Proactive project leader dedicated to meeting and delivering on business objectives with clear focus on customer deliverables. Close to 13 years of focused experience in roles emphasizing Information Technologies and business coordination in the Finance IT industry. Proficient with project management practices and tools. Possess excellent analytical and creative problem solving skills. Exhibits a clear bias towards execution, and meeting dates often leveraging agile methodologies and best-industry practices. Ability to perform under pressure in quickly changing environments and work effectively at all levels. Demonstrated team building, relationship building and communication skills.
Program Management People Management
Vendor Relationship Management
Customer Training and documentation
Operations Risk Management
Business Planning Execution
TOOLS / PLATFORMS
PM Methodologies: Agile scrum, PMBoK Waterfall , RUP, ISO 9001, CMM III, Six Sigma
Project Management Software: JIRA, Green Hopper, MS Project, SharePoint, AtTask,
Workflow diagrams: MS Visio,
CRM: SalesForce CRM, Redtail, Albridge.
Defect Tracking: JIRA, Test Director/Mercury Quality Center, PVCS Tracker, TFS, Bugzilla
Operations Management: UTS Unified Ticketing System , and DBSIM Database Information Management Asset Management
Integration Tools: Eloqua, CVent, Brain Shark, Sales Cloud, Chatter, Heroku, Force.com, FileNet ,CMS: Site Finity, Site Core, Opentext CMS, MS SharePoint 2010.
Sr Consultant Program Manager
- Planned and executed program delivery in accordance with the goals
- Managed annual budget and operating plan to support the 10MM program
- Monitored and highlighted risk wrt cash flow projections, variances and actuals to executive sponsor on a monthly basis
- Supervised program staff through steering committee and stakeholder discussions
- Monitored and addressed program issues and risks at weekly risk assessment meetings.
- Assessed program strengths and identified areas of improvement in our program evaluation framework
- Aided roadmap planning and developed program funding proposals to ensure the continuous delivery of success
Sr Solutions Program Manager
- Currently in charge of execution along with the executive sponsor, to transition entire company's products and services to a brand new platform that encompasses multiple service providers.
- Led efficient practices in program management best practices in support of business goals and objectives.
- Led the Process Improvement Program used by program team and members to enable efficiency and eliminate wastage of quantitative and qualitative resources.
- Collaborated with client management, organizational IT resources and outside vendors to identify, document, and meet the technical requirements, solved difficult client problems, and influenced/supported change in a fast-paced dynamic environment
- Represented PMO's Agile Project Governance wing in weekly executive Steering committee to inform stakeholders on the initiatives and underlying programs progress.
- Assisted Organization PPM in project governance and execution by aligning program scope with strategic business objectives and making recommendations to modify the program to enhance effectiveness toward the business result or strategic intent.
- Hired and trained a staff of 10 people to act as onsite SWAT team for the projects
- Managed, mentored and monitored a direct/indirect onsite/offshore team of 18 developers, 3 PM's, architects, dba's and ops team leads
- Introduced agile methodology at the company, and successfully launched 2 projects. Provided agile training to 50 employees.
- Currently helping PMO with executive leadership training and Change Management.
Technologies used: CRM Salesforce, Redtail, Albridge, junxure , AtTask PPM , Jira, TFS, Microsoft Dynamics,Marketo, Eloqua, CMS OT/RedDot , PVCS, MSVisio
- Leading and Managing Program initiatives for SMC Tech's major clients such as Bank Of America, Country Wide home Loans, Walt Disney group, Country Wide financials, Bit Rhymes
- Received recognition for successfully launching a Contract Management System for Walt Disney Group comprising 24 business units.
- Program Management for selected programmes for Bank of America - Countrywide merger acquisition initiative Increased customer satisfaction by 34 and reduced MSA approval time by 60 using automation, streamlining and reducing unwanted legacy process.
- Monitoring and controlling the project service delivery levels, utilization, resource management, SLA monitoring levels and monthly service invoicing.
- Led and launched Virtual Loan File VLF system for CFC, that provides distributed standards based content management system for all loan files at CFC's sub-prime Lending division. Was quoted in Biz article for the system's capability to optimize loan appraisal process
- Managed a team of Project managers with a focus on developing a self managing team by empowerment and Tracking performances, Setting goals/objectives periodic evaluations and helping them with career development
- Communicated project progress and issues to stakeholders, especially related to impact of changes in project resources, scheduling, scope and delivery throughout its duration
- Managed the executive project schedule across marketing, finance, engineering, and operation
Technologies used: MS Project, Visio, , MS Office, Test Director, Jira, Unified Tracking System.
IT Program Manager
- Responsible for the Project management for Instcomp's clients like Sale Minder, Innovmed, Lifescape now known as Picasa
- Various project/product development and implementation for clients following SDLC - waterfall methodology.
- Served as an account manager while collaboration with client management, IT resources to identify, document, and meet the technical requirements, solving difficult client problems, and influence feasible decisions
- Managed Projects within the specified budget, scope and timeline.
Technologies used: MS Project, MS Excel, Bugzilla, MSVisio