- Administrated the activities of up to 30 personnel employed proactive management style ensuring operational proficiency and timely completion of assigned projects within or under time-frame and budget
- Results-driven with significant and progressive experience and expertise in such project-management concepts as project plan, project completion, scope, costing, scheduling, risk management, contract management, planning and tracking, quality, and change management throughout the project life cycle
- Management Professional with 17 years of experience with team, project and program management within the military, government contracting, information technology and retail industries
- 20 years of using software applications, daily use of Microsoft office suite and social media applications
- 17 years of experience managing marketing research and competitive intelligence projects
- 10 years of experience and proven success in delivering prototype software applications and research projects on time and budget in government contracting environments
- 10 years of experience managing development projects for Windows and Linux operating systems, java and C development, web development, database development, GIS application development, content management system development, modeling and simulation applications
- Successfully managed small to mid-size projects, consisting of cross functional teams of software developers, analysts, technical writers and graphic designers with budgets ranging in size from 100K to 1.2million
- 10 years of experience managing the development of marketing programs for new products to include conference tradeshow materials, product demos, brochures, posters, logos and websites
- 5 years of experience with digital project management to include websites, web applications and social media programs
Microsoft Access, Excel, FrontPage Project, PowerPoint, Publisher, Word, Visio, SharePoint, Windows, Unix and Linux Desktops, Unix Workstations, Windows and Unix server environments, Deltek, Deltek ERP, Bugzilla, HTML
- Managed production ofCompetitive Intelligence reports and briefings
- Managed research projects on a wide array of international industries and organizations to include: international finance, aerospace, academic, information technology, energy, research development, retail and communications.
- Managed social media analysis to include monitoring, trend and activity reporting, network analysis, messaging
- Tools used most often: MS Office Suite, social media websites, Google Translation Tools, DuckDuck Go, Deeper Web Search, Scirus, Surfwax, Yippy, WhoTalking, Yatedo, Zotero, Wolfram Alpha, Nexis, Business Monitor International, ProQuest
- Administrated the activities of cross functional project team ensuring operational proficiency and timely completion of assigned projects within or under timeframe and budget.
- Core PM Tasks: planning, budgeting, monthly financial reporting, internal program reviews, peer reviews, Quality Assurance, project tracking control, customer status meetings, contract management,
- Responsible for new business development, identifying new opportunities, tracking requests for proposal RFP and requests for information RFIs , writing RFI responses, white papers and proposals, responding to statements of work
- Designed, developed and implemented cost capital budgets, engineering business plans, MIS and scheduling systems, materials and resource plans financial progress reports, manpower and material resource reports.
- Designed, tested, and implemented project information system to track project progress, managing a multiple project teams up to 10 personnel
- Developed and fostered team of 20 highly qualified personnel capable of supporting assigned projects through to successful completion.
- Developed and refined ability of project members to estimate and maintain completion times for tasks. Achieved 100 on-time completion rate for project sub-tasks.
- Managed multiple projects and successfully achieved milestones, ensuring projects complied with all cost and scope specifications.
Key Accomplishment: Provided an Assessment of Air Force Unit Vulnerabilities to Social Media Exploitation by a Foreign Adversary, which addressed operations security shortfalls and made recommendations for training programs
- As first point of contact for the project, met monthly with client, and communicated daily with research team.
- Built and managed successful client relationships with Air Force Research Lab, ensuring all project needs were met
- Met with client to determine scope of project and analyze current systems and procedures.
- Created detailed project plan with well-defined tasks, milestones, client sign-offs and specifications, which served to communicate project progress to management.
- Delivered technical briefings and project plans to management.
- Completed research project on time and under budget.
- Managed projects that included a mix of Analysts, Software Engineers, Engineers and support staff
- PM Tasks: planning, budgeting, monthly financial reporting, internal program reviews, peer reviews, Quality Assurance, project tracking control, customer status meetings, contract management
- Experience managingSoftware Development Projects for Windows and Linux operating systems, java and C development, web development, database development, GIS application development, content management system development, modeling and simulation development, system integration, prototype application development, user testing and implementation
- Methodologies: Agile, Waterfall
Red Team Cookbook
- Project Type: Research Project Value: 500K Period of Performance: 60 Months
- Staff: Intelligence Analyst, Graphics Designer, Technical Writer
- Deliverables: Research Reports
- Red Team Cookbook Volume 1: Red Teaming 101, Published October 2003
- Red Team Cookbook Volume 2: Denial Deception 101, Published July 2005
- Red Team Cookbook Volume 3: Counter Unmanned Air Vehicle Operations, Published 2007