- ITIL certified professional services consultant, involved in all aspects of project/engagement management.
- 11 years of experience in Information technology
- Engagement Management, Project Manager, Consultant, and for strategic multimillion dollar projects across a number of verticals aerospace, DOD, MRO, Automotive
- Accomplished Personnel Manager and Team Builder
Consulting for Synapse clientele in order to drive growth and profitability while increasing market share. Projects centered on professional services and client management engagement success.
Professional Services Manager
Program management for large scale retail and grocery data analysis tool.
Perform requirements development through client workshops and discovery sessions. Manage system implementation and user base experience documentation and testing. Onsite training and remote coaching as well product management responsibilities.
Work with Humana healthcare systems to migrate claims processing system to third party management system.
Integration and development with Citizens Bank EFT systems as well as Pitney Bowes check creation system.
Implemented ITIL/ITSM process and technology changes for service desk and PMO evolution systems including, change management, incident, problem, etc. started with documenting client requirements, developing technical specifications, managing the SDLC through implementation and client transition into support.
2010: 8 deliveries and four internal support releases. Clients included United Airlines, DOJ, SITA and Lockheed Martin. Role included managing partnerships with vendors as well as HP and CA.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Definition, Direction and planning of the company's sales and customer relationship strategy for all branches of the company
- Pipeline strategy and planning, accounts qualification
- Solution and market based products definition
- Support for all sales engagement from strategy, definition of license prices and positioning, and closing of deals.
- Consulting Services: Responsible for all Customer facing services from initiation through engagement and beyond, Project management and Consulting. This includes the management of implementation projects worldwide
- Development of strategic relationships with System integrators
- Responsible for ongoing increase of revenue footprint with existing customers which in average drives 2M in revenue yearly .
- Responsible for US onsite development activities.
- Product development: experience with Israel development center to direct the customization, modification and enhancement of the software to fit customer needs.
- Manage an onsite group that varied in size up to 18 people. Project managers, Support personnel and developers worldwide
- Managing all operational aspects including budgets, recruitment, compensation, qualification and performance review.
- Changed corporate sales strategy to OEM based sales model
- Rewarded with company shares from board on Quarterly basis Board Members include Terry Stinson, Ray Lane, Peter Sobiloff, Brian Keil, Maia Heymann
Specific responsibilities include:
- Development of global sales and deployment strategy
- Clientele including LAPD, Secret Service, Border Patrol, Immigration
- Product enhancements
- Complex IT infrastructure system architecture
- Full Life cycle Project Management
- Account management and expanding footprint at Northup Grumman, Lockheed Martin, SAIC, US Army, Etc.
- Managed team of engineers and sales force up to 20
IT Project Manager
- Successful implementation of ADP conversion from Reynolds and Reynolds for six automotive dealerships
- Personally moved all dealerships to secure wireless networks
- Management and design of Key Auto proprietary Claims tracking software.
- Troubleshooting, Network management, IT Purchasing