Project Manager with over 20 years of business and systems management experience in positions of increasing responsibility, supporting client/server and mainframe environments with enterprise architecture and data warehousing capability. Demonstrated ability to plan and implement projects, manage budgets and organizational resources producing results that provide superior technical design, deliver operational efficiencies and significant savings. Business/technical experience is complemented by a MBA in Economics, an MS in Organizational Behavior, and knowledge of Project Management Methodologies e.g. PMI, Summit, Six Sigma, CMMi and Andersen Consulting's project tools .
- o Project Management o Business/Systems Analysis o Process Improvement
- o Cost Benefit Analysis o Organizational Development o Supervision
- o Vendor Negotiations o Hardware and Software Evaluations o Management Reporting
- o Large scale conversions o Resource Planning/Budgeting o Proposal Writing
- Execute plans for a application reconciliation effort targeted at consolidating UTAS servers
- Work with Infrastructure and Business teams to process over 700 Windows servers.
- Managed a program that included a collection of 24 Enterprise Quality Assurance projects in the areas of DevOps, Continuous Improvement, Test Data Remediation and Process Improvement
- Managed project status using MS PowerPoint and Clarity reporting to oversee project delivery and the
- 8.1 M program budget. Also, prepared monthly Program Level reporting for management
- Developed reporting metrics to consolidate the program reporting
- Managed a portfolio of infrastructure projects including physical and virtual server installations, storage frame refresh, memory and CPU upgrades.
- Coordinated roll out of a PC Connected, SCSP, HBGary and GigaTrust software upgrades.
- Facilitated the upgrade of 150 servers to new EMC VNX storage technology using VPLEX.
- Managed a web applications migration to new server technology
- Supervised a pilot of Overland NAS storage devices at field offices to provide additional storage.
- Managed large teams with 15-20 members.
- Developed and executed enterprise life cycle project plans spanning multiple business units
- Managed a diverse project team of five 5 : Architect, Business Analyst, QA, Technical Analysts
- Adhered to strict Enterprise Life Cycle guidelines for project execution