- Active Homeland Security EOD TSA Clearance and DOD Secret Clearance
- Cyber Security, Infrastructure Upgrades and Cloud Computing project management
- Business Development, Program and Project Manager with extensive experience in delivering thought leadership and value-enhancing ICT solutions
- Comprehensive knowledge of IT technology with extensive work with international projects as audit manager and program manager
- More than 20 years of sales, technology analysis, network and system engineering support, program and audit management and training experience in the Next Generation Information and Communication Technologies in Satellite, Wireless, IT, Media, and Cloud Computing Technologies
Senior Technical Project Manager
- Provide program support for CSC on a $438M Department of Homeland Security - TSA ITIP project creating, tracking and status information technology release schedules and budgets.
- Gains concurrence, approval, and consensus from stakeholders regarding the various project aspects.
- Work with team leads to identify appropriate resources and staff projects.
- Coordinate cross-functional initiatives, proactively identifying dependencies and driving issues to resolution. effectively with cross functional groups to propose and manage creative solutions to improving the release process
- Mana Work ge Infrastructure, Cyber Security and Cloud computing solutions for TSA
- Perform ongoing review of project status and identify project risks. Develop, recommend and implement risk mitigation solutions.
- Interface with team members and stakeholders to anticipate and manage changes to releases such as business requirements, external dependencies, resources and schedule. Determines when additional resources are needed.
- Interfaces with business customers, PMO customers and their contractors to facilitate a seamless release from requirements definition through deployment
Training Specialist/Project Manager
- Provide program support for CSC on a $438M Department of Homeland Security - TSA ITIP project during an accelerated transition.
- Evaluate needs, develop, deliver and evaluate existing processes and procedures and train on new transitional contract practices.
- Learn client administrative procedures, Asset management, Configuration management processes, ITIL processes, Remedy Tool Kit, and train client staff.
- Provide training for Reporting / Process and procedures; domain knowledge transfer with all PC COTS software and hardware deployed in the client network environment; Systems security; and client required application security.
- Provide program management, technology advisory services to private, public and commercial sector clients.
- Created Public Private Partnership (PPP) models for clients around education, health and renewable energy solutions.
- Assist clients with capture, strategy and sales efforts by finding leads, proposal management, marketing and project and procurement management efforts.
- Identify funding opportunities for projects from African Development Bank, World Bank, Inter-American Development Bank, Asian Development Bank, USAID, UN and others NGOs and non-profits.
- Provide private sector, small and medium enterprise development ideas to clients globally
Program Manager & Network/Systems Engineer
- Train troops and support staff on solutions
- Analyze and optimize network architecture and performance for distance learning system
- Work with Northrop Grumman, Cobham, General Dynamics, TCS, Viasat, iDirect, Advantech and others
- Work on information assurance, program management and quality assurance proposal to FAA working through the SBA office
- Develop and analyze telecommunications plans, requirements, and engineering solutions for Lockheed Martin on DOD program
- Subject matter expert and author of position documentation, statements of work, white papers and briefings to government
- Assist with Configuration Management and Monitoring and Evaluation of DLS project
- Provide networking engineering support, configuration management, deployment, installation, test and evaluation of auto acquisition satellite network for program with Army
- Install, configure, troubleshoot, demo and evaluate satellite solution for government IRIS testing
- Provide technical support to SPAWAR for evaluation of telecom for military
- Identify, write, submit detailed cost and technical government solicitations
- Business development support in identifying partners and bid opportunities
Network /Systems Engineer,
- Spearheaded entry into state-of-the-art NGO practice and developed a highly successful and sustainable business with the UN, World Bank and the U.S. Government
- Successfully negotiated partner agreement with influential cutting edge satellite integrators
Proposal manager, Contracts negotiator and Project Manager
- Designed and implemented business case, revenue and service models
- Presentation to technology and commercial management teams in country
- Investigated aspects of telecom that will help reduce overall cost of implementation of the desired services while maintaining or increasing the quality of capacity of development
- Developed “Technology Radar", cost-benefit models to assess the attractiveness and suitability of telecom options, video conferencing, e-learning, and procurement services consistent with existing pedagogical models
- Created multi-year business plan for expanding operations in Africa and a roadmap for business
- Compared and contrasted pedagogical approaches of competition on proprietary technologies
- Designed, organized, and delivered recommendations on Broadband Telecom, Applications, and Governance for TKL
Marketing Manager, Strategic Marketing Manager, Program Manager, Training Engineer
- Identified service opportunity, managed proposal to award for $6M African Development Bank
- Developed blueprint for unconventional sales channels that were utilized to enhance global satellite services
- Successfully managed several product, application, and service lifecycles including a $1M Application Service Provider platform to deliver video conferencing services
- Wrote procedures, draft audit documents and business plans
International Program Manager
- Manage from start to finish with program expertise site installations and surveys, quality assurance installation audits, standards compliance, site acceptance reports and final customer sign-off.
- Manager of factory audit teams and site installation contract management
- Assess pedagogical needs of clients and provided appropriate learning intervention technologies based on a mix of IT, Satellite, and Wireless communications
- Managed the product development lifecycle of an integrated e-business platform supporting the delivery of streaming audio, video, e-learning, Internet Access, and content services
- Managed Product, Pricing, and Positioning strategies for e-business platform and multimedia content delivery services for international market segments
Technical Trainer/Network Engineer
- Provided application demos for global customers on distance learning solutions, VoIP, video surveillance, IPTV and broadband access technologies
- Train on live traffic carrying customer networks operations and maintenance staff globally
- Managed project IT engineering and customer demo teams as well as in-country staff
- Trained all of Hughes solutions (Wireless technologies including PES, TES, DirecWay, HN/HX, WLL product lines)
- Train satellite theory, remote installation, network/system operation and maintenance and sizing courses for multiple products globally. Over 100 different global customers trained
- First hand experience of providing thought leadership to telecom and business challenges for multiple clients internationally
- Developed Broadband data, voice and video solutions and service business via direct and reseller programs in Education, Oil and Gas, Retail, Banking and Financial, Agriculture and Manufacturing industries.
- Identified business models and facilitated partnerships with distance learning content providers.
- Created Support Services agreements, contracts for operators, service providers and Value Added Resellers (VAR) .
- Analyzed market structure, assessed demand and evaluated partners for bids and acquisitions.
- Responsibilities include implementing and launching products and services.
- Monitored departmental resources as well as external vendors performance to ensure all necessary system deliverables, documentation, training and back-office processes are identified in order to supporting product and service initiatives.
- Facilitate efforts between IT and internal organizations to determine necessary user requirements to support or enhance new or existing products.
- Designed and produced marketing materials required to implement the product plan. Qualified vendors for partnerships to develop, implement, launch and support product offering.
- Develop market specific pricing models for various sales channels.
- Implement voice and data solutions for a major CLEC company.
- Monitor vendor performance to meet aggressive market deployment plan.
- Qualify and manage equipment vendors for data and voice network solutions.
- Developed, documented and published voice and data equipment statements of work to provide assistance for contracted deployment personnel.