Technology Background Summary
- Project Management
- Data Architect
- Software Architect
- Solutions Architect
- Database Development
- Database Administration
- Network Architect
- Network Administration
- Network Design
- System Administration
- Application Development
- Application Administration
- Web Development
- MCSE I NT 4.0 , MCP, Network , A , MCPD
Specialties: Visual Studio 2005, 2008, 2010, 2012, 2013
Visual Web Developer 2005, 2008, 2010
C , VB, ASP.NET, HTML5, PHP, Unity,T-SQL
SQL Server 2005, 2008R2, 2010
SQL Server Business Intelligence Development Studio
Oracle, SAP, Linux, Unix, Solaris, NetWare, Novell
Windows 95, NT, NT4.0, 98/ME, 2000, Windows XP, Vista 32/64, Windows 7 32/64, Windows 8.1
Windows Server 2000 2008 , Citrix, SQL Server Reporting Services SSRS
Cisco, ODS Server implementation, VMWARE
Various other Software and Hardware VOIP Solutions
Project Manager Consultant
- Managing staff to ensure that all milestones are achieved within the agreed time frames.
- Single point of contact for all communications between the customer, Software Vendors and Company.
- Holding weekly internal and external meetings on progress .
- Setting budgets and agreeing project time scales and deadlines with clients.
- Produced an effective plan risk assessment so that timescales and project costs are underwritten, understood accepted by all stakeholders.
- Remote and mobile worker administration
- Responsible for the project management throughout the entire project life-cycle, including project initiation/proposals , project delivery, business liaison / stakeholder management, post implementation review.
- 7.Ensuring effective quality control processes are in place to monitor deliverables produced.
- Maintaining client relationships.
- Responsible for identifying, analyzing, measuring and managing project risks.
- Ensuring that projects conform to methodology and required standards.
- Conducting regular impact analysis in order to assess the consequences of the project deliverables on other sections of the business.
- Keeping accurate administrative records of expenditure, accounting, costing and billing.
- Assisting the technical team in their design and development tasks.
- Producing project definitions to include validated functional requirements, scope, roles, responsibilities, budgets, timescales and resources.
- I at times consult between Koeus and business contacts I personally have. Acting as a liaison of sorts and a consultant. I love bring companies who are a goo d match and need each other together and watch the business thrive because of it.
Chief Information Officer - CIO
- Led architecture design for business continuity and disaster recovery strategy at Arnold Meyer with documented business processes encompassing 2 customer relationship management CRM platforms and other mission-critical systems.
- Secured services contract with Shipping and Logistics Company after team quickly located and remedied server security breach, then restored all services and data.
- Instituted process improvements to enable 30 IT headcount elimination for - 250K in annual savings.
- Developed and implemented risk mitigation strategy to strengthen IT security practices.
- Delivered performance improvement to help commercial real estate company avert multi-million-dollar web-based sales quotation application overhaul.
- Developed interface enabling Co-Packer to seamlessly migrate data from homegrown system to a .NET web application across multiple offices.
- Resolved underlying database problems causing capacity performance issues and application failure, bringing utilization down to just 8 , avoiding server farm expansion plan for leading food manufacture web site.
- Created platform in virtual co-location environment enabling provision of high-availability data and infrastructure services for multiple virtual sales office locations.
- Developed hardened solutions for improved disaster recovery and business continuity
- Propelled food product company from scratch forward.Crafted business strategy and defined services portfolio.
- Recruited, trained, and mentored technical resources and current management team to position for consistent, controlled growth and sustained service excellence. Initiated cloud-based backup offering leveraging Microsoft Cloud Services as tertiary storage provider to improve utilization of team resources. Created performance monitoring services for public cloud clientele.
Commercial Real Estate Developer Investor Entrepreneur
- 2005-2011 I listed and sold residential and commercial real estate.
- 2005-2008Property manager managing up to 80 residential and 15 commercial properties until September 2008 when I went to work for the State of Indiana.
- 2005-2014 Assist customers in the buying and selling of commercial and residential real estate while keeping my Indiana Real Estate Sales Person License in good standing.
- In 2012-2013 Buying and selling businesses, setting up large real estate deal's and bringing sellers and investors together.
- In 2013-2014 Mostly business acquisition and instalments. Some section 8 property management and commercial real estate development.
Application Systems Administrator Programmer
- Developed and managed 3 web-based applications for DMHA FSSA - Indiana Behavior Health Assessment System IBHAS - the application was used for the collection of child and adult assessments. IBHAS was a real-time decision support engine that would process complex rules against completed assessments to provide the end-user with immediate support recommendations.
- During development I tested and deployed several versions of the web-based application IBHAS .
- Was responsible for developing and maintaining the Data Assessment Registry for Mental Health and Addiction system DARMHA , a large web-based application which replaced previous systems IBHAS and CSDS for FSSA
- During development of DARMHA I tested and deployed many versions of the web-based application DARMHA using Visual Studio.Net 2005 and 2008 in C and ASP.NET.
- Responsibilities as DARMHA administrator include:
- Being a member of the development team.
- Data migrations
- Query verification for report development.
- Provided support to DARMHA s customer base which includes over 11,800 DARMHA certified clinicians serving over 410,000 Hoosier's with mental health issues Department of Child Services DCS, Department of Education, Department of Corrections, State Hospitals, Access to Recovery Providers ATR, DMHA contract providers and residential facilities while also working closely with additional programmers and developers.
- I also developed a State Certificate Application CERTS that was completed Early 2012 . After development of the CERTS application was complete I had the responsibility of managing and maintaining that application for a division of DMHA.
- Represented DMHA in the development of the federally mandated Medical Database linking all types of medical and mental health data records. We were working on the challenges of linking all existing database's and EMR S around the state.
Project Manager, Network Designer,Support Engineer
- While at Innovative technologies I was responsible for maintaining several small to mid sized networks.
- From Server maintenance to PC support Innovative Technologies supported all technologies for there clients and I managed many of there projects.
- I installed and configured new solutions and also help to maintain older systems.
- Innovative Technologies also ran a desktop support service center in Greenwood IN. When not in the field I worked out of the Greenwood service center.
- I managed one additional technician while at Innovative Technologies.
- I also was responsible for some sales marketing netw orking Networking Functions Convention s in central Indiana on Innovative Technologie s behalf.
Project Manager Field Installation Engineer
- Project manager and field installer for Midwest and Northeast projects. Typically managed several projects simultaneously.
- I dealt with many 3rd party vendors to integrate frame relays, direct circuits and 3rd party equipment and legacy software platforms to allow the Reynolds customers a seamless transition to a new Reynolds and Reynolds system with no downtime.
- I dealt with customer security issues with SDC Servers customizing Reynolds servers to meet the customer's security needs.
- I managed the Integration of Reynolds print servers and e-mail servers with the customers existing domain and/or proxy servers.
- Myposition a Reynolds was a position with about 80 travel so I had to be a self starter and very good at time management.
- I had a home office and a mobile office. I stayed onsite at each customer location for 1-3 weeks at a time normally out of town.