Project Manager/ Construction Project Manager
Management-Level Project Manager with 5 years of Information Technology IT and Construction management experience. A strong background in project development and quality assurance with an outstanding history of managing projects from initial conception, through development, to implementation. Unexcelled record of bringing mission-critical projects in on schedule and within budget. Especially skilled at strategic planning, budget controls and problem resolution. Outstanding communication talents with proven ability to build and lead highly efficient teams, to train technical personnel, and to convey complex concepts in understandable terms. Extensive international experience including assignments in Japan, United Kingdom, Australia, and Asia.
Project Control Tracking
Decision Making Skills
Project Lifecycle Management
Problem Solving Skills
Quality Assurance Standards
Team Training Mentoring
Cost Reduction / Budget Controls
Confidential and finalize projects within triple constraints of delivering on time, within budget and scope objectives, including acquiring resources and coordinating efforts of team members in order to deliver projects according to plan. Identify, effectively communicate, and resolve project issues and risks. Develop risk mitigation plans. Effectively communicate project status to project stakeholders. Coach, mentor, and motivate team members, influencing them to take positive action and accountability for assigned work. Direct multimillion dollar project portfolios. Scope of responsibilities includes implementing stakeholder requirements for hardware design and validation.
- Handpicked as preferred project manager for multimillion-dollar pharmaceutical research projects, selection negotiated by study delivery managers, with contract award contingent upon project manager assignment.
- Stepped in, turned around, and saved a 5.5M project, successfully restoring client confidence for a five-year, at-risk project by building and deepening customer relationships for the express purpose of surpassing client expectations and advancing project status.
- Demonstrated outstanding leadership and superb project management skills, consistently scoring 90 or greater on Customer Satisfaction surveys distributed to study delivery managers during project initiation, monitoring, and closeout phases.
- Pioneered innovative team building and cross-functional project management techniques to expedite workflow, simplify processes, and reduce operating costs.
- Performed extensive technical reviews for prospective projects, gathering details utilized for pricing project services, and providing supportive documentation for RFP replies to sponsors.
- Leader of a Six Sigma Process Improvement Team
Construction Project Manager
Responsible for overall project planning and scheduling, resource allocation, project accounting, and control, while providing technical direction and ensuring compliance with quality standards. Created and managed teams, developed the objectives/goals of each and assigned individual responsibilities. Co-ordinated the efforts of all parties involved in the project, which included the architects, consultants, contractors, sub-contractors and laborers. Managed the budget, tracked team expenses and minimized the exposure and risk in the project..
- Only Project Manager in office to manage all projects handled by MEB Construction
- Managed team of 10 including hiring consultants, contractors, and laborers.
- Finished 30 of projects below budget and/or earlier than planned.
- Established track record of turning around stalled construction projects, aggressively negotiating change orders, and continuously exceeding expectations through applying PM flow charts, job- specific CPM schedules, performance spreadsheets, comprehensive budget analysis for all project phases for project teams, and implementing risk mitigation strategy for future initiatives.
- Managed 60M high school construction project accommodating 1800 students within aggressive 17-month time frame, executing field inspections and addressing environmental challenges to complete projects 30 days ahead of schedule.
- Analyzed unique needs of 2 Middle Schools and 2 Elementary Schools and performed targeted renovations and additions, managing relationship and ensuring adherence to established requirements.
Technical Support Rep II Temp
Provided client support and technical issue resolution via E-Mail, phone and other electronic medium. Configuration of client's equipment to connect to the Internet via modem/DSL Router Dialup/DSL customers only . Configured software to connect to Internet application servers. Remotely log into servers to help with technical issues. Provided training to clients in the use of system and applications as related to Internet. Obtained general understanding of OS and application operations related to company offered services. Identified and corrected or advised, on operational issues in client computer systems. Created of new accounts using company provide software/tools.
Technical Support Rep Temp
Confidential ticketing system for recording and keeping track of 100 calls daily, and then assigning the calls to local technicians. Investigated basic Lotus Notes issues and noted in USD tracking software. Provided technical support to users for computer-related technical problems on assigned account s . Assisted customers in resolving desktop and laptop technical problems by providing guidance regarding software and hardware problems.