Extensive leadership in IT project, security and management roles in corporate and public sectors, ranging from Information Security and Disaster Recovery, Infrastructure and Corporate end-user support, to deployment, installation and key-Client relationship building, enhancement and management. Directed strategic, internal and external customer-facing programs and projects in some of the largest local and worldwide environments.More than twenty-five years' experience with individual and organizational change, service delivery, employee development, training and leadership in Fortune 300 firms, public sector, K-12 education, security military, healthcare PHARMA and regulatory affairs as well as publishing and insurance finance. Unparalleled commitment to continuous quality improvement resulting in outstanding customer experience.
- Directed Multiyear 5MM Worldwide Active Directory AD Lifecycle Management Program.
- Directed ongoing infrastructure deployment, security MM projects at NYC Schools for Dell Services.
- Directed successful key vendor transitions.
- Restored help desk immediately following 9/11 transitioned it back to Wall St area in one week.
- Acted to realize immediate decrease in customer complaints.
- Streamlined disaster recovery for nationwide operations.
- Retained key accounts, saving hundreds of thousands of dollars of income.
- Managed Help Desk Outsourcing providing significant savings of up to 2 MM per year.
- Directed acquisition installation of Change Auditor and Recovery Manager for AD saving hundreds of man-hours of post-incident activity to restore status and identify responsible actors.
- Developed and supervised implementation of new customer training program. Sales incentive .
- Effective communicator at all levels with ability to act as advisor to Executive Management.
- Solid understanding of the fundamentals of IT operations infrastructure and applications .
- Team builder and leader who can create and lead direct and virtual teams.
- Effective cross group-collaborator and motivator of teams at all levels taught Group Process at Graduate Level.
- Ability to recognize and resolve conflict intra-, inter-, personal and organizational.
- Champion of Customer Experience from street level to Executive Suite.
- A seasoned IT Manager with a unique blend of military, security, law enforcement crisis response has served as an Air Force Police Terrorism Defense Officer and understands the concept of Information Personnel Resource Protection. Risk Management Mitigation .
SELECTED SKILLS TOOLS METHODOLOGIES
- PMP PMI 's PMBOK, Identity Access Management, CISSP , SharePoint, Clarity, SDLC, Symantec, Version Control, Change Management
- IAM GRC Active Directory, Quest Audit Manager, Recovery Manager, Spotlight on AD, RSA Hardware Tokens, Tivoli, NJ Licensing Board, Guardian Life, First Precinct CC, SIAC, CEB, Random House, Johnson Johnson Risk Management Portfolio PMO Regulatory Affairs, Compliance, Enforcement, Investigation, Resolution.
Sr. Project Management Consultant
- Vendor Management
- Project Management - Enterprise Application Development Java Build Deploy Complete rebuild of Web Portal/Portlets Claims Management Program Enhancement Extensive guidance preparation of project pre-launch activities followed by hand-over to assigned PM's.
Sr. Project Manager
- Procured Applications for AD Management Acquired Dell formerly Quest Change Auditor for tracking of authorized/ unauthorized critical changes to AD Recovery Manager RMAD for Undo Features key client-need , Backup Restore for AD Spotlight on AD for its' Real-time Diagnostics and resolution capabilities.
- Managed matrixed organization of PM's, SME's, Technical Managers, Consultants, Vendors Engineers.
- Conducted regular status meetings of Stakeholders, Managers and SME's.
- Directed multiyear, multimillion dollar Global Active Directory Lifecycle Management Project in fully matrixed, global environment IT Security project.
- Reported to Senior Director, Worldwide Information Security. Project Owner Sponsor .
- Directed up to nine work streams including new-image development, new tool selection and integration, topology analysis, discovery, trust management, HW deployment worldwide and footprint reduction.
- 108 new 2008R2 Domain Controllers DCs Promoted into production 130 DCs Isolated in preparation for demotion 47 DCs demoted and removed from production
- 172 non-Standard AD Trusts remediated Remediated 198 open AD Wrap issues
- 5 NT4 Domains removed
- DFS Analysis completed, follow-up remediation left with base business
- AD Blueprint Framework completed New regional hub topology will yield improved security, control, maintenance and costs
- 30 reduction in AD footprint expected overall 60 reduction in AD footprint expected outside of RDCs
Project Manager IT
Provided short-term PM coverage to ongoing comprehensive Information Security Project closure at PAYPAL. Scheduled, coordinated meetings collected and disseminated documentation.