- Vendor Management Ms. Branch created request for information document and evaluated potential products within Healthcare. Utilized Six Sigma techniques for evaluation of vendors such as SIEMENS, McKesson and Unbiased. Reviewed and contributed to Contract and RFI / RFP reviews for adherence to ITIL Service level standards. Reviewed data conversion specifications, SAS 70s and hosting agreements with vendors for operational readiness.
- Infrastructure Acquisition Ms. Branch managed successful selection process and requirements gathering to purchase and implements a numerous environments within Healthcare data environment. Use of PC within a clinical patient room for Ford Motor plant / corporate facilities. Migration of servers/data to new environments included purchase of new Oracle Data Base hardware/software and additional software. Ms. Branch led post-implementation launch issues to resolve network configuration and transactional performance concerns.
- Manger of Adoption training- Ms Branch has provided leadership and development training for doctors, nurses and other health care professionals. Detailed learning sessions have been structured by Ms. Branch for new methods to enter SOAP charting data based on ICD -10 into a on line system or electronically for nurses and doctors at Ford Motor in 2001, OHISM implementation. I have assisted Physicians learn and adopt electronic signature for charting into hospital operations at Oakwood Health systems
- Project Manager
- Confidential Developed project plans and supported strategy for pilot launches and Stakeholder communications. Obtaining Stakeholder and project team feedback for creation of scope and focus for Proprietary Information and Manufacturing Metrics BI/Data warehouse SAP projects.
- Project Manager Confidential Managed and implemented an effective testing process, including support of Agile project efforts. Handled numerous priorities and tasks, while performing as an Execution lead in Independent and Agile Assessments.
- Project Manger Confidential Provided strong leadership, promote teamwork, build and manage strong collaborative relationships with internal and external business partners that support for the Individual Business segment.
- Project Manager Confidential Lead delivered social business networking IBM Connection upgrade with enhancements and complicated security protocols and Quality Center defect tracking. Lotus Connections Mobile testing for implementation of iPhone/iPad testing numerous defects disclosed due to URL for mobile contained limited features on Safari.
- Project Manager Confidential- Developed documented Quality Management procedures to ensure high-quality data within the reports, with meticulous attention to detail for all regulatory goals for Making Home Affordable umbrella program for HAMP, HARP, HAFA and other government initiatives, such as Department of Justice.
- Project Manager Confidential - Define and maintain process standards by providing a framework to establish standard performance measures based on Ally goals and objectives, and providing tools and procedures to achieve regulatory goals.
Senior Project Manager
Senior Project Manager for global manufacturing operations defined and implemented standard key performance indicators and metrics for all SPX manufacturing locations. These metrics are being utilized to run the business and will be reported up to the executive level for key decision making supported with BI. Mapping effort to capture data from SAP BI and Hyperion completed.
Senior Project ManagerProprietary Information PI project for a successful phase one completion. Developed project plans and supported strategy for pilot launches and Stakeholder communications. Obtaining Stakeholder and project team feedback for creation of Phase two scope and focus. Developed and supported creation of a tool box containing numerous items to assist each location with increasing PI maturity and improve SPX survey results within Risk. Responsible for numerous Flow initiatives including Heat Plate Exchangers Configure to Quote initiative, effectively guided requirements gathering, analysis and voice of the customer sessions. Increasing knowledge of innovative approaches to meet customer needs in the future.
Industry: Financial Services
Position: Test Manager
Tools: Quality Center HP, SharePoint
- Coordinated test efforts for portfolio projects within Test Office compliance parameters. Assisted with completion of test master plans
- and scripts within Quality Center. Provided detailed status reports to Testing PMO, containing test metrics and saturation statics on test
- coverage. Managed and implemented an effective testing process, including support of Agile project efforts.Employed the
- appropriate Testing Framework based on Bank of America methodologyand Test Architecture to meet the