- Develop detailed program and project plans with defined deliverables following roadmap and key milestone deliverables and ensure project commitments are met on time and within budget.
- Resource management Manage project team members and vendor relationships to defined requirements and deliverables. Recommend corrective actions to program leadership when project deliverables deviate from the work plan with the assistance of team members.
- Develop cross-functional project plans and manage execution of tasks and completion of all deliverables
- Service Delivery Work with client, business partners and vendors to coordinate development needs, constantly monitoring actual vs plan and highlighting anticipated issues or slippage and formulating recovery plans or assessing impact if not recoverable.
- Manage multiple and diverse resources across multiple global locations. Manage global program projects and service delivery.
- Change Control Responsible for all program and project deliverables change requests and align program requirements to triple constraint. Coordinate the review of, and acceptance via sign off from stakeholder group.
- Responsible for business requirements, technical documentation, implementation phases and unit to user test sign off.
- Risk/Issue/Mitigation Program Process owner RISK/ISSUES process owner, identification, assessment and prioritization, assign ownership and set mitigation milestones. Build program organizational process and clearly document and communicate the decision making process.
- Program Requirements process owner As the requirements owner receive, review, assign and review project cycle and ensure the projects follow Best Practices. Manage to best practices and Project Lifecycle, approving, assigning and monitoring.
- Solution Design Coordinate and facilitate the requirements solution with line of service, client and major stakeholders.
- Intel Midrange SharePoint Mainframe Cisco
- F5 Big IP Citrix Technology Suite Cloud
- VMware DB2 SQL Storage Solution
- Manage Fortune 100 Global Enterprise Finance and Accounting, Image Repository and Workflow client portfolio
- Direct portfolio accountability for all phases of global enterprise implementation of work flow processes and resource management.
- State of North Carolina Delivered US Medicaid Incentive Payment System
- Insurance Industry Delivered in-house developed auditing and claims handling environments for member and provider functionality
- Healthcare Implement member and provider web based claims and calculation tools on FACETS platform.
- CTO level reporting and planning reporting to internal and client management
- Program and Project Management of infrastructure and application, Design, Development and Implementation DDI and early production support projects utilizing agile and waterfall project methodologies and deliver within triple constraint and governance highly visible and contractual deliverables for NC MMIS account.
- Portfolio and Program reporting to PMO, senior management and peers
- Primary Lead PMO PM for the design, development and implementation of a 200m Medicaid Management Information System MMIS health care and health insurance program initiatives program using Earned Value Management process.
- Work independently while maintaining open lines of communications with management clients and vendor relationships
- Delivered 7million in contractual payments to CSC from the NC MMIS account for fiscal year 2009
- Medicaid incentive Payment System implementation for State of North Carolina second of two states using this process.
- Secure Leveraged Solutions Service: Provided ROI and achievable scope of work to deliver secure service solution, low cost, highly available and quick to market solution.
- Client Network Migration Migrated DEV and PROD application and infrastructure environments to a private, secure address space
- Early Implementation of Production and Business continuity services Recovered project to provide PROD and DEV backup and restore solution.
- Disaster Recovery/Business Continuity for NC State as evergreen process
- Core Network and VPN connectivity between CSC, State and Vendor sites
- Strong vendor and client negotiation and relationship building
- Process lead on Risk, Impact and mitigation monitoring for NC MMIS RISK ISSUE Process Management
- Data centers migration and integration
- Automated Call center integration
- Reputation for excellence in leadership positions
- Data center, network and corporate facility stand up and expansion
- Change Control Process Management
IT Program Project Manager - Financial and Asset Management, Workflow Program - Manage Global Enterprise Program supporting F A Workflow across global regions using SDLC, Agile and waterfall methodologies. Support disaster recovery exercises across diverse regional locations. Align current program and projects to rigorous project management processes and governance. Mentor junior and peer project managers and assigned IT engineer staff on project management core process.
IT PMO Project Manager Manage Business and Technical requirement for Enterprise Projects - implement member and provider billing and benefits systems on the FACETS Trizetto platform.
NCMMIS Program - Delivered 3 contractual payment milestones for 7 million dollars to CSC for the North Carolina MMIS program. Implement Medicaid benefits and fraud prevention tool sets - COTS and in house development applications. Work effectively with the RDC PMO Best Practices. Received overall approval rating for IT IS North Carolina Project Management DAR. Monitor and report on 200m budget using EVM.
IT Project Manager/ Enterprise Infrastructure
IT Roadmap Project Management Governance and Relationship Management. Implement insurance industry member and provider audit and benefit calculator tools utilized on a global enterprise level. Project managed the redesign of the MetLife flagship internet site. Manage multiple projects teams responsible for Global and Domestic Project planning requiring WAN/LAN, Storage, Infrastructure implementation, IT RISK and Recovery on AIX or WINTEL to include VMWARE and shared distributed infrastructure, reporting budget and staffing resource profile and burn rates into and project and program reporting managing tool. Responsible for managing data, project analysis, consolidating reports/plans, exception plans and one minute management reports and milestone presentations to executive management up to CIO level. Develop and guide scope of process to completion.
IT Infrastructure Project Manager
IT Project Manager for SPRINT transition from affiliate to Sprint, delivered transition plan to close within client requested time line. Transition project include network WAN/LAN architecture, corporate infrastructure, asset management, point of sales and system policy and procedures.
Project to transition point of sales affiliate within four month timeframe included data center build, policy and procedures and core application deployment via Citrix, Microsoft 2003 server, Windows XP, SQL data base, intra and internet.
IT Infrastructure Project Manager
Responsible for the coordination and completion of assigned projects to refresh servers, workstations and laptops, update system applications and network infrastructure. Oversee all aspects of, set deadlines, assign responsibilities, monitor and summarize progress of project s . Prepare reports for upper management regarding status of project. Experienced with a variety of the field concepts, practices, and procedures and I use my extensive experience and judgment to plan and accomplish set goals.
IT Infrastructure Project Manager Consultant
As an independent consultant to clients such as TechValley Wireless/WiFiFee, performed infrastructure integration of wireless technologies for Hot Spots including the Albany International Airport.