An accomplished Project Manager possessing an Active Top Secret Clearance with a deep understanding of how business functions are impacted by technical implementations. Diverse IT experience in big industry, service organizations and government which contributes to problem resolution in various situations. Strong management and leadership skills with the ability to motivate professionals and maximize levels of productivity. Excellent communicator with an emphasis on building strong client relationships.
| || || |
| || || |
| || || |
| || || |
Information Assurance Manager
- Responsible for Assessment and Authorization A A activities and preparing documents/artifacts in accordance with the Risk Management Framework RMF using Enterprise Mission Assurance Support Service eMASS .
- Past experience with Certification and Accreditation C A activities and preparing documents/artifacts in accordance with the Department of Defense DoD Certification and Accreditation Process DIACAP using the
- Obtained Authorization to Operate ATO and Authority to Connect ATC declarations by Designated Approving Authority DAAs for multiple ARMY Systems.
- Analyze and define security requirements, develop System Security Plans SSP , Continuity of Operations Disaster Recovery COOP/DR Plans, Tenant Security Plans, Incident Response Plan, Plan of Action and Milestones POA Ms , etc.
- Lead System of Record Notification SORN and Privacy Impact Assessment PIA activities.
- Manage IA Team in conducting Vulnerability Management, Security Engineering, Certification and Accreditation activities.
- Obtained several Certificate of Networthiness CONs from the U.S. Army Network Enterprise Technology Command NETCOM .
- Assist with Army Data Center Consolidation Plan ADCCP and Common Operating Environment COE activities.
- Provide subject matter IA training expertise for the IMS-A/PD AHRS program and managed program compliance within the Army Training and Certification Tracking System ATCTS for over 75 users Military, Civilians and Contractors .
- On appointment orders as an Information Assurance Manager IAM III.
- Develop policies, procedures, reports, project plans, schedules, meeting minutes, briefings and other documentation for the IMS-A/PD AHRS Program Management team.
- Lead program activities to connect with remote systems in Europe, Hawaii, Kuwait and Alaska.
- Manage the DoD Information Assurance Vulnerability Management IAVM program and security compliance activities for the IMS-A/PD AHRS Program.
- Monitor and enforce the implementation of vulnerability notifications i.e., alerts, bulletins, and technical advisories/notifications in accordance with United States Cyber Command and Defense Information Systems Agency DISA requirements.
- Direct the corrective actions on affected system s within the enclave, which were not in compliance with IAVM program directives and vulnerability response measures.
- Provide advice and guidance on the implementation of network/system security in accordance with mandates through the application of information assurance vulnerability alerts IAVAs , Security Technical Implementation Guides, Command Tasking Orders CTOs , FRAGOs, OPORDs, WARNORDs, EXORDs, INFOCONs, and other directives.
- Coordinate program activities with Information Technology Agency ITA for the creation of the Connection Approval Package CAP used to allow unclassified and classified system access to the Pentagon backbone network.
- Lead, facilitate and support security assessments of new or modified hardware, operating, systems, and software applications ensuring integration with DoD IA security requirements.
- Experience with FISMA, NIST, ARNLD, C A TdB, FIPS, OMB, Whitelist, PPSM, SIPRnet, NIPRnet, NRT, VMS and other applicable Federal requirements, policies, methodologies, tools, standards, and procedures.
- Conduct risk assessments, security evaluations, and reviews of information systems and technologies throughout the system life cycle using Retina, ACAS, Gold Disk, DISA STIG's, HBSS, SCAP, SCCM, SCOM and other SCCVI tools.
- Provide guidance on DoDI 8500 Controls and Validation for the Marines via Xacta IA Manager - Security Risk Management Solution and assisted with PRE-CCRI White Team and CCRI inspection activities.
- Facilitate the identification of relevant application security threats via Fortify Threat Modeling.
- Actively communicate with operational managers to collect remediation progress, monitored status and provide weekly vulnerability remediation progress reporting to client leadership.
- Promote awareness of security issues among management and ensuring sound security principles are followed.
Helpdesk Consolidation Architect
- Oversee the efforts of the Enterprise Architecture team in developing program outcomes and other architecture team deliverables.
- Worked with CMS Program Management to resolve architecture issues and risks.
- Defined technical and functional security requirements to comply with CMS architecture.
- Worked with task order teams to conform individual task order security designs to domain security standards.
- Assisted with the creation of overall Enterprise Architecture deliverables.
- Reviewed and analyzed current state technology architecture/infrastructure to support CMS strategic and business objectives.
- Conducted interviews of key stakeholders and created an online survey tool to gather helpdesk information.
- Translated CMS business and technical requirements to information technology programmers, developers and network administrators.
- Provided guidance and expertise in change/configuration management throughout the design and development processes, as well as other related lifecycle processes.
- Assisted in determining which components of the multiple Helpdesks should be standardized/integrated or consolidated virtually or physically .
Disaster Recovery Coordinator Technical / Security Architect
- Managed the Full Failover and Failback of SAP Production Applications between the Primary and Secondary Data Centers.
- Developed the current disaster recovery plan and managed the tasks of over 70 resources through the implementation of bi-annual Disaster Recovery Exercises and Drills.
- Created instructional and informational materials on how resources are expected to respond during a disaster including: Minute-By-Minute Activities Schedule, Disaster Recovery Procedures Document and Lessons Learned Documentation currently leveraged by Program Executive Office Enterprise Information Systems PEOEIS .
- Conducted several DR exercises for the General Funds Enterprise Business Systems GFEBS program.
- Consulted on internal projects with disaster recovery considerations.
- Managed infrastructure priorities of contracted resources at the Secondary Data Center.
- STIG'd and hardened/managed application security on SQL 2005, ARIS, BMC Remedy, BMC Portal, MS SharePoint, IIS, Apache Tomcat, ESXi 4.1, and Oracle 10.
- Managed the building and hardening Windows and Solaris 10 Servers.
- Subject Matter Architect for McAfee's Hercules Patch Management Solution.
- Managed the transition from Hercules to BMC's Blade Logic Patch Management Solution.
- Implemented a program wide patch management plan / schedule for Windows and UNIX servers.
- Assisted with Certification and Accreditation C A , DIACAP, FISMA, Vulnerability Assessment compliance and Red Team / Blue Team assessments and remediation.
- Expertise with Retina, Remote Enterprise Management REM , Gold Disk, ARMY Gold Master SRR Scripts.
- Served as POC during EMC IXIA Symmetrix Remote Data Facility SRDF Bandwidth Testing.
Release Management / Change Management Design Architect
- Served as the Release Management / Change Management SME for this engagement.
- Conducted a high level assessment of the current state of Release Management / Change Management at Highmark.
- Executed Accenture Delivery Methodology ADM for Release Management / Change Management and utilized Information Technology Infrastructure Library ITIL Workbench Tools.
- Captured and presented quick wins and assisted in shaping next steps for future work.
- Created gap analysis between Highmark's current Release / Change Management environments and future state.
- Created work plans and project plans and corresponding Gantt charts for Senior Leadership.
- Interviewed various groups/teams to gather requirements including: Infrastructure, Application, Program / Project Management, Change Management, Release Management, Testing Center of Excellence.
ITIL Process Design Lead
- Served as the ITIL Process SME for the End to End Monitoring Implementation Phases I II.
- Managed Client Kick-off, Requirements Gathering, Client Review, Sign Off and Client Status Meetings.
- Developed the Monitoring On-boarding process and Wiki page used by application and trading teams to transition into the monitoring environment for BMC Event Manager BEM , Remedy and Alarm Point.
- Coordinated the work efforts of various Integration Teams and Point Solutions to complete requirements gathering and ensure necessary infrastructure was in place including: Middleware, Batch, Storage, Exchange, Network, Trading, Non-Production, UNIX, Windows and Database .
- Responsible for creating the Availability Management Design Document and client's internal Wiki site.
- Served as the Administrator/POC for Accenture's Wellington SharePoint site.
- Responsible for implementing the upgrade to SharePoint 2010 and for the planning, design and data migration of the SharePoint site used by program team members.
- Managed International Data Corporation IDC off shore resources in developing technical requirements.
- Worked with client teams to send SNMP Traps and load MIB Files into BEM to capture events.
- Created Event Correlation Requirements documentation, End to End Console documentation and Monitoring Requirements documentation used by client resources.
- Provided leadership and assistance to other members of the Accenture team.
Application Service Alignment Program Consultant
- Responsible for tracking issues with EMC's mission critical applications across work streams.
- Created requirements traceability matrix and assessment questionnaire.
- Provided support for tracking and managing software assets throughout their lifecycle.
- Developed Service Catalog Process and the initial collection of data.
- Responsible for ASAP data collection and analysis, meetings, presentation decks and updated project pipelines.
- Created and maintained status scorecards used to track progress of monitoring assessments.
- Conducted Team Kick-off, Gathered Detailed Findings, and Created Summary Slides for EMC Leadership.
Next Generation Data Center Release Consultant
- Coordinated with local and global project teams to accomplish Data Center virtualization milestones.
- Worked with various teams Virtualization, Storage, Network and Server to ensure capabilities were in place to support migrations.
- Assisted with deploying capabilities identified in the Next Generation Data Center NGDC Framework.
- Created and maintained server rack diagrams and virtualization diagrams for use in the Data Centers.
- Created requirements traceability matrix used to gather and integrate requirements for the deployment of Network, Polyserve, MRDR, Load Runner, and Autosys capabilities within a virtualized environment.
- Documented CIO's existing infrastructure, technological assets and capabilities.
- Evaluated multiple target hardware platforms to identify best-fit scenario for desired consolidation ratios.
- Performed risk assessment and recommended virtualization candidates and strategies.
- Served as a liaison between vendors and capability owners.
Program Management Office Consultant
- Coordinated internal and external program communications.
- Identified and provided program-wide administrative functions in order to best leverage economies of scale.
- Measured project and program level status using Earned Value and Effort Tracking Analysis.
- Developed various program artifacts including Network Diagrams, Responsibility Assignment Matrices.
- Built and maintained processes/systems for tracking probability, risk and impact.
- Tracked, analyzed, and reported progress on multiple projects within the program.
- Reviewed program invoices and provide client with monthly time and expense reports.
- Designed Global Application Website and authored supporting requirements documentation.
- Responsible for Program Level SharePoint Administration.
Release Manager / Project Manager External Consultant
- Utilized MOF and ITIL standards relating to release, configuration and change management.
- Facilitated release planning and deployment related activities for over 40 initiatives.
- Updated the Application Repository Core ARC with deployment related information for every change.
- Managed releases in various areas including Oracle, SQL Server, J2EE, WebLogic, Apache, IIS, Citrix, Load Balancing, Informatica, SOA Actional Ghost Agent, Data Warehouse, TomCat, W2K3, DST.
- Conducted various application release meetings with tech leads, administrators and other project stakeholders to understand their requirements, gather documentation and facilitate a smooth release.
- Opened RFC's and updated users with GPC Notifications for release related planned outages.
- Worked with tech leads to facilitate deployments on test, stage and production environments.
- Participated in each phase of the project life cycle iSLC/SDLC reviewing project documentation, prepare required deliverables and provide feedback at all checkpoint meetings.
- Utilized technical writing skills to create Project Plans, Deployment Plans, RRF's, ECC's, PACC's, ReMArc's and store in InSight LiveLink , Documentum, Microsoft SharePoint, Webtop and eRoom.
- Moved software products through qualification and release with an emphasis on coordinating work, process compliance and deployment scheduling.
Technical Project/Program Manager II
- Managed the rollout of the Network Operation Center's NOC Website averaging over 60,000 hits per month.
- Provided technical oversight and coordination on assigned projects through project coordination meetings and monitored progress against project schedules/budgets and recommended allocation of resources as required
- Responsible for disaster recovery planning, testing, documentation and training at the NOC.
- Responsible for the NOC's IVR Infrastructure upgrade from Sprint to Embarq.
- Responsible for migration of the NOC's Loadset from Win 2000 to Win XP.
- Lead project to upgrade NOC Infrastructure to a Target State Architecture layout budgeted at 489,000.
- Negotiated Maintenance Contract for Video Wall, LCD Monitors and Tuners budgeted at 100,000.
- Utilize various software packages including MS Project, MS Visio, and HP Openview Service Desk.
- NOC representative for all Embarq First Office Applications FOA .
- Gathered requirements, managed costs and schedule, specified hardware and wrote bid specifications.
- Managed client and vendor remote access to the NNET with SecureID cards.
- Provided technical assistance as needed and produced weekly/monthly project status reports.
Network Planner / Project Manager
- Managed project to extract all working line information from an AS/400 into an Access Database resulting in the development of the Mid-Atlantic Subscriber Carrier Database System.
- Managed the Strategic Planning Document for Executive Staff.
- Provided Outside Plant OSP , Easement and HUT Forecasts as well as Monthly Web based Reports.
- Managed the Pair Gain Trouble Tool/NOC Outages Database and the ADSL/POTS Database.
- Worked with the following systems: PACS, CLAS, MAPINFO, MDNP, Access, Excel, and CIRAS.
- Attended equipment training sessions held by AFC Tellabs , Entrisphere, Calix, Nortel, Lucent, Cisco, etc.
Tech Level II, ISDN / LAN Integration Specialist
- Assisted customers with ISDN installations and troubleshoot ISDN networking components.
- Utilized telecom switching equipment including DMS100, DMS10 Lucent 5E switches.
- Provide support for Sprint LAN Integration customers.
- Instructed clients on the installation and configuration of various network equipment and applications including network interface cards, routers, switches, hubs, cabling, networking and firewall software.
- Assisted in the Trial of DHCP, VOIP and the implementation of beta software releases.
- In depth technical support for ISDN services, including circuit testing and switch provisioning.
- Worked with the following systems: SPICE, RRS, Access CARE, CLAS, and PROCOM PLUS.
High Speed Data Specialist II
- Provided 2nd level tech support for High Speed Digital Subscriber Lines.
- Utilized telecom equipment including Lucent Stinger, Redback Aggregator, AWS, Marconi and AFC.
- Dispatched service technicians for troubleshooting high speed data hardware failure.
- Assisted customers with the installation of DSL modems, network cards, routers, firewalls.
Consultant External Consultant
- Utilized the following applications/equipment: DVM-16 / DVM6-45 Radio / MUX, Farscan / Starscan / NetBoss, Livingston/AT T Router, Power Conversion Products, Telco Smart Channel Bank and Tellabs DACS.
- Conducted site visits and performed maintenance on Florida Turnpike microwave equipment.
- Assisted end customer in the cut-over from microwave to fiber.
- Experience with the following operating systems Win 95, 98, NT, Me, 2000, XP, Solaris .
- Responsible for cross connect wiring, routing activities, installation and testing of equipment.
- Worked with spectrum analyzers, power meter, frequency counter and voltmeters.
- Created and updated documentation and test plans.
Information Systems Analyst
- Managed project converting 800 users to a new software platform saving 450,000 Division wide.
- Provided end user mainframe, PC and telecommunications support for over 2000 users.
- Edited and ran jobs submitted to mainframe application support queues by end-users.
- Served as a liaison between IT, business clients and suppliers.
- Managed user accounts, security, archiving, backups and restores on the network.
- Supported and maintained Token Ring and Ethernet networks.
- Managed remote user access to mainframe applications via Packet 3270 Emulation software.
- Utilized the following mainframe applications: JCL, TSO/ISPF, Access, VM/CMS, RACF, and CICS.
- Worked with the following operating systems DOS, Win 3.1, 95, 98, NT 4, Novell 4.11-5.0 .
- Installed and utilized various programs including: Lotus Notes, ACT for Lotus Notes, Lotus Suite, MS Office, LAN sight, Chameleon X-Windows, Tivoli Framework 3.2, Tivoli Enterprise Console.
- Created AIX and Tivoli accounts and distributed software using Autopaks and File Packages.
- Created and maintained an Access equipment inventory database for the Xpedx division.