- Business Re-Imagineering - Team Leadership - Customer Satisfaction
- Lean Process - Reputation for Integrity and Quality
- Analytical IT professional who delivers strong technical solutions that solve business problems drives business process improvements and system-wide standardization. Builds teams that take pride in developing high-quality, dependable systems and services.
| || |
| || |
| || |
| || |
As a member of the leadership team, direct the information and data strategy of this growing life sciences and consumer product global marketing research company with offices in the United States, United Kingdom, and APAC regions. Develop the IT mission and vision to align with the overall business strategic initiatives. Ensure data compliance with SOX. Provide a hands-on technology approach to integrate technological solutions across different departments and functions while determining each verticals unique business requirements.
- Migrated to cloud based architecture saving over 45 on IT Infrastructure costs, including servers and telephony
- Implemented PMO processes to streamline projects in order to achieve profitable results
- Developed Helpdesk with over 99 resolution rate within 2 hours.
- Leveraged Big Data for analytic research using Hadoop, Hive and PIG
- Implemented SPSS and SAS.
- Redeveloped key OSMPS system enhancing graphic capabilities, streamlining reporting saving over 150 man hours per project report.
- Implemented Dynamics CRM to increase marketing efficiency by over 80 generating over 16 million dollars in additional sales per year.
- Reorganized Field Delivery Team, responsible for P L and vendor management, maintaining a 22 average on Third Party costs across project engagements
- Created Technology sales channel through in-house IPad Application Development with first year revenues over 700K
Director, Information Technology Operations
- Led team that provided production support WMS. FMS, LMS, RF handhelds, Automated sortation, AGV, EDI and infrastructure support for desktops, networks, telecommunications, and internally developed legacy applications. Supported over 800 users in manufacturing, warehousing and distribution 300 users in business office and remote user services.
- Took full-circle approach of improving team morale, standardizing delivery of IT services, and improving both customer and inter-departmental relationships. Manages operational systems, application designs, process controls and reporting designed to enhance operational performance and systems integrity for multiple national and international sites. Built the highest performing team of IT Specialists in the region as evidenced by continuously exceeding Service Level Agreements SLAs . Managed staff of 7.
- Managed upgrade of SAP system from 4.6c to ECC6
- Architected SAP system and user security and provided BASIS administration
- Developed new Disaster Recovery procedures from complete outage to restart in under 15 minutes.
- Supported EPICOR ERP system.
- Implemented international salesforce portal from several national ACT systems
- Managed EDI mappings and conversions
- Renegotiated all IT vendor contracts savings over 37
- Implemented SharePoint system for document management
- Managed and developed corporate website vision using .NET technologies
- Responsible for over 250 store POS systems and Consumer Ordering website, Prepared departmental 1.7M budget for IT service management and 3.0M budget for software application support. Included variables and complexities such as operational changes, organizational changes, facilities changes, and proposed projects to build realistic budgets with attention to financial constraints.
- Co-developed root cause analysis process to get beyond symptoms of mission critical service interruptions. Identified underlying source of problems, and recommended solutions that were approved by CFO, successfully implemented, and highly effective.
- Conceived and established asset management practices and processes to track all assets from purchase to disposal.
- Managed inventory tracking establishing tight asset control standards region-wide.
- Developed incident tracking system providing ability to monitor support trends. Identified root causes of suspicious issues and implemented resolutions that increased efficiency and customer satisfaction and lowered overall support costs.
- Created a supportive team environment that was defined by collaboration and knowledge sharing high retention rate within the team, 100 retention within the IT organization.
- Extended the service life of legacy systems with minimal increased overhead and impacts to users. Reacted to increased in-house support of out-of-warranty computers by improving inventory controls, increasing staff training and workspace.
- Created low cost disaster recovery plan for manufacturing process to mitigate catastrophic risks, including server virtualization, real-time data synchronization and backups, designed and built remote disaster recovery room
- Improved performance and reliability of multiple systems-Windows domain controllers, Exchange servers, and hard drives-by reconfiguring problem installations.
- Administered information systems, and computer operations and support.
- Active member of Executive Advisory Board that established and implemented structured change review process for all technology and application changes affecting production systems. For added efficiency, process standardization was dovetailed with initiative to develop SOPs.
- Used extensive finance and accounting experience to analyze business policies and processes deployed best practice solutions that aligned with business goals. Implemented Oracle EBS system and SharePoint system for record management.
- Ensured Sarbanes-Oxley compliance to all electronic health records.
- Administered UNIX and Windows servers and managed Exchange, Oracle, and Anti-Virus servers. Responsible for operational and server support.
- Improved inventory tracking by creating a check-out process to control usage and reduce waste.
- Managed relationships with critical IT vendors that resulted in improved service at a reduced cost.
Director, Application Development
- Led productive teams that delivered on software development system initiatives and provided application support. Developed back end architecture for www.bn.com website.
- Supervised Supply Chain System deployment team through evaluation, pilot, and implementation for entire US Region. Tested extensively deployed problem-free system on schedule.
- Facilitated a software build standards process to be used region-wide. Consensus driven effort ensured buy-in from the top down.
- Oversaw Technology Standards committee that defined and established new server, development tools, database and internet standards region-wide.
- -TV News