PMP certified with 15 years of success leading enterprise-scale projects to develop and enhance performance of technology for global financial service and healthcare industry leadersGoal-focused IT and project manager adept at driving the full life cycle of project management, taking business-critical initiatives from concept to close while exceeding customer expectations. Strong communicator, organizer, and problem solver, with talent for driving collaboration across groups and departments, coordinating cross-functional teams, managing valuable assets, and overcoming obstacles to deliver on time and within budget consistently.
Highlights of Expertise
| || |
Manage projects to build, maintain, and support Asset and Liability Management ALM applications and Quantitative Risk Management QRM Platform
Project Manager/ Business Analyst
- Communicate strategies and processes around data modeling and architecture to cross functional groups and senior levels. Responsible for workbooks, financials, forecasting, resource allocation, maintaining project plans, documentation. Automate, transform and reconcile BNYM's Balance sheet data to enhance Treasury capability for strategic planning of Capital Requirement, Interest Rate Risk and Liquidity risk.
- Leading Federal Reserve mandated project to upgrade the current ALM system to enable Basel-III compliance and to develop reporting/analytical capabilities including stress testing and sensitivity analyses . ALM Platform comprises a large data warehouse built using Microsoft technologies and a vendor analytics package QRM used for optimizing Net Interest Income and for reporting to senior/executive management as well as regulatory bodies e.g. Basel III, LCR and 4G/5G .
- Manages the implementation and consistent delivery of projects to agreed upon timelines, budgets and expectations of quality
- Manage End-2-End Development Migration-Upgrade of Business critical Applications, Data warehouse
- Sourced Deposits, Loans, Repo, Derivatives and Collateral position data from multiple Source systems
- Define Data Transformation Rules and process for automated ETL sanity check
- Ability to influence multiple levels on highly technical issues and challenges
- Well-versed in the complexities of server, OS, SAN,NAS, Heterogeneous DB
- Selection of capabilities and systems to meet business information needs
Project Manager/TechnicaL Lead
- Oversee building of data repository that utilizes provider, patient demographic, RX, and claims data to aid BI tools in predicting member behavior and outcomes. Leading efforts of transitioning to ICD10. Marshall efforts of analysts and architects, and oversee development from conceptualization through delivery.
- Enhanced Master Data Management MDM solution that centralized management of business critical data, and provided tools that combined historical information with real-time BI data to support proactive, data-driven decision-making.
- to ensure effective data management and advancement of program implementation.
- Worked on ICD10 change analysis and roadmap for Vender Feeds Inbound/outbound
Vice President / Application Program Manager
Worked with business stakeholders to understand requirements and recommend solutions analyzed and documented business and functional requirements. Defined scope, created plans, allocated resources, and managed budgets, schedules, and risks. Monitored progress, performed quality review, and led PMO meetings to identify and resolve issues tracked milestones and kept stakeholders updated on status. Demonstrated expert knowledge of Compliance requirements and extensive management experience in Risk Management and Data Governance solutions.
- Managed cross-divisional, cross-functional teams of onsite and offshore resources through complex, enterprise-wide projects.
- Drove conceptualization, design, implementation, and enhancement of systems, BPM, middleware, MDM/EDM, metadata, data quality, and data warehouse architectures.
- Enhanced Master Data Management MDM solution that centralized management of business critical data, Golden sources and Reference data and provided tools that combined historical information with real-time BI data to support proactive, data-driven decision-making.
- Utilized best practices in BI, SDLC, and data modeling and warehousing to design and implement strategies, programs, and procedures for data governance, data cleansing and enrichment, master data management, and metadata management.
- Coordinated cross-training workshops to grow team member skills advised on SOX compliance activities as Technical Subject Matter Expert SME .
- Led systems upgrade, data center movement, equipment procurement, end-to-end automated ETL solution development, and complete setup of staging environment, data warehouse, and DR setup.
- Worked on Software selection for ETL build vs buy analysis
- Created full requirements and budget analysis for 5M server procurement partnered with Core Infrastructure team to procure and deliver 40 new servers within budget.
- Managed DR project that incorporated latest technological design and architecture, and achieved 99.99 uptime of business-critical, 24x7 application.
- Coordinated resources with business partners and technical managers to build, support, and maintain data repository diverted 45 sources systems and 140 different feeds up to 5M records each from heterogeneous data sources into EDM.
- Streamlined production support planned transfer of Production Recon Runs to India Team, and achieved 100 L1 support from India within six months engaged team in additional development and reporting assignments to maximize utilization of resources.
Led high-level projects ranging from the design and enhancement of multimillion-dollar portfolio management system to modifications that improved performance of key legacy systems.
- Propelled projects that added features and boosted availability of systems for Instrument Maintenance, Fixed Income Trading, Back Office Administration, Direct Offer Tracking, Warrant Generation, and High Yield Portfolio Management.
- Improved data access and control by building global Reference Data Hub consolidated all client, product, and event master data across the business into a single, unified service available to front, middle, and back office applications.
- Participated in Data Mart design, development. Identified Golden sources and Reference data like Bloomberg , arrange data movement from heterogeneous sources to the Data Mart.
- Participated in Planning the target state architecture roadmap
Prior experience as Manager - Information Systems at NECO Group of Industries India , Consultant Programmer at Nagpur Times India , and Systems Engineer at HCL India