined the workflow strategy for on-line document management.
- Directed all steps of implementation of OnBase ECM modules.
- Directed the day-to-day activities for document scanning and indexing.
- Handled the project work plan activities, issues resolution, status reporting and resource planning.
IT Applications Development Director
- Managed cross-functional teams to meet goals and multiple projects. Worked closely with all levels of internal customers, colleagues, and other stakeholders as teamwork to identify users' information requirements, improve the business process and support critical business strategies.
- Leaded and managed through subordinates the functions for technologies implementation related to enterprise CRM strategy. Directed all steps of implementation lifecycle of the project: planning, roadmap establishment, scope, analysis, design, development and implementation and , as well as management of relationship with all contractors and consulting firms and reporting to
- Directed in-house development and software-packages evaluation and implementation for business applications required by Tricom. Performed Planning, Project Management and Supervision of the development teams. Main applications included E-Billing System, Rating System, Data Collection System and IVRs solutions.
- MIS Manager. Oversaw all normal daily operation and enhanced mission-critical systems: Rating System, Central Offices Tape Translation System, On-Line Billing System, Traffic Statistics System, Local Measured Service System and Fraud Control System.
MIS Business Analyst
- Leaded the team that conducted the analysis and compilation of general requirements RFP for new Billing System.
- Co-leaded the team responsible for analysis, design, programming and implementation of new Toll System.
- Re-designed the Toll System rate and implemented new cellular Regional Rate Plans.
- Analyzed, designed, developed and implemented a lot of business applications including: Mobile Equipment Control System Inventory , Traffic Statistics System, Tape Translation Systems for EMX-2500, 5ESS, GTD-5, GTD-3, TSPS Central Offices, Coin Check Routes System.
- Migrated many applications from IBM DOS/VSE operating system to MVS/ESA .