- Application Performance Lead / Vice President with expertise in developing, testing, implementing, supporting, and enhancing object-oriented enterprise applications with multi-tier architectures.
- Effectively filled positions as Application Support Manager, Project Manager, Business Analyst, Programmer Analyst, Enterprise Change Control Manager, on client server and mainframe applications. Demonstrated skill in writing technical and business requirements, analysis, project planning, resource management, system testing, and user training.
- Consistent ability to complete projects on time according to client specifications while easily adapting to changes. Proven ability to rapidly learn new technologies, applications, and become productive in applying them to project tasks.
Performance Monitoring Tools
dynaTrace, GENEOS, SiteScope and Wily
XML, COBOL, PL/1, Assembler, JCL, CLIST, SAS, FORTRAN, Mark IV, AFP
MS SQL Server, Oracle 11/10/9i, MS Access, IMS, CICS, QMF, DB2, VSAM
FAST Developer Subversion SCM, Jira, , SQL Developer, SQL Navigator, FileNet, F-Secure, Control-M, Wily, Delphi 5, Tomcat, MS Visual Studio Visual C , Visual Basic, Visual SourceSafe, Visual InterDev , IIS, ASP, COM, MFC, ADO, Delano, BRIO, See5, Macromedia Dream weaver MX, UML Rational Rose, Visio, BEA Tuxedo, MS FrontPage, MS Office, Info Pump, Erwin, Forte, TSO/ISPF, Panvalet, Lotus, File-Aid, PAN/LCM, HOGAN, Banc Star, Online Collection, and Online Recovery
iSpace, MS Windows XP, 2000, NT 4.0, 98, and 95, UNIX, MVS, MS-DOS, OS390
Application Performance Lead
- Providing daily, weekly, monthly, and adhoc system reports to technology directors and business stakeholders
- Responsible for increasing performance stability
- Work with the business user to define the transaction SLA
- Review the test results, BSM/BAC reports and test plans with the performance engineers
- Developed LISA virtualized web services to stub the backend systems.
- Created project plans and release schedules for code deployments.
- Used HP Performance Center Load Runner, Analysis, QTP and vGen to run load, duration, stress, and combination test for all applications.
- Used dynaTrace and GENEOS monitoring tools.
- Created and managed performance SharePoint Issues and task List, maintain Mytechhub email groups and HP Quality Center defect tracking.
- Access administrator for virtual Application Test Cloud ATC and VMware
Application Support Manager
Manager the production support team for Treasury Services Deal Manager TSDM , Account Product Setup APS , TRACKER, Document Information Management System DIMS and Global Docs GDOC . Responsible for increasing production stability, supporting audit initiatives, resolving production issues, creating production reports.
Lead application implementation for all enterprise and warranty release for the Deal Manger Application. Utilize SQL Navigator, FileNet, F-Secure, Control-M, Wily technologies.
Senior Systems Analyst
Senior technical analyst and project lead on several applications that are used to service the Gas and Electric clients.
The client is highly visible in the market and requires quick responses to production issues. The applications are written using SQL server, XML, Visual Basic, ASP, Access forms excel VBA, Internet Explorer, HTML, Oracle, and VBScript on Windows X P platform.
Senior Application Development Advisory
Lead Application Development Advisory on major government projects. Utilize Visual Basic, Delphi 5 and SQL 2000 technologies. Wrote specifications, procedures, change control process, and the technical design to implement the lockbox applications. Developed the Adjustments and Credit Card Payment Inquiry application using Delphi. Developed the extract validation programs using Visual Basic. Built all the system interfaces, tables stored procedures and DTS packages from the TMS system to the internal system. Provided instructions to ease the execution of DTS jobs through the workstation.
Senior Application Development Analyst
Served as a lead analyst and developer on multiple projects related to the design, testing, implementation, deployment, support, and enhancement of a customer service and sales system based on a multi-tier, web-based architecture utilizing the following technologies: Internet Explorer, HTML, DHTML, VBScript, and ActiveX controls on a Windows 2000 client IIS, COM components, and ASP on a Windows NT web server Tuxedo middleware and Visual C objects on a Windows NT data-access server SQL server and mainframe systems as data sources.