- More than 17 years of IT experience applying people, process, problem solving, and technical skills to improve individual, team and organizational performance. Design, developed, and implemented enterprise architecture, SOA, extensive knowledge of software engineering and OOP principles.
- Strategic IT executive champion of change with reputation for leading through ambiguity and maximizing cutting edge technology proponent of disruptive innovation
- Confident, dedicated technology leader with career long record of technology excellence, team building and strategic insight , poised for next level success in IT management role
- Certified TOGAF Architect
- Tools: Microsoft .Net framework, C , Java, JMS, Python, Cloud Computing, SQL Server, Oracle, Mongo DB, IBM DB2
- EAI: BizTalk Server, TIBCO Business Works, Mule ESB, Enterprise Service Bus ESB and Service Oriented Architecture ESB , Enterprise Messaging Architecture, SOAP, HTTP, REST, Windows Azure Service Bus
- Process Management: SLDC 3, Agile Methodology, TOGAF
- Strong business process understanding to commercial insurance in General Liability, P C, Professional Liability, and Surety Insurance and other products and leading the team of 10 people onsite and offshore
- Served as Enterprise Architect, reporting to the VP Enterprise Services, and acted as a key contact point for all EA application data decisions within IT overseeing essential transformation programs
- Conducted analyses of business architecture models currently documented by the Department and provided recommendations for inclusion in the target architecture using the principles from TOGAF and created communications strategy to sell stakeholders on value and benefits of EA
- Developed process governance and standards that resulted into cut down of 40 in application supports
- Ensuring strategic applications delivery with robust SOA architecture environment scaled for long term enterprise use
- Provide IT strategy insights to business stake holders and presents enterprise process improvement recommendations to CIO and senior management
- Defined the road map for migration to a services oriented architecture and led services center of excellence. Key activities included defining: technology standards, services maturity model, life cycle model, reference architecture, and governance strategy.
- Defined and executed phased approach in decommission legacy underwriting systems and implemented product lines in Duck Creek underwriting platform, Guidewire Claim Center upgrade and integration with back end systems.
- Involved in Lawson Financial Billing system integration with Enterprise Service Bus architecture
- Responsible for defining architecture roadmap for integration shared services and architecting business solutions using various technologies such as BizTalk Server 2010, ESB, Rabbit MQ and other technology stake such as SOA, JSON, WCF and .Net.
- Involve in IT alignment process during acquisitions
- Architected highly scalable distributed systems and integrated across hybrid technology stake.
- Vision of creating a self-served business unit by providing rich set of reporting tools and data capabilities.
Director of Technical Consulting
- Built a new consulting service division and developed a team of 10 consultants with highly skilled on lean manufacturing principles and Microsoft BizTalk Server, SAP and Oracle technologies
- Design and executed multiple proof of concepts PoCs and proof of technologies PoTs for critical enterprise capabilities, including building business cases with costs, benefits, and efficiency measures, prior to deploying new versions into production.
- Managed client projects, consultant assignments and project activities.
- Improved the client Integration processes with latest .Net, BizTalk and technologies and leverage it in customer engagements and provide the cost effective high performance solutions.
- Built robust integration solution using SOA guidelines.
Senior B2B Architect
- Lead team of 2-4 consultant on various client engagements
- Designated as Senior Technical Consultant to architect, design EDI integration project with SAP, BizTalk 2006 and Covast EDI Accelerator 2006
- Worked with customer to review functional designs and proposed the best architecture as per requirements
- Lead the technical designer team to create detail technical design for individual business process and functional specification
- Involved in development activities for some of the complex business process mapping, orchestrations and EDI trading partner management.
Senior Solution Consultant Toronto, Canada
- Analyzed the existing IBM enrollment system and create use cases.
- Designed technical architecture for BizTalk high availability on 64 bit Windows environment.
- Developed custom pipeline components to split high volume flat files into multiple transactional canonical files.
- Developed Proof of Concept using Microsoft BizTalk 2006 and Host Integration Server 2006 to integrate IBM zSeries and IBM Host file systems
- Implemented large scale projects using Microsoft BizTalk 2006 in high volume telecommunication client Nortel
- Worked with customer on daily basis for product reviews, requirement gatherings, technical analysis and designs.
- Responsible for daily management duties, task management, budgeting and forecasting for the monthly revenue. Manage team schedule ad task assignments.
- Spearheaded the project team of 10 people and project size of 10 million dollars.
- Confidential Accenture to create a world's premier Microsoft enterprise technology integrator.
- Worked as Senior Technical Analyst, solution consultant and responsible for providing solution architecture, executing software life cycles and enterprise integration.
- Managed the project size of 8 million dollars with team size of 15 consultants.
- Managed Global delivery center for Excellence in India of 5 junior developers.
- Worked as senior technical consultant and performed duties as manager which involved task and people management, project and risk management.
- Implemented EAI patterns for large flat file processing using Splitter patterns
Senior Software Engineer
Company Profile: Confidential Corporation is finance engineering and distributed application development house that specializes in the creation, promotion and optimization of web based technologies, business portals and websites
- Designed and developed complete Video Conferencing and Collaboration tool using Java and XML that helps companies and their employees to hold meetings on the Internet and discuss project details, sharing resources such as files, real time audio video conferencing, real time presentation and browser sharing
- Designed and developed Global Presentation that allows to join users in real time presentation by corporate and educational institutes with real time audio and video over IP using C
- Designed and developed Corporate Valuation System using Visual Basic .Net thin client technology
- Developed Project Management system using Visual Basic .Net, BizTalk Server
Company Profile: Confidential a software development company that developed customized software and software packages. The Company has overseas offices in Malaysia and in Poona and Jaipur in India
- Designed and developed ERP system for medium to large corporations using multi-tier environment, Visual Basic 6 and SQL Server 7
- Determined system solutions as per customers' requirement and specification
- Improved customers' inventory system by making it real time transactions
- Responsible for implementing business logic and server side programming