- Dynamic professional seeking to combine advanced technology and relationship management acumen to secure challenging position ensuring both company and users reap all the latest benefits the IT industry has to offer.
- Align technology with unique business needs, performing strategic analysis, planning, and consultations.
- Provide competitive advantage in aggressive markets, maintaining up-to-date on technology and trends.
- Maximize value and returns, expertly researching, selecting, and negotiating with optimal vendors.
- Drive rapid responses and project turnarounds, leveraging experience supporting 100s of multi-platform users.
- Build, develop, and lead high-performance trams, providing seamless coverage, assistance, and innovation.
- All Asset Management Functions, Server, Desktop Laptop, End of Life, Contract Negotiation
CORE COMPETENCIES TECHNICAL SKILLS
- Technical Analysis Planning Technology Research Vendor Negotiations Multi-Project Management
- IT Consultations Service Quality Optimization Change Management Troubleshooting Problem Solving
- Team Building Development Policies Procedures Rapid Response Client Relationship Management
- Desktop / Internet Services Outlook 2000, Express MS Office Suite Active Directory NT4/W2000 Admin
- Veritas Net Backup Backup Exec Windows NT, 2000, Exchange 5-5, XP AT T T1 Silverback
- LAN 10/1000, 3Com Intel Switches Hubs Novell 5 Backups Restores Rotation of Tapes Offsite Daily VPN Management Dialup Firewall to Firewall VPNs Firewall Management 3Comm Office Connect
Role as Independent Consultant with sole-proprietorship, Confidential. involves providing diverse small businesses and individual clients with variety of ad hoc technology consulting including installation, configuration, training, security and repair for Windows 9X, NT, Windows 2000, XP, Vista, and 7,8, Microsoft Office and all Internet related Issues.
Broadband Sales Specialist
- Lauded for providing 1st class service in all areas including billing, retention, and Level I technical support.
- Ranked in Top 25 consistently on monthly basis for meeting and exceeding team goals.
- Cut vendor related expenses by 25 , strategically researching and negotiating optimal contracts.
- Optimized productivity, upgrading network with 1st class T-1 and Dell server, and installing 3com firewalls.
- Saved 30 in wireless services, conducting savvy negotiations for wireless services, and implementing new AT T Voice T-1.
- Expanded and improved support for field personnel, implementing new remote Helpdesk.
- Recommended and launched backup system for LAN, Qualstar, and Veritas Netbackup Business Server.
- Ensured maximum quality and consistency of support, creating clear standards for issues and documentation.
- Planned and coordinated all phases of projects such as all moves, ads, and changes for all hardware as well as software in desktop and network applications.
- Safeguarded critical company information and IT assets, maintaining updates of anti-virus programs.
Sales and Leasing Consultant
Selling Used Cars and SUV's for Bradshaw Acura Used Cars including in-store and Internet leads.
Car Care Consultant
Provide car consulting to AAA customers for such services and Oil changes, brakes, tires, suspension and other Safety, Reliability, and Maintenance issues as needed.
Sales Leasing Consultant
- Provide consultative sales solutions to customers on new and pre-owned vehicles including in-store and internet leads.
Sales Leasing Consultant
- Sold new and pre-owned Honda products for 1 of largest privately-owned car dealers in US.